something profitable

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Friends, in winter it was easy to store eggs for many days, and sell. But as temperature is rising and it will be hot weather ahead it's difficult to keep and sell eggs. Now also keep eggs for more days is not good.
You can pray God guide into something good and better in these summer days to sell.

Thank you!

Reactions: Bob Estey and Debp

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mel, think about what type of things sell or are needed in your neighborhood.

Perhaps candy, nuts, maybe small toys? Even some practical items such as Kleenex tissues or cleaning supplies? Of course, we already talked about cold beverages which you thought possible. Those will really sell on a hot day I think.

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Mel, think about what type of things sell or are needed in your neighborhood.

Perhaps candy, nuts, maybe small toys? Even some practical items such as Kleenex tissues or cleaning supplies? Of course, we already talked about cold beverages which you thought possible. Those will really sell on a hot day I think.
These days selling eggs, vegetables or cold beverages need some cold storage.
I think in this place it's good to have a cold storage and selling these including milk. Have gained some customers but it's hot now

Reactions: Debp

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
These days selling eggs, vegetables or cold beverages need some cold storage.
I think in this place it's good to have a cold storage and selling these including milk. Have gained some customers but it's hot now
That's great you have gained customers!

Reactions: My Dreams