Show me my sin...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Job 13:23 (NASB)
“How many are my iniquities and sins? Make known to me my rebellion and my sin.

“make known to me my rebellion and my sin”

For the perfecting of the saints, is the search after light, truth, righteousness, given to the believer.. This is the blessed search that never ends. For there is always a deeper light, a deeper righteousness, a deeper truth for us to walk in, live in, see and enjoy.. This is the search that brings joy, peace, life, growth and contentment.. It also brings doubts, fears.. But these are the good type of doubts and fears..The doubts that make us question ourselves, that make us search into and after light and truth..The fear of not doing the good, proper and right thing.. The fear of missing the mark.. The fear of not pleasing God...This questioning of ourselves honors God, for it’s only concern is for what is pleasing to Him....Opinions and imaginations are of no value or concern, only what pleases the heart of God...What self thinks or wants to be true carries no weight, it moreover is a hindrance rather than a help, for if self is working, it is a work of self...

For only what comes from God to the heart of the believer is food for the believer.. All else is speculation, own will, the desires of the self life manifesting itself with it’s opinions and desires...The heart so troubled is a heart so blessed by God...The heart willing to see it’s own rebellion and sin, is a heart that will grow, will be blessed in ways incomprehensible to itself...Growth, as with all growth comes secretly, where one sees not how it happens...One just finds themselves being loving, being patient with people, being kind, being thoughtful, courteous. Moreover, when wronged, is when these are most magnificent, for one sees they are not of themselves...

Oh to have a heart that would willingly search after the rebellion and sin that hides itself...For the heart needs to be taught right from wrong, good from evil..These desires sound so simple, yet they are they that make for life... The knowledge of right and wrong is the knowledge of righteousness... The heart that hungers and thirsts after righteousness is a heart that started with being showed it’s rebellion and sin.. And then it runs to God, and not away...

Knowing that God is always good, that He always loves, for that is what and who He is..

Be blessed as we live this searching life, Not me

Reactions: Rita

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
“How many are my iniquities and sins? Make known to me my rebellion and my sin.

“make known to me my rebellion and my sin”
What are the similar Scripture in the Epistles, in the New Testament Today ?

Windmillcharge

Dec 21, 2017
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
1John1:8+9
If we claim to be without sin, we decieve ourselves and the truth is not in us.
If we confess our sin, he if faithfull and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.

Or Romans 3:23 All have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God.