Sick Babygirl

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Pray for Lorena. I have to stay home with her today. Some stomach bug. But she seems to be feeling a little better.

IMG_20191203_083050_01.jpg

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah, if baby is sick, mom doesn't usually get much sleep! :(

For sure,
My mom had 7 of us, pretty close in age. I can remember that sweet, loving and caring woman running from room to room with the toss up bucket, trying herself to hold her own in. Sigh I sure miss her but I would NEVER wish her back to this world...I know just where she is ❤

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For sure,
My mom had 7 of us, pretty close in age. I can remember that sweet, loving and caring woman running from room to room with the toss up bucket, trying herself to hold her own in. Sigh I sure miss her but I would NEVER wish her back to this world...I know just where she is ❤
Ahh, Nancy, I pray that the Lord will comfort your heart when you miss her and that you will FEEL His hugs! I miss my mom too!

Last edited:
Reactions: Nancy

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ahh, Nancy, I pray that the Lord will comfort your heart when you miss her and that you FEEL His hugs! I miss my mom too!

Thank you PW, very kind of you to say that, and the same goes for you. My parents have been gone since August of 1990...it has been awhile yet, I remember them like it was yesterday, their voices, faces.... they were saved...my mom never stopped praying for all of us to come to Christ, and yes, we all have. :)

Reactions: Prayer Warrior

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you PW, very kind of you to say that, and the same goes for you. My parents have been gone since August of 1990...it has been awhile yet, I remember them like it was yesterday, their voices, faces.... they were saved...my mom never stopped praying for all of us to come to Christ, and yes, we all have. :)
It certainly is a comfort when we know our loved ones are saved before they go, but I just want my mom sometimes. My dad just died last spring. Yeah, it's the end of an era when we lose our parents, isn't it?

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It certainly is a comfort when we know our loved ones are saved before they go, but I just want my mom sometimes. My dad just died last spring. Yeah, it's the end of an era when we lose our parents, isn't it?[/

I know what you mean about just wanting your mom sometimes...as, no body else will do for the moment :(
I'm sorry you recently lost your dad! Was he a believer?
Sure IS an end of an era. The holidays are nothing special it seems anymore, they were the glue! Ah, so now we remember the good times with them as we make new memories! :)

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, my dad was saved.

He was a fantastic French horn player, so I'm sure he's up there playing some kind of heavenly horn!

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, my dad was saved.

He was a fantastic French horn player, so I'm sure he's up there playing some kind of heavenly horn!

So good to know that. Brings us peace and a smile knowing they are with The Lord...maybe he will be one of the Trump blowers!!! lol.

Reactions: Prayer Warrior