So....The New Earth and Heaven

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Warrior

Apr 18, 2012
When New Jerusalem comes down to earth when Christ Reigns for the Millenium, And the eternity begins after that.....Now some people say Heaven is our eternal home, But The New earth will be created obviously for us to live in....Will Heaven be IN Earth?? Will New Jerusalem be the only city there?

Will We build cities again? lol I cant wait.

We have to find out in the end I guess

Retrobyter

Oct 29, 2011
Tampa Bay, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Shalom, Inmate.

Inmate said:
When New Jerusalem comes down to earth when Christ Reigns for the Millenium, And the eternity begins after that.....Now some people say Heaven is our eternal home, But The New earth will be created obviously for us to live in....Will Heaven be IN Earth?? Will New Jerusalem be the only city there?

Actually, the Millennium is BEFORE the time when the New Jerusalem comes down to earth. The first 1000 years of His Kingdom begin PRIOR to the Great White Throne Judgment, and the Eternal State with the New Jerusalem (Yerushalayim haChadashah) is AFTER the Great White Throne Judgment.

Furthermore, it is not until AFTER the Millennium that the tears are wiped away from our eyes and death is no more.

And, yes, the world will be fully populated again with a host of nations and many other cities, but NO other city will rival the New Jerusalem for sheer size and quality!

Shalom, Pelaides.

Pelaides said:
Actually, an I.F.O. It is FULLY identified!

afaithfulone4u

Dec 7, 2012
California
Inmate said:

When the Bride(heavenly Jerusalem) comes down to earth it will be After Christ and his body rule and reign for the 1,000 yr rest where they are preparing a place for her to come down and sit on earth, there will be nations who are the saved that did not inherit the bride, but are the meek who like those on the 6th day creation will inherit the REST of the earth outside of the holy City. They will bring all of their wealth and offerings to those who inherited the City. So if there are nations, the will be cities.

Rev 21:22-27
22 And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it.
23 And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof.
24 And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it: and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honour into it.
25 And the gates of it shall not be shut at all by day: for there shall be no night there.
26 And they shall bring the glory and honour of the nations into it.
27 And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.
KJV

daq

HSN#1851
Feb 9, 2013
Olam Haba
Inmate said:

The Kingdom of Heaven is within you even if you are an inmate: :)

Luke 17:20-21 KJV
20. And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:
21. Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

Paul was likewise a prisoner and in chains for Messiah yet look what he states:

2 Corinthians 5:14-17 KJV
14. For the love of Christ constraineth us; because we thus judge, that if one died for all, then were all dead:
15. And that he died for all, that they which live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto him which died for them, and rose again.
16. Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more.
17. Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature:
old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

Does that final statement not sound familiar? "Old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new!" . . .

Revelation 21:3-5 KJV
3. And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
4. And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain:
for the former things are passed away.
5. And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

What then is the Holy City? She is like the clothing which God has provided for the saints. She is what it means to be clothed from on high and for the sons of God to be cast about or "tented" with the Tabernacle of God. This is part of the meaning in the Jeremiah 31 New Covenant where he states: "The Lord hath created a new thing in the earth, a nqebah-female shall compass a geber-warrior-man" (Jeremiah 31:22). My mother is Jerusalem cast about in gold, and silver, and brass, and blue, and purple, and scarlet, and fine linen, and goats' hair, and rams' skins dyed red, and badgers' skins. Her strength is like the myrtles and willows that stand beside the brook, her frame is of acacia wood, she has the pure oil olive for the light, spices with anointing oil, sweet incense, and all the holy tamiyd-continual things which are written. And my bride is of the daughters of Jerusalem; in the latter days every true geber-warrior-man of the Spirit will consider it.

Galatians 4:22-27 KJV
22. For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.
23. But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise.
24. Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar.
25. For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children.
26. But Jerusalem which is above is free,
which is the mother of us all.
27. For it is written, (Isaiah 54:1) Rejoice, thou barren that bearest not; break forth and cry, thou that travailest not: for the desolate hath many more children than she which hath an husband.

Isaiah 54:1-3 KJV
1. Sing, O barren, thou that didst not bear; break forth into singing, and cry aloud, thou that didst not travail with child: for more are the children of the desolate than the children of the married wife, saith the Lord.
Enlarge the place of thy tent, and let them stretch forth the curtains of thine habitations: spare not, lengthen thy cords, and strengthen thy stakes;
3. For thou shalt break forth on the right hand and on the left; and thy seed shall inherit the Gentiles, and make the desolate cities to be inhabited.

Warrior

Apr 18, 2012
What about Night time?? The Bible talks about No night There (new Jerusalem) But it doesn't say there will be no more night for eternity across the whole earth.

HeRoseFromTheDead

Not So Advanced Member
Jan 6, 2012
Inmate said:
What about Night time?? The Bible talks about No night There (new Jerusalem) But it doesn't say there will be no more night for eternity across the whole earth.
I think there will be no night only in new Jerusalem.

Warrior

Apr 18, 2012
ChristRoseFromTheDead said:
I think there will be no night only in new Jerusalem.
nice. So Life will go on the way it is, But No sin, No danger, no attacks, no doubts, No fear, And we will do work for God almighty with nothing stopping us.

Pelaides

Jul 30, 2012
Inmate said:
I have heard,The mothership(the new jerusalem)will remain illuminated 24 hours a day.

The new jerusalem,might in fact be a spaceship.

Warrior

Apr 18, 2012
Pelaides said:
I have heard,The mothership(the new jerusalem)will remain illuminated 24 hours a day.

The new jerusalem,might in fact be a spaceship.
You need to be an astronaut.

daq

HSN#1851
Feb 9, 2013
Olam Haba
Inmate said:
The "all caps" in the following are not yelling but rather extremely emphatic points: :)

Exodus 25:1-9
1. And spake YHWH unto Moses, saying;
2. Speak unto the sons of Israel, that they bring me an offering: of every man that giveth it willingly with his heart ye shall take My offering.
3. And this is the offering which ye shall take of them; gold, and silver, and brass,
4. And blue, and purple, and scarlet, and fine linen, and goats' hair,
5. And rams' skins dyed red, and badgers' skins, and acacia wood,
6. Oil for the light, spices for anointing oil, and for sweet incense,
7. Onyx stones, and stones to be set in the ephod, and in the breastplate.
8. And let them make me a miqdash-sanctuary; that I may dwell in the midst of them.
9. According to all that I shew thee, after the pattern of the Mishkan-Tabernacle, and the pattern of all the instruments thereof, even so shall ye make it.

Therefore build you a "little miqdash-sanctuary-chapel" unto your heavenly Father in the name of his Son Yeshua and pattern it after the Mishkan-Tabernacle with all of the holy sanctified vessels thereof, (which are supernal in meaning) and do so according to the freewill offering of a pure heart as requested in the commandment from above; the Father will surely come and make his abode with you. And the old heavens and the old earth shall be dissolved in the consuming fire of his Presence in that great and terrible day; the mind of the flesh shall consume away as you stand upon your feet; the eyes of the flesh, which see all things according to the carnal ways of the flesh, shall consume away in their sockets; the tongue speaking the carnal things of the flesh, (which lights on fire the flames of hell though it is such a little member of the body) he also shall consume away in his mouth.

And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it. For thus says the Lord God; "Although I have cast them far off among the heathen, and although I have scattered them among the countries, yet will I be to them as a little miqdash-sanctuary-chapel in the countries where they shall come" (Ezekiel 11:16).

And the city hath no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God lights it, and the Lamb is the light thereof. And the nations of them which are saved do walk in the light of it: and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honor into it. And the gates of it shall not be shut at all by day: for there is no night there.

So I went, and looked, and indeed; there is no "night" in the new Spirit of Genesis Beginning:

A"yowm" is not necessarily always intended to be "a day" though this is the most common rendering. The primary meaning of "yowm" denotes "the heat of the day" but also "a space of time" which may include a moment, a day, a year, a season, a span of time, an age, and the waxing and the waning thereof. The waxing and the waning of a span of time would be the equivalent of "an evening and a morning" whether it be a year, a month, a day, a moment, or even an hour. Thus, in the New Testament, the day is divided into the hours of the day, (third hour, sixth hour, ninth hour, etc.,). Are we then to believe that the Creator "paused" for twelve hours during the creation event of the opening of the Book of Genesis? Did he pause for twelve hours so as to allow "the night" to pass between each yowm-day? Not so because that would be rest or repose and he did not so until the Seventh Yom; rather, the creation event is compressed into "six words" which are the six yowmiym-moments of spoken Word recorded in the first chapter of Genesis. These six words are like booming thunders which go forth from the mouth of the Creator and accomplish the spoken thought, in succession, like rolling thunders.

Original Strong's Ref. #3117
Romanized yowm
Pronounced yome
from an unused root meaning to be hot; a day (as the warm hours), whether literal (from sunrise to sunset, or from one sunset to the next), or figurative (a space of time defined by an associated term), [often used adverb]:
KJV--age, + always, + chronicals, continually(-ance), daily, ([birth-], each, to) day, (now a, two) days (agone), + elder, X end, + evening, + (for) ever(-lasting, -more), X full, life, as (so) long as (... live), (even) now, + old, + outlived, + perpetually, presently, + remaineth, X required, season, X since, space, then, (process of) time, + as at other times, + in trouble, weather, (as) when, (a, the, within a) while (that), X whole (+ age), (full) year(-ly), + younger.

Genesis 1:1-4
1. In the beginning bara'-created-cut-down 'Elohiym the heavens and the earth.
2. And the earth was tohuw, and bohuw; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Ruwach-Spirit of 'Elohiym brooded upon the face of the waters.
3. And 'Elohiym said, Let there be light: and there was light.
4. And 'Elohiym saw the light, that it was good: and 'Elohiym divided the light from the darkness.

And the darkness of night is rolled away to the outside:

Genesis 1:5
5. And 'Elohiym called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first yowm.

FIRST YOWM (ONE HOUR) ~ NO NIGHT

Genesis 1:6-8
6. And 'Elohiym said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters.
7. And 'Elohiym made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so.
8. And 'Elohiym called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second yowm.

SECOND YOWM (ONE HOUR) ~ NO NIGHT

Genesis 1:9-13
9. And 'Elohiym said, Let the waters under the Heaven be gathered together unto one place, and let the dry land appear: and it was so.
10. And 'Elohiym called the dry land Earth; and the gathering together of the waters called he Seas: and 'Elohiym saw that it was good.
11. And 'Elohiym said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the earth: and it was so.
12. And the earth brought forth grass, and herb yielding seed after his kind, and the tree yielding fruit, whose seed was in itself, after his kind: and 'Elohiym saw that it was good.
13. And the evening and the morning were the third yowm.

THIRD YOWM (ONE HOUR) ~ NO NIGHT

Genesis 1:14-19
14. And 'Elohiym said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:
15. And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so.
16. And 'Elohiym made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also.
17. And 'Elohiym set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth,
18. And to rule over the day and over the night, and to divide the light from the darkness: and 'Elohiym saw that it was good.
19. And the evening and the morning were the fourth yowm.

FOURTH YOWM (ONE HOUR) ~ NO NIGHT

Genesis 1:20-23
20. And 'Elohiym said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that hath life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven.
21. And 'Elohiym created great whales, and every living creature that moveth, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and 'Elohiym saw that it was good.
22. And 'Elohiym blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth.
23. And the evening and the morning were the fifth yowm.

FIFTH YOWM (ONE HOUR) ~ NO NIGHT

Genesis 1:31
31. And 'Elohiym saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth yowm.

SIXTH YOWM (ONE HOUR) ~ NO NIGHT
SIX YOWMIYM HOURS SPOKEN: NO NIGHTS

Genesis 2:1-4
1. Thus the heavens and the earth were finished, and all the host of them.
2. And in the seventh yowm finished-ended 'Elohiym his work which he had made; and he rested in the seventh day from all his work which he had made.
3. And 'Elohiym blessed the seventh yowm, and qadash-sanctified-hallowed it: because that in it he had rested from all his work which 'Elohiym created and made.
4. These are the generations of the heavens and of the earth when they were created, in the day that YHWH 'Elohiym made the earth and the heavens.

THE SEVENTH YOWM IS ETERNAL: NO EVENING NO MORNING
THE SIX HOURS OF CREATION ARE THE SIX HOURS OF CRUCIFIXION:

The crucifixion of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world. :)

daq

HSN#1851
Feb 9, 2013
Olam Haba
I think one could learn more from a boxful of Scrabble letters or a bowl of alphabet soup than from your confused rabblings.
The quote box you have posted with my name on it does not contain any of my words or anything I have posted. There is a teenager here that is probably elder than yourself. Perhaps if you ever do grow up and relinquish those "two-horns like a lamb" with your billy-goat pride then you might well begin to understand the things which are too much for you now. :)

Isaiah 30:26 KJV
26. Moreover the light of the moon shall be as the light of the sun, and the light of the sun shall be sevenfold, as the light of seven days, [HSN# 3117 yamiym] in the day [HSN#3117 yom] that the Lord bindeth up the breach of his people, and healeth the stroke of their wound.

HeRoseFromTheDead

Not So Advanced Member
Jan 6, 2012
daq said:
The quote box you have posted with my name on it does not contain any of my words or anything I have posted.
The quote box contains more truth than the sum of everything you have written. It is better to read nothing than to read a bunch of garbage that has to be cleaned out of the mind at some point.

daq

HSN#1851
Feb 9, 2013
Olam Haba
The quote box contains more truth than the sum of everything you have written. It is better to read nothing than to read a bunch of garbage that has to be cleaned out of the mind at some point.

One may learn a supernal lesson from this if his eyes and ears are open Inmate: Let a man sacrifice his own goat rather than his neighbors goat, sheep, ram, or lamb. Yeshua is the only Door, and the commandment states that the sacrifice of any of the sons of Israel must be brought to the Door of the Tabernacle to be acceptable:

Leviticus 17:1-7 KJV
1. And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying,
2. Speak unto Aaron, and unto his sons, and unto all the children of Israel, and say unto them; This is the thing which the Lord hath commanded, saying,
3. What man soever there be of the house of Israel, that killeth an ox, or lamb, or goat, in the camp, or that killeth it out of the camp,
4. And bringeth it not unto the door of the tabernacle of the congregation, to offer an offering unto the Lord before the tabernacle of the Lord; blood shall be imputed unto that man; he hath shed blood; and that man shall be cut off from among his people:
5. To the end that the children of Israel may bring their sacrifices, which they offer in the open field, even that they may bring them unto the Lord, unto the door of the tabernacle of the congregation, unto the priest, [Yeshua is now our High Priest after the order of Melchizedek] and offer them for peace offerings unto the Lord.
6. And the priest shall sprinkle the blood upon the altar of the Lord at the door of the tabernacle of the congregation, and burn the fat for a sweet savour unto the Lord.
7. And they shall no more offer their sacrifices unto devils, after whom they have gone a whoring. This shall be a statute for ever unto them throughout their generations.

If therefore this one who is accosting me in this thread for no reason would rather sacrifice his own billy-goat pride and take it to the Door of the Tabernacle, (again the Door is Yeshua) then the hide would be washed in the blood of the Lamb and he would have a rams' skin dyed red to offer willingly from his heart. Otherwise he will never be clothed from above and his sacrifices are accounted as unto devils because he rejects the supernal commandments of the Most High. :)

By the way billy-goat: the sa`iyr-devil-goat of Leviticus 17:7 is the same sa`iyr-devil-goat of Daniel 8:21, melek Yavan.