Should Christians exercise, and eat healthy!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Faithbuilders

May 16, 2017
Earth
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
There are lots of people that say you don't need to exercise because of one scripture taken out of context...

(1Tim 4:8 [KJV])
For bodily exercise profiteth little: but godliness is profitable unto all things, having promise of the life that now is, and of that which is to come.

All that is saying is that exercise does profit you, but only profits your physical body; while godliness profits your body, soul, and spirit! The truth is, you are unable to give God your peak performance if your body is weak!

I would like to share with you what God told me some time ago concerning getting my body back in good shape...

God showed me this scripture:
Hag 1:9 You looked for much [harvest], and behold, it came to little; and even when you brought that home, I blew it away. Why? says the Lord of hosts. Because of My house, which lies waste while you yourselves run each man to his own house [eager to build and adorn it].

Then God told me, concerning the above scripture the following:

You lost your blessing, because the house of the Lord (temple of the Holy Spirit – your body) has been wasted, and destroyed – you have not taken care of the temple of God, your body; but instead you have given in to lusts of the flesh – laziness; eating the wrong foods, adorning it with over abundance instead of taking care of it – you have the attitude that it is my body (home) instead of the Lords body (temple)!

It is time the body of Christ (the Anointing) gets healthy once again!

Reactions: Wynona