Songs You Got Wrong..........

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just for fun. Take a song you have heard and for years have gotten the lyrics wrong.
Big Yellow Taxi
I always thought it said " a PINK paradise and put up a parking lot.......which made absolutely zero sense to me but the tune was catchy. Original by Joni Mitchell. This is Counting Crows version

Reactions: Cassandra

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mannfred Mann's Blinded by the Light. I heard "And little Ernie Birdie gave my anus curly-whirly", which sounds pretty disgusting, whatever it is. The actual line is "And little Early Pearly came by in his curly-wurly", which doesn't make any sense either, but at least it's better than what my filthy mind conjured up.

Last edited:
Reactions: L.A.M.B.

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The old song "Home on the Range" is the Kansas state Song (or was). We had to sing it a lot in school.
Part of the song is "Where seldom is heard, a discouraging word"
I thought the lyrics said "Where Seldom is hurt, a discouraging word" and I always felt so bad for Seldom and hoped he recovered.

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not a song, but I remember my neighbor was trying to teach his girls the alphabet. One of them never got "W". The dad would say "W" and the older would say "Double me", then she would turn to her younger sister and say, "Double me" and the little sister would say, "Double you"

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh my gracious, I love you all and your humour !
I have set here and laughed out loud til my belly hurts.
My daughter checked on me to see if I was crying or laughing..........

Lol,
Thank you all with much love !

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Blinded by the Light gets me too.
Ain't it GREAT TO BE CRAZY ,when you get older and

DON'T CARE.........