spiritual warfare, Christian fantasy

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jan 19, 2017
USA, FL
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I write Christian fantasy, a near-dying genre of literature. I like to write about spiritual warfare, creative, artistic people instead of violent bloodthirsty warriors. Most of the magic is done by the bad guys. I am writing a series of fairy tale based romances called the Legacy of the Rose. I'm also writing a series about a girl like me named Sarah Weldon, it will be called the Adventures of Sarah Weldon. I plan on illustrating the stories. I'd also like to illustrate a book of Bible stories for children, maybe Mother Goose Nursery Rhymes, and Christian inspired Fairy tale/bed time stories. i draw and paint, do a little bit of embroidery and gardening as well as reading and writing. I make paper dolls. I want to make some Bible themed paper dolls, modern girl with holiday themed paper dolls and fairy tale princesses. It is a dream to design modern American fashions for Christian women that are modest and pretty, with a Christian message. Maybe I could branch out with fashions for Muslim women and reach out with Christ's love. Have a good evening.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
I write Christian fantasy, a near-dying genre of literature. I like to write about spiritual warfare, creative, artistic people instead of violent bloodthirsty warriors. Most of the magic is done by the bad guys. I am writing a series of fairy tale based romances called the Legacy of the Rose. I'm also writing a series about a girl like me named Sarah Weldon, it will be called the Adventures of Sarah Weldon. I plan on illustrating the stories. I'd also like to illustrate a book of Bible stories for children, maybe Mother Goose Nursery Rhymes, and Christian inspired Fairy tale/bed time stories. i draw and paint, do a little bit of embroidery and gardening as well as reading and writing. I make paper dolls. I want to make some Bible themed paper dolls, modern girl with holiday themed paper dolls and fairy tale princesses. It is a dream to design modern American fashions for Christian women that are modest and pretty, with a Christian message. Maybe I could branch out with fashions for Muslim women and reach out with Christ's love. Have a good evening.
Ephesians 6 - about the whole armour of God for spiritual warfare - might help your meditations on these general themes...

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Ambitious. But let the Holy Spirit be your guide.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praise God...may it bring Him Glory and Praise and testify of His Sovereignty, His Grace and Mercy, and His Agape Love for us. Amen!

marksman

My eldest granddaughter showing the result of her
Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

You are obviously one very talented lady. My wife is into all kinds of art so I know that creative urges seem to have no limitations.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This person is a fiction writer about spiritual warfare as well....you might get some ideas from him. His name is Rick Joyner, The Final Quest
shopping

Jan 19, 2017
USA, FL
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you, friends, for encouragement. i sometimes like stories about the Amish and Mennonite. I am not sure if I admire the Amish for their hard work or think they are foolish for not taking advantage of modern technology. It is not my place to judge. i have heard the men are thin and the women fat. The men work hard in the fields and building barns and houses. The women cook, spin weave sew. They cook from scratch, clean the houses. They must taste their own cooking to see if it is good. There is a funny movie with Tim Allen and Kirtstie Alley called "For Richer for poorer" that I like. There's also crime drama movie, "The Witness." I like Beverly Lewis books. I like Angela Hunt and Francine Rivers. C.S.Lewis is very clever and intelligent. I read the Narnia chronicles when I was a kid. I read mere Christianity as an adult. I am attracted to King Arthur and Robin Hood stories. Now I return to my first love, Jesus Christ. I also like winged unicorns. i had a my little pony collection when I was little. I heard stuff about George Washington chopping down the cherry tree, about Honest Abe Lincoln riding out in a storm to give back a customer, a little old lady, her change which was only a few pennies or a nickel when he accidentally over charged her at the general store he worked at. I heard about a giant lumber jack named Paul Bunyan and his giant blue ox named Babe. Then there was Calamity Jane and Annie Oakley, and the first ladies Martha Washington and Abigail Adams, who wanted their husbands to 'remember the ladies', give women rights in the new nation of the United States. In my opinion Jesus Christ is the world's first feminist. He forgave the adulteress, he talked to the Samaritan woman at the well, he saved Mary Magdalene from 7 demons, His mother is internationally honored like He is, Several women followed him and supported him financially. the women of Jerusalem wept, cried, mourned for him on his way to the cross, when His male disciples abandoned Him and hid in fear, it was the women who went to His tomb to annoint his body with spices, never expecting the great surprise of their lives, their beloved lord, master and teacher was alive! During the growing church, their were deaconesses, who held high positions in the church. And all throughout the Bible their have been women faithful to the Lord who were female prophets, or prophetess. Peter was married because it is mentioned Jesus healing his mother in law, maybe he was a widower. There is mention that a missionary might bring along a believing wife.

Reactions: Heart2Soul