Soccer

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Aiy wassup people, I thought I would put up a new thread, a bit different to others, maybe this is a common interest around here, as it's a massive world game, globally liked and nearly about every country has their own national league of this sport. So who do you go for in the soccer? You can even go sharing your favorite moments, funny moments, highlights and wonderful goals.

I go for Swansea in the EPL, and woohoo praise God for answering my prayers, they won the last few games, to stay out of relegation hahahhaa, it was a good way for the club to finish of the season pulling off victories as underdogs against Everton and West Bromwich Albion.

Here in Australia though, we got the A-league, and I support Melbourne City, nice strong start to the season, but finished off pretty poorly. It's always good to keep an eye on Aussie players abroad though, Aaron Mooy has done a wonderful job over at Huddersfield Town in the English Championship, I hope they win against Reading and get promoted, either way i hope he is in an EPL team next year. Tom Rogic has also done a great job for Celtic.

This was the last game of the season for Swansea against West Brom, take a look at that great delivery by Sigurdsson to Llorente, Llorente with a heading pass onto Ayews head to score the 1st goal to come from behind, the delivery and assist were so good.

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Went to the Elimination final last week, Melbourne City won against Brisbane Roar 2-0, was a good game, many chances, could have won by more, we are now in the Semi Finals tonight against Newcastle Jets in an away game, hopefully City win.

IMG_20180421_000241.jpg