Son in hospital

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Dosia

Jan 24, 2021
Manitoba
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Please pray for him, he's been vomiting and has chest pain. He went in last night and still waiting to see the doctor. We can't see him, because no visitors are allowed because of the increase of Covid Cases. He's also an addict, LORD please reach him and lead him to get help for his addiction that he seems to think he can withdraw from by himself.. Please pray for him and his health

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
God, please help Dosia's son. I pray that You would give the doctors and nurses compassion and wisdom as they tend to him. I pray that You'd bring him peace in the eye of the storm. And give him a Rock to stand on. In Jesus' name I pray, amen.

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Please pray for him, he's been vomiting and has chest pain. He went in last night and still waiting to see the doctor. We can't see him, because no visitors are allowed because of the increase of Covid Cases. He's also an addict, LORD please reach him and lead him to get help for his addiction that he seems to think he can withdraw from by himself.. Please pray for him and his health
Prayed for God to open his eyes to what addiction is doing to him, and that he turns to Jesus for deliverance and salvation.

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Your son is being prayed for sister. I am so sorry for the anguish this is bringing you.
I pray God will speak deeply into your sons heart and mind, that He would pull him out of the mire, clean him off and that your son would SEE, and realize how much God loves him. I pray favor for your son who is in the care of people, that God guide their every move and word spoken to your son. Oh Lord, we beseech you Father, please intervene in this mans life, we thank, praise and lift your Name high! Amen.

Reactions: Wynona and amadeus

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I shall pray for your son Dosia for his immediate concern and also for his drug use. May peace and hope stay with you and him throughout this serious ordeal.

Please update us at your convenience...

Reactions: Wynona and amadeus

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Joining in prayer here!

Dosia

Jan 24, 2021
Manitoba
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Thank you all for praying for my son. You have comforted me with your prayers. God bless you all.

Reactions: amadeus