Sinners/Luke Warm Christians You Can Stop Sinning You Just Don’t Want 2!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

DoveSpirit05

Jul 19, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
God say’s in Deu 30:11 my commandments are not far from you!! The Hebrew meaning for “not far from you” means its not beyond your ability.

1 corinth 10:13 you will not be tempted above ur measure but rather God will always give you an escape so u can bear it.

God doesn’t command the impossible, our moral obligations never exceed our abilities. God doesn’t send people 2 hell 4 wat they couldn’t avoid, he sends them 2 hell 4 wat they could have avoided, God knows the intents of the heart jeremiah 17:10, 2 chron 28:9 he knows all the thoughts and imaginations of man, so he knows wat your capable of.

After all it would be unfair and unjust 2 send people 2 hell for the unavoidable. Phil 4:13 I can do all things thru Christ who strengthens me!! Cant jesus give you the power 2 stop sinning if u learn on him.

Matt 11:28-30 come 2 me you who are heavy laden and I’ll give u rest, my yoke is easy and my burden is light!!

Also wat situations are u putting urself in that’s causing u 2 sin? Bible says 2 Corinthians 6:17 Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you.

If something or someone is causing u 2 sin come out from among them or it, why create a stumbling block 4 urslef rom 9:30-33

What sin is strong dat u cant fight off!! Doesn’t the bible say in Matthew 7:7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:

8 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

Luke 21:36 pray dat you can escape the snares of dis world!! Wont God answer the prayers of those who seek him early proverbs 8:7, and pray continually 2 him Ephesians 6:18.

Isn’t the spirit willing but the flesh weak, matt 26:41 and doesn’t it say if you walk in the spirit u wont fulfil the lusts of the flesh gal 5:16.

DoveSpirit05

Jul 19, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
the problem is the carnal nature which we got from adam & eve dan 9:11 which drives us 2 sin, if we subdue the carnal nature, gal 5:16 it will start 2 diminish then it will be easier 2 "walk in the spirit" then we'll have the strength 2 say no 2 sin, then we can resist the devil and he will flee, james 4:7