Spiritual Capacity for me

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

DaniBaker

Mar 4, 2024
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Personally, spiritual capacity is the degree to which you understand who you are and what you want most. Building your spiritual capacity is a journey of self-discovery; it means taking time to understand your motivations and what makes you happy.
I'm on this journey.

Reactions: Pearl

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Personally, spiritual capacity is the degree to which you understand who you are and what you want most. Building your spiritual capacity is a journey of self-discovery; it means taking time to understand your motivations and what makes you happy.
I'm on this journey.
I don't know what spiritual capacity is or if it has an application. But happiness as an end goal is illusive. It will lead many astray, as it leads to people doing what they want.

But true happiness is like a pre-programmed condition that comes from returning to the natural state. Which is as it was in Eden, fulfilling our role in creation as stewart's of the earth, walking with our creator.

We are lead astray because that is the fallen nature. Our flesh tends to lead us away from God, and towards self-serving ends that do not make us happy because they do not resemble life in the garden.

• Love
Reactions: Cassandra and marks

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Commentary.

What it requires to Build Spiritual Capacity

- The Holy Spirit

We live in the dispensation of the Holy Spirit and there is no way we would build spiritual capacity outside of Him. We need the ministry of the Holy Spirit more than we need anything else. One of the things that the Holy Spirit does is that He gives us strenght on the inside. The Christian life is a life that is lived from the inside-out. Paul said in the verses below:

“For this reason I bow my knees to the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, 15 from whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named, 16 that He would grant you, according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with might through His Spirit in the inner man, 17 that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith; that you, being rooted and grounded in love, 18 may be able to comprehend with all the saints what is the width and length and depth and height— 19 to know the love of Christ which passes knowledge; that you may be filled with all the fullness of God.”

Ephesians 3:16-19