Sick Minded Sexual Pervert on USA Woman's Soccer Team is a Disgrace!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sick Minded Sexual Pervert on USA Woman's Soccer Team is a Disgrace for the USA, the human race and entire world!!

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Romans 1:18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

Romans 1:19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.

Romans 1:20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

Romans 1:21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

Romans 1:22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

Romans 1:23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

Romans 1:24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

Romans 1:25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

Romans 1:26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

Romans 1:27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

Romans 1:28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God says sick minded sexual perversion is an abomination but today many say it is no problem,nothing wrong!!!They forget only Almighty God makes the laws that last for eternity not little sin loving men!!

Reactions: JohnPaul

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Sick Minded Sexual Pervert on USA Woman's Soccer Team is a Disgrace for the USA, the human race and entire world!!

Wake up, why pick that one...
..........every country is full of them, even though you may not hear of them.

Nothing new under the sun.

B

Butterfly

Who, what and why ?
Confused.com
Why can you not post the details of what you are ranting about - give a bit of context.
I can guess of course, but would rather have the OP have more details of what is being ' expressed '
Rita

Reactions: Hisman
B

Butterfly

Ok, the story just came up on my News feed - seriously, so she's a disgrace to the USA , is that because she refused to go to the White House , or because she is Gay, or both.
What about the rest of the gay players !
Why does everyone have to be weighed up - she is part of the team that has got the US into the final of the women World Cup - quite an achievement. She has the right to her opinions politically, as everyone else.
Does it really warrant a thread - you don't like her, you don't agree with her lifestyle, so just leave it there. Pray for her
Rita

Reactions: Hisman and Helen

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God says sick minded sexual perversion is an abomination but today many say it is no problem,nothing wrong!!!They forget only Almighty God makes the laws that last for eternity not little sin loving men!!
Are you talking about the lady who is fight with the President, Rapinoe I think her name is? Is she a lesbian?

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ok, the story just came up on my News feed - seriously, so she's a disgrace to the USA , is that because she refused to go to the White House , or because she is Gay, or both.
What about the rest of the gay players !
Why does everyone have to be weighed up - she is part of the team that has got the US into the final of the women World Cup - quite an achievement. She has the right to her opinions politically, as everyone else.
Does it really warrant a thread - you don't like her, you don't agree with her lifestyle, so just leave it there. Pray for her
Rita
I don’t like her as well and I’ve never seen such disrespect to a President Of the United States and its Office as I do now.

Homosexuality is an abomination to God and we as Christians must not accept it and fight against it.

She is a disgrace to the U.S.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Who, what and why ?
You missed "when" and "how".:cool:

Anyway, there is no question that the LBGT agenda is being promoted vigorously by the perverts. As far as I am concerned what they do in the privacy of their homes is their business. But when they push for legislation to give them legal recognition for their perversion, then that is crossing the line. When they push to influence youngsters to their evil ways, then that too is crossing the line. When they hold obscene gay parades in public, then that is an abomination.

B

Butterfly

I just don't understand why her achievement , or anyone else's in the team , cannot be separated and seen as a good achievement.
So anyone who promotes anything that goes against God is seen as a disgrace to the USA - good to know. You must be totally ashamed of soooooo many people !!!
It must be very difficult living with your neighbours - do you tell them they are a disgrace ?
Being Slightly flippant!
( not sure you use that expression over there )
Guess you won't be watching the final then - think it's between USA and the UK
Rita

B

Butterfly

Ok, on a serious note- if someone achieves something amazing, are you able to praise the achievement and see it for what it is , or do you down play it because of what you don't like about them ?
It doesn't mean you agree with everything about their life.
So, if a heterosexual person achieved the same thing - like In this case - the world cup final. Would you then say ' proud of them '
You have baseball hero's, American football hero's, athletes ect - does your evaluation always start with who they are ! ?
Please understand that the headline we got was revolving round the game of football and reaching the final - they made ref to her being gay, and her comment about her not wanting to go to the white house if she won.
I didn't know anything about her until this thread was started.
I can separate things, whether that's right or wrong I don't know - for example , i think Michael Jackson was an incredible artist , really gifted and I appreciate his music, but I didn't agree with everything in his life.
Rita

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To All,

1 Cor. 5:12 For what have I to do with judging outsiders? Is it not those inside the church whom you are to judge?

It seems the BEST JUDGEMENT is to condemn the OP as UNCHRISTIAN. But if any want to judge the Soccer Player, then don't worry about being a Christian, or being received by Jesus at the Great White Throne. Just go your own way, and justify your sins, and receive your "reward".

Bobby Jo

Reactions: Helen

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
...I can separate things, whether that's right or wrong I don't know...
With celebrities -- who are de facto idols -- one has to look at the whole package. For example blasphemous talent is still blasphemy. And let's face it. Celebrities today choose to promote evil over good, and godlessness over godliness.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
... or being received by Jesus at the Great White Throne. Just go your own way, and justify your sins, and receive your "reward".
The Great White Throne Judgment is not for Christians, and Jesus will be receiving no one there. It is strictly for the judgment of the unsaved (those not found written in the Lamb's Book of Life), and they all be be cast into the Lake of Fire.

Hisman

Mar 31, 2019
westen
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
It says we are in the world but not of it.

What kind of behaviour does the OP- er expect from 'the world'? :rolleyes:

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Great White Throne Judgment is not for Christians, and Jesus will be receiving no one there. It is strictly for the judgment of the unsaved (those not found written in the Lamb's Book of Life), and they all be be cast into the Lake of Fire.

You parse that which you do not know:

Rev. 20:12 And I saw the dead, great and small, standing before the throne, and books were opened. Also another book was opened, which is the book of life.

Bobby Jo

Reactions: Hisman

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This thread is pure gospel