Space Saturday

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I apologize that this is later than expected, but it's still going to run all day like I promised. So, today we get to dedicate the whole entire day to things related to space like our favorite star constellations and planets and we'll even have a virtual trip to a space center later on today. :) So, right now I figured that I would start off the day by documentaries of the sun, moon, and earth. :D @Devin Wintch, @Tone, @Michael1985.

Reactions: dev553344 and Tone

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you want to see something extraordinary check this out, it reminds me of the angel standing in the sun from the bible:

That's awesome!! I'm going to be making lunch now and post in here more later as I'm going to be going outside as well. I'll probably be watching some of my videos while I'm eating. This is probably my most favorite planet though. I just love the color as it's so pretty. :) (It's also the planet of love and just happens to be the planet where I believe I am from lol :p)

Reactions: dev553344

Tone

Dec 24, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm on the trolley, running late to the Shabbat service...I thought it started at 11...but then realized it starts at 10!!

I'll hit this place up laterz though!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey guys sorry I was gone so long I was busy, but that was interesting about the fact that they actually acknowledged the creation of the sun in the earth documentary. I believe that science and Christianity can coexist. After all the Bible talks about the creation of the universe, and I do believe that science explains how it was done. :) Here's a documentary about NASA and a virtual trip to a space center. :D

Oh and I just had to post this since this brings back childhood memories. :')

Last edited:

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh and interesting theory about the sun as well. I won't still be here on earth in billions of years though so I could care less what it does lol

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey guys sorry I was gone so long I was busy, but that was interesting about the fact that they actually acknowledged the creation of the sun in the earth documentary. I believe that science and Christianity can coexist. After all the Bible talks about the creation of the universe, and I do believe that science explains how it was done. :) Here's a documentary about NASA and a virtual trip to a space center. :D

Oh and I just had to post this since this brings back childhood memories. :')

It’s a shame Sesame Street is now being used to indoctrinate children today.

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe that something very important about space and the stars is being overlooked, which is the original meaning of the zodiac has the gospel message in it, before astrology corrupted it: