Smollett gets off Scott Free

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

SovereignGrace

Certified Flunky
Feb 15, 2019
Crum, WVa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I figured at most, he'd get 30 seconds of probation. They were never going to lay a hand on him. :(

FHII

Apr 9, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I lived near Chicago for a few years and my wife is from Chicago... I love Chicago,... But the politics their are wacky!

How messed up is this? Even the mayor of Chicago is upset at the crookedness! That says a lot!

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don't go to his movies.
I lived near Chicago for a few years and my wife is from Chicago... I love Chicago,... But the politics their are wacky!

How messed up is this? Even the mayor of Chicago is upset at the crookedness! That says a lot!

They just got a new mayor. A black lesbian.

Crime is horrible, especially murder. But that is what you get Strict gun laws.

Last edited:

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Luciferian secret society members run global politics. They are "unleashing the nihilist and the atheist" upon civilizations to spread great unrest and turmoil, for "out of chaos...order".

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I find it amusing to see some individuals who appear to lack "Ethics and Morality" posting in the "Ethics and Morality" Section.

Maybe it's like how Congress has it's own "Ethics Committee(s)"; or how Police have their "Internal Affairs" departments; or how Corporations have their "Human Resource" departments; or how James Comey gave a "Speaking Tour" on "Ethical Leadership". There's no "Ethics" involved. It's all for show and cover-up.

And those in the "church" ain't no exception,
Bobby Jo