Shepherds Chapel teaching

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

betchevy

Jan 7, 2007
I recently was berated for listening to Dennis and Arnold Murray and it was said "]"And you have bought hook, line and sinker the utterly confusing and non-sensical teachings of Arnold Murray. (which, by the way, it where I got my Strong's from!) Arnold and Dennis Murray are the most confused pastor's in America. " [/COLOR] he had this to say about my comment..", have a nice trip! but know, we do not accept lies taught by false prophets here. "[Man, such vitirol! You sound extremely bitter, nasty and astonishingly rude.[/COLOR]man, I am so sorry but your skin seems a bit thin to be hanging out in chat rooms...I did not say anything to warrant your response lets get that clear and also lets get clear the teachings at [url="http://www.shepherdschapel.com]www.shepherdschapel.com[/url] : who they are, what they do and how they do it.. Both Dennis and Arnold are Linguists, Teachers, Archeologists, Farmers and are constantly working for the teaching of the Word in clear, truthful ways..They are watched on TV by millions of people everyday... and they tape a show every day shown on both dish networks and many Fox stations. They have a web site that teaches 24/7 worldwide with they biggest growth lately in China.They produce cds and tapes and have a book store that has kept alive hundreds of out of print books that would have been lost had they not. Raymond Capts' teaching on the stars is excellant and is Bullingers.. and many archeological books that tie in the Bilbical accounts of how old the earth really is are also available and the prices are cheaper than any commercial sites on the net...They have a church located in Arkansas that has an almost capacity crowd every week and people travel thousands of miles to be there almost every week and especially at Passove and Sukkot.( a Biblical fall feast)Arnold can give you chapter and verse for almost any Biblical question you have and he speaks, reads and understands both Hebrew, Chaldee and Greek in depth...andThey never teach with allowing the congregants to ask questions... they always incourage everyone to "check them out" and "never take the word of this man or any man only the Word of God.."They both teach book by book, chapter by chapter and verse by verse, giving whole content and never taking out of context any verse...While they have come under attack by those who tell outright lies about them, they never retaliate and refuse to answer any questions which contain a particualr church or denomintion named in the question... they say the Word will give you the anwers for those questions and God is the Judge.While both are successful business men, neither take any type of payment for teaching, preaching or tapes... the funds that go to the Chapel are used to furnther the reach of the teaching.They are the best teachers I have ever known of, heard of and you need to put you money where your false accusations are if you are going to speak negatively about them... I doubt you, RN have ever bothered to listen to one teaching from them, but it sure would help you if you did...

Status
Not open for further replies.