Some of my beliefs

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Collin Feener

Aug 2, 2019
Toronto Ont Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I'm sorry this is a bit different than I am used to.
In God's creation, heaven, earth, the firmament,the beast of the fields, the fowls of the air, the fish with breath in them. It's all about people, the religions, churches. The people were all created but the beast after his kind, others after their kind. So all these people are created as they see and understand God and his word. Jesus called the people dogs, foxes, sheep wolves. David named some to as they were likened unto, that they are called. Dogs eat the morsels that fall from his table, swine tread the word of God under foot, take it carnally or say, earthly. The priest, wise in their own conceit. Wicked wife is a scorpion, but the wife is the bride of a church or the congregation. Plagues of them.
On and on, we can name them all and then see why they are called as they are. Notice they are all created after an earthly form, but not Adam. He was created in God's image but different than Jesus. We don't have the gospels of Adam and we don't really know his image but it says in God's image.
Now we don't know Adam but he was man and not a beast. But Jesus was different. He was God but given to us in mans image, son of man. Son of man is man's image and that was Jesus but even in the earthly image given us we can see God threw the interpretation of everything he did and said. When Jesus said it is better for me to leave, he means son of man leaves and to do that he has to be crusified and then preached crusified and then you preach the Spirit and the Spirit is sent to you from God. Then the Holy Spirit refines our understanding to be right with God. That's the resurrection. That's the light or knowledge of God and also the truth of God and how we are prefected in our understanding, the way to God,

The son of man is our yoke and the son of God is our light. Everything Jesus could see of God was Spirit, opening our eyes, ears . Healing the dumb that they could speak.
I'm close to death physically and my greatest fear is I never did enough of what was expected of me. To love the Lord is to feed his sheep and the truth is what is expected.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Collin Feener

"I said in mine heart concerning the estate of the sons of men, that God might manifest them, and that they might see that they themselves are beasts." Ecc 3:18

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Bless you Colin... :)

Good to see you here.

Reactions: amadeus

Collin Feener

Aug 2, 2019
Toronto Ont Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
@Collin Feener

"I said in mine heart concerning the estate of the sons of men, that God might manifest them, and that they might see that they themselves are beasts." Ecc 3:18
Brings us all to understand we are beast without Jesus and he must be risen or being risen in our hearts. I don't think there is ever an end to our learning but the Lord is our light and we will be with him soon.

Reactions: Nancy and amadeus

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Brings us all to understand we are beast without Jesus and he must be risen or being risen in our hearts. I don't think there is ever an end to our learning but the Lord is our light and we will be with him soon.
Give God the glory, my friend!

Reactions: Nancy