Signs of the Last Days=3rd. Temple Feaver Officially Hit Israel!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
something really BIG is happening in the Middle East. According to Billy, a massive, multi-billion dollar vein of gold has been discovered in Israel and the Jewish people believe it was sent by God to allow them to build their Third Temple—RIGHT NOW! The Blueprints for the Temple are complete. The artifacts are 99% ready. Animal sacrifices have already begun. The Sanhedrin is ready to go with a carefully selected High Priest. The Temple Veil is being sewn as we speak! Temple fever has officially hit Israel! Isaiah chapter 45 speaks of a king called Cyrus, a man used by the Lord to allow the Jews to return to Israel and rebuild their Temple. His face is stamped on a new, Israeli silver shekel along with the President of the United States and real friend of Israel, Donald Trump, the only President with the courage and commitment to move the US Embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem. It may be just a coincidence, but Donald Trump is America’s 45th President! Hail to the Chief! Hail to the Coming King! Don’t miss this spectacular program!!! History in the making! Billy Crone: The Third Temple and the Antichrist - The Prophecy Watchers

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
something really BIG is happening in the Middle East. According to Billy, a massive, multi-billion dollar vein of gold has been discovered in Israel and the Jewish people believe it was sent by God to allow them to build their Third Temple—RIGHT NOW! The Blueprints for the Temple are complete. The artifacts are 99% ready. Animal sacrifices have already begun. The Sanhedrin is ready to go with a carefully selected High Priest. The Temple Veil is being sewn as we speak! Temple fever has officially hit Israel! Isaiah chapter 45 speaks of a king called Cyrus, a man used by the Lord to allow the Jews to return to Israel and rebuild their Temple. His face is stamped on a new, Israeli silver shekel along with the President of the United States and real friend of Israel, Donald Trump, the only President with the courage and commitment to move the US Embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem. It may be just a coincidence, but Donald Trump is America’s 45th President! Hail to the Chief! Hail to the Coming King! Don’t miss this spectacular program!!! History in the making! Billy Crone: The Third Temple and the Antichrist - The Prophecy Watchers

As posted before I believe all stone for the Temple was cut and hidden in Israel decades ago.

If you know anything about stone cutting construction there is no way the Temple of Ezekiel could possibly be built in the time frame of Revelation.

There cannot be animal sacrifices because it is no temple, sanctuary or priesthood.

I found one article about a potential gold discovery. It was from 2012.

There is no way a mining operation could be kept secret.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LOL!! Do a little research!! all you need do is "google" =Jews ready to build 3rd. temple and you will see all kinds of proof!!

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LOL!! Do a little research!! all you need do is "google" =Jews ready to build 3rd. temple and you will see all kinds of proof!!

Spelled out before. Growing up in Indiana it was said Indiana White granite have been ordered to build the new Temple in JerusalemIn the 1960s. There is supporting evidence.

So already cut in the interlocking design ready to assemble.

There's plenty of evidence of the items needed in the Temple have been or are being made.

So I don't need to research.

What I'm saying on your claim is there is no supporting of gold ore being found.

They have found some ancient gold coinage.

And if you knew anything about construction or stonework you would know within the biblical framework there is not enough time to do everything from excavating and cutting the stone to shaping it and constructing the Temple.

It is obvious you didn't read what I said now or before on the subject.

Last edited:

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes!!! In these last days, it will be as the days of Noah. Do you know how things were in the days of Noah???

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The tree Israel is barking up is the product of a deception. Do you recall the words of Jesus? 'Your house is left unto you desolate!'
Consider what he meant.

The enthusiastic continuation of the sacrifices including all the associated religious ceremonies after Jesus's death and resurrection did not imbue them with any further meaning. The type has been met by the antitype. Neither will the building of another temple including its associated ceremonies have any more meaning than what any pagan ritual has. As a nation they have missed the bus. As individuals, the gospel is extended.

What you are doing is setting yourself up for failure.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God's Word about the future of Israel===
For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

27 For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.

28 As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the father's sakes.

29 For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance.

30 For as ye in times past have not believed God, yet have now obtained mercy through their unbelief:

31 Even so have these also now not believed, that through your mercy they also may obtain mercy.

32 For God hath concluded them all in unbelief, that he might have mercy upon all.

33 O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! how unsearchable are his judgments, and his ways past finding out!

34 For who hath known the mind of the Lord? or who hath been his counsellor?

35 Or who hath first given to him, and it shall be recompensed unto him again?

36 For of him, and through him, and to him, are all things: to whom be glory for ever. Amen. Romans 11:25-36

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

28 As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the father's sakes.

30 For as ye in times past have not believed God, yet have now obtained mercy through their unbelief:

31 Even so have these also now not believed, that through your mercy they also may obtain mercy.

32 For God hath concluded them all in unbelief, that he might have mercy upon all.

33 O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! how unsearchable are his judgments, and his ways past finding out!

36 For of him, and through him, and to him, are all things: to whom be glory for ever. Amen. Romans 11:25-36
Paul is referring to the Israel of God, not the nation of Israel...his people, whether they are nationally Hebrews (jews) or Gentiles. Look closely at it. This comes out in verse 32. Mercy given to all...both Jews and Gentiles. All are of the seed of Adam. Jesus is the second Adam.

Consider the meaning of the word Israel....this does not apply to every national jew, neither does it apply to the enemies of David; treachery within his own ranks or those who worshipped the golden calf etc etc.

'Israel' applies to those whose hearts are renewed by the Spirit of God through all ages. It does not apply to any who maintain a rejection of the offered Salvation. That is the context of Scripture.

Reactions: Waiting on him

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Ezek 20:37-38
37 And I will cause you to pass under the rod, and I will bring you into the bond of the covenant:

38 And I will purge out from among you the rebels, and them that transgress against me: I will bring them forth out of the country where they sojourn, and they shall not enter into the land of Israel: and ye shall know that I am the LORD.

KJV

Not everyone born of Israel shall enter into the land of Israel when Jesus comes. The rebels will be cast out into the "outer darkness". Revelation 22:14-15 shows a view of this, the wicked who live outside the gates of the beloved city.

In Matthew 8, Jesus showed the unbelievers of the "children of God" will be cast to the "outer darkness", only believers (Christ's Church) will sit down with Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob in His Kingdom.

In Luke 23, Jesus turned to the 'daughters of Jerusalem' that wept for Him when He was carrying His cross. He told them to not to weep for Him, but for themselves and for their children, for the day would come when they shall say, "Blessed are the barren...", and they will wish for the hills and mountains to fall on them (for shame). Zechariah 12 shows this same fate for the unbelieving Jews when they see Jesus.

Reactions: Waiting on him

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

This is true, is coming to pass. It is Bible prophecy. Although few today still don't believe it, if God said it would, then it will happen. It's just a matter of time for all the pieces to fall together.

God is going to send the unbelieving and unfaithful (meaning unfaithful, deceived Christian brethren also), the "strong delusion" Apostle Paul spoke of in 2 Thessalonians 2.

The "strong delusion" is the coming Antichrist to Jerusalem to sit in the new temple and play Messiah. Paul said that false one will exalt himself over all that is called... God, or that is worshiped. Let's see, what all does that include? It includes all religious beliefs on this earth. It doesn't matter what all religions call their concept of God, the false-Messiah is going to claim to be him, or it.

Many Christian Churches that are on the wagon to support the unbelieving Jews with their new temple and sacrifices, will no doubt be saying to their congregations when the false-Messiah shows up, "He's here!, He's here!, Jesus has come to Jerusalem!" God's Word even suggests a type of earthquake when the false-Messiah comes. That would be a type of mimic of Christ's coming when a great earthquake is to happen in Jerusalem.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
REAL Believers need no worry!! We will be caught up in the rapture to meet the REAL Jesus in the clouds!! and you??

Truth

May 31, 2017
AZ, Quartzsite
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is no need for a Temple, all they have to do is have access to the Temple Mount, Set a corner Stone and erect an Alter of unhewn Stone and dedicate it for eight days, and you Have an Ritually excepted Alter that can receive Sacrifice's that God will except according to His Specks!

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is no need for a Temple, all they have to do is have access to the Temple Mount, Set a corner Stone and erect an Alter of unhewn Stone and dedicate it for eight days, and you Have an Ritually excepted Alter that can receive Sacrifice's that God will except according to His Specks!

But the Bible says there will be a temple.

Truth

May 31, 2017
AZ, Quartzsite
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But the Bible says there will be a temple.

I think there is a translation mix up, the Holy Place is the Temple Mount. This is where God placed His Name, the Alter is like a Mining Claim, a pile of rock's that declare that everything this Alter touches belongs to ME, GOD! The Alter touches the Earth. The Earth is the LORDS and the Fullness thereof !