Somebody I Used to Know Passed Away

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I didn't know her very well as I only spoke with her a few times but apparently she had an awful lot of health issues and I'm asking for prayers for her family. I hope she was saved as she seemed like she was a really nice lady from what I knew from the little time I spent with her. I don't want to give out any names or personal information so just call her "April's friend" in your prayers. :)

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I didn't know her very well as I only spoke with her a few times but apparently she had an awful lot of health issues and I'm asking for prayers for her family. I hope she was saved as she seemed like she was a really nice lady from what I knew from the little time I spent with her. I don't want to give out any names or personal information so just call her "April's friend" in your prayers. :)
Praying for those affected by the passing of April's friend!

Reactions: April_Rose

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Btw, I was debating whether or not I actually wanted to post about this before but then I decided that her family and friends could use the prayers so I figured that it was alright as long as I didn't post any real personal information about her. :)

Reactions: amadeus

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry to hear that April, you're in my prayers.

MrBebe

Sep 8, 2012
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
Prayed for your friend's family