Skeet

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

John Caldwell

Apr 12, 2019
North Augusta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My son is 16 and a high school junior. We moved here almost 2 years ago and he joined the skeet team (he had never shot before). We just got back from a competition.

I was wondering how many have schools involved in the sport. We did not where we were TN but it seems popular here.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
My son is 16 and a high school junior. We moved here almost 2 years ago and he joined the skeet team (he had never shot before). We just got back from a competition.

I was wondering how many have schools involved in the sport. We did not where we were TN but it seems popular here.

I have no idea what it is that is being shot ...?

Gun, or disk, or what ?

download.jpg

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Okay, I Googled it...now I know... :)

I don't know about here Canada , but my son in law and grandson do it it Spokane Washington, and have lots of fun together.

Reactions: Stan B
B

brakelite

My older brother was the school captain and youngest provincial representative (at 15)...it was a sport I wanted to try myself but my father (our coach and mentor) died when I was 12 and life took a different turn.

Truth

May 31, 2017
AZ, Quartzsite
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

While living in Idaho, My Wife and I had 3 acers, in which we would go out to the far end and Shot Skeet, my Wife got pretty good, But She would not go Bird Hunting, She couldn't kill, but She sure could eat the after effects!
There are many gun clubs that provide access to Skeet shooting courses, and competitions, public schools, I don't know?

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ohhh shoot the flying disk game. I didn't know that is what it was called. That is pretty cool.

Reactions: Helen