Should Trump Be Impeached?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Should President Trump Be Impeached?

• Total voters

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Okay, I know that this seems really rather strange for a republican to be asking this question, but I must say that I am majorly disappointed in Donald Trump right now for his childish behavior and the fact that he should have been the first one to respond when the capitol was under attack yesterday not Pence. So for that reason I have to vote yes, but it being so close to the inauguration date I don't see that happening. What are all of your thoughts on this?

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Trump is going to leave office January 20th. No, he can't be impeached. Pence responded because he was on scene. Trump responded and even Tweeted his remarks. He did not call for violence! The gathering in D.C was peaceful until the typical usual violent Soros funded crowd of cur showed up.
They were dressed in Trump shirts, MAGA hats, and some most likely even as police. As instructed! Which OANN reported during this whole uprising. A Tweet to ANTIFA supporters instructed them to do this and wear MAGA hats and Trump shirts so that the blame for the rioting fell on Trump supporters and Trump by proxy. But those domestic terrorists, as always, were Soros funded. And they were members of ANTIFA and BLM.
Oh, and the mask mandate insures they'll not be prosecuted because they can't be identified.

And the members of Trump's cabinet that are making a marked exit? Are rats jumping ship and in hopes to make it look like they're leaving because Trump is a bad person.
They're rats!
Because the previous administration's people always leave, nearly without exception, when the incoming president enters and appoints their own cabinet.

Joe Biden, worked his entire professional career to be President of the United States of America!
Now, he'll leave his life having entered our White House, with a legacy of Commander and Thief of the American Presidency!
And after that Joe? There's Hell to look forward too. May Kamala help you pack and carry your bags all the way there.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Trump is going to leave office January 20th. No, he can't be impeached. Pence responded because he was on scene. Trump responded and even Tweeted his remarks. He did not call for violence! The gathering in D.C was peaceful until the typical usual violent Soros funded crowd of cur showed up.
They were dressed in Trump shirts, MAGA hats, and some most likely even as police. As instructed! Which OANN reported during this whole uprising. A Tweet to ANTIFA supporters instructed them to do this and wear MAGA hats and Trump shirts so that the blame for the rioting fell on Trump supporters and Trump by proxy. But those domestic terrorists, as always, were Soros funded. And they were members of ANTIFA and BLM.
Oh, and the mask mandate insures they'll not be prosecuted because they can't be identified.

And the members of Trump's cabinet that are making a marked exit? Are rats jumping ship and in hopes to make it look like they're leaving because Trump is a bad person.
They're rats!
Because the previous administration's people always leave, nearly without exception, when the incoming president enters and appoints their own cabinet.

Joe Biden, worked his entire professional career to be President of the United States of America!
Now, he'll leave his life having entered our White House, with a legacy of Commander and Thief of the American Presidency!
And after that Joe? There's Hell to look forward too. May Kamala help you pack and carry your bags all the way there.

I know he didn't call for violence, but I heard that he rebuked the idea of getting the national guard involved.

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't know what to believe anymore. So I will just go about my business and let you all worry about Mr. Trump. Iv'e got me some Jesus to think about!

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Okay, I know that this seems really rather strange for a republican to be asking this question, but I must say that I am majorly disappointed in Donald Trump right now for his childish behavior and the fact that he should have been the first one to respond when the capitol was under attack yesterday not Pence. So for that reason I have to vote yes, but it being so close to the inauguration date I don't see that happening. What are all of your thoughts on this?

The Capitol was never under attack. Did you even watch the video? The bleeping police let them in and then shot a women, a veteran and you think Trump is to blame? Your falling in the Libs arms

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Capitol was never under attack. Did you even watch the video? The bleeping police let them in and then shot a women, a veteran and you think Trump is to blame? Your falling in the Libs arms

Oh trust me I could never be a Liberal and I know Trump called for a peaceful protest but the video I was watching yesterday turned rather violent and all Trump said was to go home. Even though Pence didn't even try to object he acted and got the national guard involved. Those people yesterday made all of us republicans and Trump supporters look bad and Trump didn't seem to care as much so I sort of feel a bit betrayed by him as well. :(

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh trust me I could never be a Liberal and I know Trump called for a peaceful protest but the video I was watching yesterday turned rather violent and all Trump said was to go home. Even though Pence didn't even try to object he acted and got the national guard involved. Those people yesterday made all of us republicans and Trump supporters look bad and Trump didn't seem to care as much so I sort of feel a bit betrayed by him as well. :(

Pence is a traitor. Trump is the only good thing left there. I feel betrayed to right now by repubs, pence, and this place

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Pence is a traitor. Trump is the only good thing left there. I feel betrayed to right now by repubs, pence, and this place

I'm sorry if you feel like I have betrayed you, it's just my own thoughts and personal opinions. I hope we can still be friends. :)

wip

Dec 29, 2020
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know he didn't call for violence, but I heard that he rebuked the idea of getting the national guard involved.
He might have hesitated a few minutes or said "really" because he begged the cities being burned to the ground during the summer of love to let him bring in the national guard and they all said no how dare he suggest such a thing.

wip

Dec 29, 2020
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Trumpy is about to play some more of his cards. They think he is done but he is not. Don't count him out.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Although I actually surprisingly somewhat agree with this lying piece of scum, seems kind of ironic when he could croak at anytime now. (Although let's be clear I don't like the guy's politics, but I don't wish him ill or dead as I'm not that heartless.)

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Although I actually surprisingly somewhat agree with this lying piece of scum, seems kind of ironic when he could croak at anytime now. (Although let's be clear I don't like the guy's politics, but I don't wish him ill or dead as I'm not that heartless.)

Why the big rush job Biden !
Oh Trump is one of the deplorable ? anti Communist ! who stands for the USA constitution that Biden wants to reject.

Biden has not one right to be demanding anything until the 20th as he is not the President yet.
Biden is insane and full of lies, just wait and see what a moron he will be as President, the Nation will crash he is a total fool who has not made one logical point on the economy to truly advance the real economy, he will be a do nothing for the USA President just like Obama was just full of crap and leading the Nation down the drain on every level.
I think Biden is much like a 5yo in the brain box or has been taking Ice or such drugs, I have seen the same of people who do such jump about making wild childish illogical accusations dreaming up simplistic dribble and going about slandering with total malice people. I have seen this type, is it the medical drugs prescribed that makes people like such, is it the happy pills that half the world is now taking that creates such fruit loops ?

I can not remember the name is of the what my Gay mate calls happy pills, but I have seen that a big percentage of people are prescribed on this crap from their doctor, because they are depressed.
Such people that I know who are on such will believe just about anything that they see on TV media and such documentary's. they do not question much at all but the headlines are key that they will swallow. it's they said this ! they said that.

I remember working at a High Court Judge's place and went I first came up to see him, he was frothing at the mouth in fear of me, I thought what the hell is this dude on, but I was working their for 3 weeks at least and we got on real fine, he was open and honest to me

Reactions: Enoch111

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
...and the fact that he should have been the first one to respond when the capitol was under attack yesterday not Pence.
Since Trump was under attack in the capitol, with Pence as one of the traitors, he should have really had a guided missile sent to the capitol right at that time. Then the impeachers would have surely been impeached.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Since Trump was under attack in the capitol, with Pence as one of the traitors, he should have really had a guided missile sent to the capitol right at that time. Then the impeachers would have surely been impeached.

Huh??

No but China Joe should be.

Lol he hasn't even been sworn in yet. :p

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OP ^

For What?

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Huh??

Before Official Ballot Casting...Joe stood up on a stage With A Banner depicting...
Office of the President-Elect...

A Fake Office-
A Fake Office holder-
A Bumbling, Sputtering, Incoherent speaker.

Ya, I impeach him of his Fake Office on grounds of mental incompetence.

Lol he hasn't even been sworn in yet. :p

True, he has not yet accepted Through "Fraud" an Honored Seat of US President...
But expectation is he WILL "Deceitfully", "Swear an Oath Before God, to Uphold the US Constitution," and accept planting is behind in the People's honored seat, and Defile THAT Honored Seat, with his continued Deception and Fraud we have come to Expect of him.

He didn't UPHOLD the US Constitution, in accepting, the nomination or seat of Senator, of VP, in his Fake Office of President-Elect, and there is NO Expectation, he Would as President.

Every Oath he has taken...he Lied to and fooled people.
He has BY those same Oaths...repeatedly LIED TO God.

Pay attention...how many times Biden has placed his hand on a Bible, Proclaimed God, and promised to Uphold the US Constitution, and WHO he is Lying "TO", when he doesn't.

Acts 5:
[1] But a certain man named Ananias, with Sapphira his wife, sold a possession,
[2] And kept back part of the price, his wife also being privy to it, and brought a certain part, and laid it at the apostles' feet.
[3] But Peter said, Ananias, why hath Satan filled thine heart to lie to the Holy Ghost, and to keep back part of the price of the land?
[4] Whiles it remained, was it not thine own? and after it was sold, was it not in thine own power? why hast thou conceived this thing in thine heart? thou hast not lied unto men, but unto God.

How many times does a man have to Lie to God, before the man's Fate is Sealed?

Once!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OP ^

For What?

Let's see although he tried to start a peaceful protest he wound up getting everybody fired up and angry and he didn't step in much to fix it once it got out of control.