Signs of The Devil (Warning Be Righteous When Viewing Satan's Images)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

DoveSpirit05

Jul 19, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
(Warning Take Precaution When Viewing these Images)

These signs are all over the place, on bill boards, posters, on food cartons, drink bottles and cans, on the TV, in cartoons, movies, video games, shop banners, on clothing just two name a few!!

Last edited:

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
So what!!

We have known all this for decades....

Why keep on posting it...it is not edifying at all.

YOU obviously enjoy watching them...now shut up and stop spamming them

You made your point in the first one.....now STOP pushing Satan's kingdom and write something positive...as God commands us to do. He does not tell us to - "Keep talking about Satan's rubbish."

Phillipians 4 .8

whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things."

DoveSpirit05

Jul 19, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
So what!!

We have known all this for decades....

Why keep on posting it...it is not edifying at all.

YOU obviously enjoy watching them...now shut up and stop spamming them

You made your point in the first one.....now STOP pushing Satan's kingdom and write something positive...as God commands us to do. He does not tell us to - "Keep talking about Satan's rubbish."

Phillipians 4 .8

According 2 you!! this is edifying, i'm warning people!! its for people dat don't know, dats not very Christian like, telling another Christian 2 shut up!! rebuking me for working for God. criticizing a man of God wile he's serving God dats a red flag right there, knowbody forced you to read it, if u don't like it don't read it, i'm here for the lost sheep and not you!
whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things."

DoveSpirit05

Jul 19, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
To by grace... According 2 you!! this is edifying, i'm warning people!! its for people dat don't know, dats not very Christian like, telling another Christian 2 shut up!! rebuking me for working for God. criticizing a man of God wile he's serving God dats a red flag right there, knowbody forced you to read it, if u don't like it don't read it, i'm here for the lost sheep and not you!

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
To by grace... According 2 you!! this is edifying, i'm warning people!! its for people dat don't know, dats not very Christian like, telling another Christian 2 shut up!! rebuking me for working for God. criticizing a man of God wile he's serving God dats a red flag right there, knowbody forced you to read it, if u don't like it don't read it, i'm here for the lost sheep and not you!

Come on ...are you kidding me?
SEVEN posts, seven??? When one would have said it all.

And you thing seekers after Jesus need this junk? What good would that do them!!
Seeker are shown that God sent Jesus to bridge the gap between us and God by His sacrificial death , not shown what the devils are doing. :confused:

We already have two people who have already posted all this stuff and pushed it in our faces. You are warning no one...everyone , even the unsaved knows all this stuff. :rolleyes:

NO, what you have posted here is NOT edifying, neither is it "Doing God's work".
If you believe that then you have much yet to learn.

He did not tell us to study what Satan is doing...He tells us to keep our eye upon Him.

"Moses endured , seeing Him who is invisible..."

DoveSpirit05

Jul 19, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Come on ...are you kidding me?
SEVEN posts, seven??? When one would have said it all.

And you thing seekers after Jesus need this junk? What good would that do them!!
Seeker are shown that God sent Jesus to bridge the gap between us and God by His sacrificial death , not shown what the devils are doing. :confused:

We already have two people who have already posted all this stuff and pushed it in our faces. You are warning no one...everyone , even the unsaved knows all this stuff. :rolleyes:

NO, what you have posted here is NOT edifying, neither is it "Doing God's work".
If you believe that then you have much yet to learn.

He did not tell us to study what Satan is doing...He tells us to keep our eye upon Him.

"Moses endured , seeing Him who is invisible..."
Do you know wat 1 Timophy 2:11-12 says!!

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How about pride in the pulpit?

And convincing Christians that church is man made?

And subjectivism?

Dualism within Christian doctrine?

You’ve listed the obvious distractions used by the devil - it is the insidious attacks that kill us

Reactions: Nancy

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I just wasted 40 minutes on the first video......

This guy could pull a demon out of anywhere...

I am surprised he didn’t show a large group of shrubbery and than announce “this is ground zero for demonic activity - only a fool would plant bushes around their house! They deserve the lake of fire! Everyone knows there is a demon behind every bush!”

Reactions: John Caldwell