"SIGNS" of the Times - What do they really mean.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Writer

Jan 18, 2024
Post Falls
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What is the True meaning of what we just saw on April 8, 2024? I can tell you what I saw. I saw a sign from heaven asking the entire world that had their eyes upward toward heaven; is there one among you that can stop worshiping heavenly bodies that are created, and the mystery of it's darkness, and perhaps think about worshiping the Creator and hoping in His light.

Something is going to happen, I know it is. I believe we've entered the binging of the Woes. Jesus said; "you will not see me again, until the Son of perdition is revealed". Understand what this really means. NO ONE WILL SEE HIM AGAIN, not in "SECRET" and not in plain sight, until the Anti Christ/The Beast, is Reavealed.

Before this happens, the world will be brought very low and face starvation, missery as never before seen, death in the masses as never before seen, and destruction as never before seen in order for the world to accept ONE MAN who will be seen as the "MESSIAH" and lead everyone to peace and security and a NEW WORLD ORDER. The old must be removed. I'm talking about the Four horsemen that will ride against man, but with the intent on genocide of Christians and Jews and thus, the Return of our Lord to cut the days short, or even the elect would have been decieved.

Our Moon is smaller than Our Sun, Yet, it can slide itself between the Earth and Sun in such a way to supress the Light. This was a SIGN to all of us believers, that the forces of darkness of this world and the pricipalities in spiritual places are about to supress the light (hope), and bring the world to a very dark place, in order to bring a global solution the bible calls "666".

After this beast, spokan of even in Daniels time, Stands in the Holy Place, then the number will be issued, and all those who reject the number will be persecuted, even unto death, who will be the martyrs taken up first by reserrection at the coming of our Lord. They will be avenged. Then, the
Millennium.

Take courage and don't let Satan rob you of your faith. Jesus said: "When the Son of man returns, will he find faith in the world"?

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
@Writer I watched a total eclipse visible here in England a few years ago, do you think there were signs attached to that too?

Last edited:

SavedInHim

Jan 10, 2023
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What is the True meaning of what we just saw on April 8, 2024? I can tell you what I saw. I saw a sign from heaven asking the entire world that had their eyes upward toward heaven; is there one among you that can stop worshiping heavenly bodies that are created, and the mystery of it's darkness, and perhaps think about worshiping the Creator and hoping in His light.

Something is going to happen, I know it is. I believe we've entered the binging of the Woes. Jesus said; "you will not see me again, until the Son of perdition is revealed". Understand what this really means. NO ONE WILL SEE HIM AGAIN, not in "SECRET" and not in plain sight, until the Anti Christ/The Beast, is Reavealed.

Before this happens, the world will be brought very low and face starvation, missery as never before seen, death in the masses as never before seen, and destruction as never before seen in order for the world to accept ONE MAN who will be seen as the "MESSIAH" and lead everyone to peace and security and a NEW WORLD ORDER. The old must be removed. I'm talking about the Four horsemen that will ride against man, but with the intent on genocide of Christians and Jews and thus, the Return of our Lord to cut the days short, or even the elect would have been decieved.

Our Moon is smaller than Our Sun, Yet, it can slide itself between the Earth and Sun in such a way to supress the Light. This was a SIGN to all of us believers, that the forces of darkness of this world and the pricipalities in spiritual places are about to supress the light (hope), and bring the world to a very dark place, in order to bring a global solution the bible calls "666".

After this beast, spokan of even in Daniels time, Stands in the Holy Place, then the number will be issued, and all those who reject the number will be persecuted, even unto death, who will be the martyrs taken up first by reserrection at the coming of our Lord. They will be avenged. Then, the
Millennium.

Take courage and don't let Satan rob you of your faith. Jesus said: "When the Son of man returns, will he find faith in the world"?
You're preaching to the choir. Are you out there sharing this with the lost?

Adrift

Apr 1, 2024
Houston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Solar eclipses are fairly numerous, about 2 to 4 per year, but the area on the ground covered by totality is only about 50 miles wide so many occur over the oceans. In any given location on Earth, a total eclipse happens only once every hundred years or so, though for selected locations they can occur as little as a few years apart. Glad that you found meaning in it.

Writer

Jan 18, 2024
Post Falls
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Solar eclipses are fairly numerous, about 2 to 4 per year, but the area on the ground covered by totality is only about 50 miles wide so many occur over the oceans. In any given location on Earth, a total eclipse happens only once every hundred years or so, though for selected locations they can occur as little as a few years apart. Glad that you found meaning in it.
I wasn't watching the average and ordinary in the heavens. I saw the gathering of godless speculators from all over the world in numbers almost never before seen, on the mystery of end time speculations. I couldn't care less of the number of eclipse activities. What this particular event created was a 'SIGN'

Adrift

Apr 1, 2024
Houston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I wasn't watching the average and ordinary in the heavens. I saw the gathering of godless speculators from all over the world in numbers almost never before seen, on the mystery of end time speculations. I couldn't care less of the number of eclipse activities. What this particular event created was a 'SIGN'
OK

SavedInHim

Jan 10, 2023
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who made you the spokesman for "EVERY BODY AND SOUL" in this choir. I don't even know if can carry a tune. You certainly don't speak for me. Why don't you try speaking for yourself? As far as the lost; they even exist in choirs, churches and not just in bars and the streets.

The fact that you make no point of your own, except of course to demonstrate your self appointment as spoksman, shows clearly how confused you are about what a choir is. Why are you here?
Wow, what I said sure made you angry for some reason.

SavedInHim

Jan 10, 2023
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
(Inappropriate reply from writer has been removed)

Okay dude, sorry. You'll never hear from me again, promise.

Last edited by a moderator:

Adrift

Apr 1, 2024
Houston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
(Post removed)
Here's something of value for you:
"When we learn how to be civil with others, we learn how to be Christlike with the world. Then we "shine as lights in the world, holding fast to the word of life" (Philippians 2:15–16).

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Pearl