So what the hell you doing with your life

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Did you leave your family and life possessions behind? What the hell you doing with your life today to judge another person? Huh? Hypocrites...

Of all the things that you could write today...why do your posts always sound angry and confrontational.

There are enough nasty posts already on this Site...we aren't looking for more arguments or rudeness. :(

Phil 4
"The peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things."

Bless your day Jennifer...

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did you leave your family and life possessions behind? What the hell you doing with your life today to judge another person? Huh? Hypocrites...
Who among us has done even the minimum which is asked of us? Are we not all liars whenever we presume to describe how well we have done or are doing?

"I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.
And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God" Rom 12:1-2

So then..."God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged" Rom 3:4

As @Jenniferdiana3637 suggests by her questions, let us check for the beam in our own eye first! When and if our own vision were ever to become like God's then I guess we would be qualified, uninvited even, to probe someone else's eye for vision obstructers: motes.

"Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye." Matt 7:5

"And the publican, standing afar off, would not lift up so much as his eyes unto heaven, but smote upon his breast, saying, God be merciful to me a sinner." Luke 18:13

Have any of us exceeded that publican in the eyes of God?

Reactions: Nancy

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Which is what I was challenging her on. To examine herself first, yet you take a chance to take a swipe at me.... :rolleyes:
Sorry you took it personally! It was not intended that way. My swipe was at all of us... including most certainly myself. Fortunately for all of us, God is a merciful God!

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry you took it personally! It was not intended that way. My swipe was at all of us... including most certainly myself. Fortunately for all of us, God is a merciful God!

The verse of the day this morning on my bible app: Lamentations 3:22 It is of the Lord's mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not.