Soul Salvation

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Romans 5:10,

For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.

As you study and began to understand how to study or read your Bible, and get growing knowledge I'll call it. You learn and relearn, and relearn things as you grow. For instance; maybe when you first started reading your Bible there were certain verses of scripture that stood out to you and in time as you grew those verses may have taken on a different meaning to you. That is growth in most cases and where understanding comes from. Did you know God gives understanding, more chances than not he has given to you what you understand right now at this particular time. That's why we can't really beat each other up in here to bad because we are all at different levels of understanding.

Did you know your understanding is how God keeps you in the scriptures, he keeps your interest by what you understand. Did you know that is why it is so hard on a believer sometimes to move on in God because they know that what they have, what they understand is given to them by God. And what a believer knows they believe is all there is to know, yes we are quite a peculiar people. So said all that to make a point on out text verse.

Reconciliation is not life, we hear a multitude of messages on reconciliation but few on life. In this verse you can see that reconciliation is not life, life is in the son. We could take that deeper into the reconciliation that took place at the cross but for now just look at the life that saves you. I don't know how you want to interpret this verse but what I see is; you can be reconciled to God and not saved by his life provision. I'm talking about soul salvation, you understand it is the soul that is being saved now. Spirit is already saved by Christ in you, but the life that saves you is a whole different understanding. "Life that saves you," what are you saying?

I'm saying, for you to have life in this earth it will come from Christ in you. You are not going to have a Christian Life apart from the Christ that made you whole (spirit) the moment you believed. You cannot give enough, do enough, pray enough, be nice enough, nothing will ever replace the gospel of "Christ in you the hope of glory." Soul salvation used in our campaigns and revivals is an Old Testament term. Soul salvation in the New Testament has to do with your growth and the outward living of it called lifestyle. Happy searching dear friends as the Holyspirit opens to you his understanding of what a Christian is. Bless you.