Sometime in the near Future

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

OneIsTheWord

Sep 10, 2021
Earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Greetings
Just got some new information about the seven-year tribulation, and how Ialam is involved this is just a part of it
f I may
I begin In Daniel 11:37-39 (NKJV) He shall regard neither the God of his fathers nor honor women, nor regard any god; for he shall exalt himself above them all.
But in their place, he shall honor a god of fortresses; and a god which his fathers did not know he shall honor with gold and silver, with precious stones and pleasant things.
Thus, he shall act against the strongest fortresses with a foreign god, which he shall acknowledge, and advance its glory; and he shall cause them to rule over many and divide the land for gain.

The Peace Treaty between Palestine and Israel
After (3 ½ years) then begins a jihad, is to make war, it is not a “holy war.
The word "jihad" means to "struggle" or "striving" (in the way of God or to make way) to work for a noble cause with determination; it does not mean "holy war" (war in Arabic is harb and holy is muqadassa)
A "jihad” follows a caliphate, an Arabic word khalifa meaning “successor “khalifa.”

After seven years, of tribulation (3 ½ years) a war in the middle (3 ½ years) a “cease-fire".
A Hudna, But it will last for three and half years, But in the middle of the week (3 ½ years) He, (Satan) shall bring an end to sacrifice and offering. this means Israel will build the third temple and will restart sacrificing for their atonement, then again He, (Satan) shall bring all sacrificing to an end, Satan sits in the third temple of God saying I am!

this is between Islam Palestine and Israel, Isaiah 63: 18; Daniel 8: 13; Zechariah 12: 3.
They will fall by the edge of the sword.

Islamic has its traditions in Mecca, as the Vatican has theirs they have something in common

from the A "jihad” follows a caliphate, the Ant-Christ will manifest the Quran show us who is the Ant-Christ
The Ant-Christ does not have a name but a title a symbol
I have studied Islamic traditions and compared them with the word of God, this tells me about a future

And on the wing of abomination shall be one who makes desolate, Even until the consummation, which is determined, Is poured out on the desolate.”

Revelation 13:5 And he was given a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies, and he was given authority to continue for forty-two months. 1260 days (3 ½ years)

Reactions: dadman

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Greetings
Just got some new information about the seven-year tribulation, and how Ialam is involved this is just a part of it
f I may
I begin In Daniel 11:37-39 (NKJV) He shall regard neither the God of his fathers nor honor women, nor regard any god; for he shall exalt himself above them all.
But in their place, he shall honor a god of fortresses; and a god which his fathers did not know he shall honor with gold and silver, with precious stones and pleasant things.
Thus, he shall act against the strongest fortresses with a foreign god, which he shall acknowledge, and advance its glory; and he shall cause them to rule over many and divide the land for gain.

The Peace Treaty between Palestine and Israel
After (3 ½ years) then begins a jihad, is to make war, it is not a “holy war.
The word "jihad" means to "struggle" or "striving" (in the way of God or to make way) to work for a noble cause with determination; it does not mean "holy war" (war in Arabic is harb and holy is muqadassa)
A "jihad” follows a caliphate, an Arabic word khalifa meaning “successor “khalifa.”

After seven years, of tribulation (3 ½ years) a war in the middle (3 ½ years) a “cease-fire".
A Hudna, But it will last for three and half years, But in the middle of the week (3 ½ years) He, (Satan) shall bring an end to sacrifice and offering. this means Israel will build the third temple and will restart sacrificing for their atonement, then again He, (Satan) shall bring all sacrificing to an end, Satan sits in the third temple of God saying I am!

this is between Islam Palestine and Israel, Isaiah 63: 18; Daniel 8: 13; Zechariah 12: 3.
They will fall by the edge of the sword.

Islamic has its traditions in Mecca, as the Vatican has theirs they have something in common

from the A "jihad” follows a caliphate, the Ant-Christ will manifest the Quran show us who is the Ant-Christ
The Ant-Christ does not have a name but a title a symbol
I have studied Islamic traditions and compared them with the word of God, this tells me about a future

And on the wing of abomination shall be one who makes desolate, Even until the consummation, which is determined, Is poured out on the desolate.”

Revelation 13:5 And he was given a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies, and he was given authority to continue for forty-two months. 1260 days (3 ½ years)

The idea in Daniel 9:27 about confirming a "covenant" is actually about the "league" made in Jerusalem between the "vile person" and a small group of Jews. It's about re-establishing the old covenant and temple worship by the Jews.

Will that confirming of the old covenant involve some kind of peace treaty with the nations around Israel in the holy land? Most likely. But the actual 'covenant' in Daniel 9:27 is about bringing old covenant worship back for the orthodox Jews.

I believe that "vile person", or "king of fierce countenance", or "little horn", will be Satan himself, de facto in person, here on earth in plain sight. God said He made Satan the full pattern (of beauty), so he is a beautiful angel. This is why Revelation 13:4-8 shows the whole world (except Christ's elect) will worship the "dragon", which is another title for Satan. And per Rev.11, it is Satan as that beast that ascends out of the bottomless pit at the end to kill God's two witnesses in Jerusalem just before Christ's coming.

Reactions: OneIsTheWord

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
IMO Ialam and Ant-Christ should be thrown into the largest prison God can make.