• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
-
Heretics, wherever they are found... should be taken seriously as being deceived by the Devil.

Spotting them is very easy.
As.....Every Heretic will believe that they can lose their salvation, as that is THE deception that is found in them all.
Some have really crazy Theology, but, the one common denominator is that they do not believe that Jesus or God = keeps them saved.

So, reader, when you dont believe that Jesus keeps you saved, HIMSELF< or GOD, HIMSELF< then what is left for you to believe that gets you into heaven?
What is it?

THINK !!!!!

Its YOURSELF.....trying to do something.... And that can be..."im holding unto my faith".. or "im keeping commandments", or
"I joined the one true Church".... Or..."im enduring to the end". "My salvation is all about ME ME ME ME doing something, vs, only trusting in Christ to get me to heaven" = which is the REAL FAITH.

See all that? ??
That is YOU Trusting YOU....as you dont TRUST CHRIST or God To get you into heaven, if you are a heretic.
What does that literally mean?
It means your faith is wrong, or broken. And Paul says you are "fallen from GRACE"<... "bewitched"...and "In the Flesh".
It means that Jesus is off the Cross, and YOU are up there on it, as your FAITH.

So, what is the worst thing about heretics as found on a Forum?
Its the fact that they can ruin your faith for life, and most especially the faith of a New Christian.
"christian" forums are deadly regarding a New Believer's Faith.
And that, is the one thing that the Devil wants..
He wants a new Christian to be FAITH DESTROYED, and then their entire life is nothing but nothing for God.

See, if you have a head full of theology and can teach it, then that is actually harmful unless what you teach is based on your correct understanding of the Grace of God as the BLOOD ATONEMENT, that is the foundation of your FAITH.
And when you are trying to keep yourself SAVED, and trying not to go to hell, then that is THE proof that you have no real faith in Christ.
Its gone, or was never there to begin with.

Last edited:

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
If by "heretics" you mean people who've left catholicism, perhaps it was God and not the devil who made them get out for their own good?..:)

Reactions: Marine0311

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
If by "heretics" you mean people who've left catholicism, perhaps it was God and not the devil who made them get out for their own good?..:)

I appreciate what you posted.
If you are that person, then it was not God who led you there, but THANK GOD, you are not there now.
Praise God !

Dropship.

Consider..

Time, is life.
Your life is the time you have ........and its all and only the time you have left.
So, the Devil wants your time, and if he has it, he owns your life.
When he has a believer, in a cult, that is time.......time spent there......that is wasted, and that is your LIFE.
So, God would not ever have us waste our time., as that is wasting our life.

Reactions: marks and Dropship

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
-
Heretics, wherever they are found... should be taken seriously as being deceived by the Devil.

As.....Every Heretic will believe that they can lose their salvation, as that is THE deception that is found in them all.
Some have really crazy Theology, but, the one common denominator is that they do not believe that Jesus or God = keeps them saved.

So, reader, when you dont believe that Jesus keeps you saved, HIMSELF< or GOD, HIMSELF< then what is left for you to believe that gets you into heaven?
What is it?

THINK !!!!!

Its YOURSELF.....trying to do something.... And that can be..."im holding unto my faith".. or "im keeping commandments", or
"I joined the one true Church".... Or..."im enduring to the end". "My salvation is all about ME ME ME ME doing something, vs, only trusting in Christ to get me to heaven" = which is the REAL FAITH.

See all that? ??
That is YOU Trusting YOU....as you dont TRUST CHRIST or God To get you into heaven, if you are a heretic.
It means your faith is wrong, or broken. And Paul says you are "fallen from GRACE"<... "bewitched"...and "In the Flesh".
It means that Jesus if off the Cross, and YOU are up there on it, as your FAITH.

Its the fact that they can ruin your faith for life, and most especially the faith of a New Christian.
He wants a new Christian to be FAITH DESTROYED, and then their entire life is nothing but nothing for God.

See, if you have a head full of theology and can teach it, then that is actually harmful unless what you teach is based on your correct understanding of the Grace of God as the BLOOD ATONEMENT, that is the foundation of your FAITH.
And when you are trying to keep yourself SAVED, and trying not to go to hell, then that is THE proof that you have no real faith in Christ.
Essentially you are correct. I just want to fine tune one point that the Grace of God is given to all, as the outer public door to salvation. It is then the genuine and contrite heart that the Father seeks and moves to himself, into his inner door of salvation as he draws them to believe in his Son and by giving the gift of his saving faith. God always knows and chooses those foreknown and predestined into his family, and he then seals and sustains them with his Holy Spirit, as confirmation.

All are under the grace of God although only those God chooses enters into his inner sanctuary for salvation and safekeeping, in the rest of the Sabbath, Yahshua.

If one is saved then they know it was not by human will or effort that got them there. The Father drew then to this condition.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
All are under the grace of God although only those God chooses enters into his inner sanctuary for salvation and safekeeping, in the rest of the Sabbath, Yahshua.

You are a hyper Calvinist?
As you are tottering on the brink of...>"predestined elect", hyper calvinism theology.
So, if you are saying that The Cross and Christ on it, as John 3:16 explains, is for the ""WORLD",....everyone, and all are invited to BELIEVE in Jesus, using their free will, then thats fine.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are a hyper Calvinist?
As you are tottering on the brink of...>"predestined elect", hyper calvinism theology.
So, if you are saying that The Cross and Christ on it, as John 3:16 explains, is for the ""WORLD",....everyone, and all are invited to BELIEVE in Jesus, using their free will, then thats fine.
What is hyper Calvinism theology? I'm not familiar with it. Do the words 'foreknown' and predestined trigger it for you? My words are scriptural you know.

Late addition: The grace of God is given to the world, and this by itself does not save anyone. 'Saved by grace' is a nice slogan although it does not speak to the entire picture. It is the entry way to this type of salvation designed by God.

Last edited:

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
What is hyper Calvinism theology? I'm not familiar with it. Do the words 'foreknown' and predestined trigger it for you? My words are scriptural you know.
Late addition: The grace of God is given to the world, and this by itself does not save anyone. 'Saved by grace' is a nice slogan although it does not speak to the entire picture. It is the entry way to this type of salvation designed by God.

Well, im not certain what you are going to try to prove, is scriptural.
I can hear you revving up your theology....so we'll see if you are here to help, or here to preach heresy.

You have used the trigger words that define hyper calvinism.
Words like "elect" and phrases like "according to foreknowledge"., are only found in the mouths of Calvinist's, usual Hyper.
You are aware of this?
Heard this before?

And the "entry way" to God, is Jesus....who is THE WAY.......not A way...... John 14:6.
And the offer of Jesus as the only Way to God, is the Cross of Christ.
This is the "designed Salvation" that God offers as His Mercy, which is His Grace.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, im not certain what you are going to try to prove, is scriptural.
I can hear you revving up your theology....so we'll see if you are here to help, or here to preach heresy.

You have used the trigger words that define hyper calvinism.
Words like "elect" and phrases like "according to foreknowledge"., are only found in the mouths of Calvinist's, usual Hyper.
You are aware of this?
Heard this before?

And the "entry way" to God, is Jesus....who is THE WAY.......not A way...... John 14:6.
And the offer of Jesus as the only Way to God, is the Cross of Christ.
This is the "designed Salvation" that God offers as His Mercy, which is His Grace.
I think I really unsettled you with my refined meaning of 'the Grace of God.' And God is the only one who draws us to him because of this grace. It is his domain and his means of salvation, not ours.

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Yes Arminians and Calvinists have different views and understanding of those concepts .

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes Arminians and Calvinists have different views and understanding of those concepts .
I guess a better way of saying that the grace of God does saves us is if and only if, he chooses us and moves us to himself with his Spirit. As not every one is saved by the the grace of God because he does not choose all of us. God's choosing is the pivotal act. I mean what do folks expect, all to be saved because we are now all under the age of God's grace and have all entered into and through the front public door for salvation? Not happening!

It again comes down to our heart condition, a soil that will grow in his Spirit. And he knew all hearts that will pass his test of suitability before we were all born.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Some who believe that they CANNOT lose their salvation no matter what are heretics.

It can be that a person can be born again, and be a mormon, or a JW, or a Catholic or a Berean, or any of these groups.

But the authentic sign of a heretic, is that they can't grasp and will not believe, that JESUS keeps them saved.
The worst of these, will feel compelled, and obsessed to post their argument against the Grace of God.
"OSAS" this concept, was created by these people.
Lots of these on Forums, til one day they are silent.
"God is not mocked".

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I think I really unsettled you with my refined meaning of 'the Grace of God.' And God is the only one who draws us to him because of this grace. It is his domain and his means of salvation, not ours.

I always try to respond, according to the intent of the post.

What i am, is sensitive to anti-Cross teaching that tries to pretend its "of God".
So, if someone comes to my Thread, then i pay strict attention to their motive, that is always revealed, if they are not in line with Pauline Theology.

You wrote this....>""God always knows and chooses those foreknown and predestined into his family""

So, had you instead said...>"God always KNOWS" those who are predestined">.....then that is not Calvinism.
But you wrote...>"Knows and chooses"...........and that is Calvinism, as this is the idea that God chooses vs, "faith is accepted".
In other words, APAK, what you said can be interpreted as "no free will in a human being".

So, let me ask you......and then we'll know.
Do you believe that Humans have Free Will, and they use this accordingly, to believe in Christ or not?
Or do you believe that God chooses whom he will,, and humans have no choice, no free will, regarding becoming a Son of God?

Reactions: ChristisGod

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I always try to respond, according to the intent of the post.

What i am, is sensitive to anti-Cross teaching that tries to pretend its "of God".
So, if someone comes to my Thread, then i pay strict attention to their motive, that is always revealed, if they are not in line with Pauline Theology.

You wrote this....>""God always knows and chooses those foreknown and predestined into his family""

So, had you instead said...>"God always KNOWS" those who are predestined">.....then that is not Calvinism.
But you wrote...>"Knows and chooses"...........and that is Calvinism, as this is the idea that God chooses vs, "faith is accepted".
In other words, APAK, what you said can be interpreted as "no free will in a human being".

So, let me ask you......and then we'll know.
Do you believe that Humans have Free Will, and they use this accordingly, to believe in Christ or not?
Or do you believe that God chooses whom he will,, and humans have no choice, no free will, regarding becoming a Son of God?
We do not have this so-called 'free' will as you think to make this kind of spiritual decision purely on our own steam Behold. That is not what scripture says at all. It is virtually a foregone conclusion when God chooses and draws us to him. We are only acknowledging with our limited free-will what our heart has already accepted, him, his Spirit in the faith he provides. So where is this self-will to choose on our own steam. It's a myth and a deception. This is like saying we choose to be saved. And this is impossible. We cannot initiate salvation and draw ourselves to God at all.

(Joh 6:44) No one can come to me unless the Father who sent me draws him. And I will raise him up on the last day.
(Rom 3:10) as it is written: “None is righteous, no, not one;
(Rom 3:11) no one understands; no one seeks for God.
(Rom 3:12) All have turned aside; together they have become worthless; no one does good, not even one.”
(Eph 1:4) even as he chose us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and blameless before him. In love
(Eph 1:5) he predestined us for adoption to himself as sons through Jesus Christ, according to the purpose of his will,
(Joh 6:37) All that the Father gives me will come to me, and whoever comes to me I will never cast out.

I believe you had better study more scripture Behold.

Last edited:

Philip James

May 4, 2018
Brandon
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

When a virtuous man turns away from virtue to commit iniquity, and dies, it is because of the iniquity he committed that he must die.

But if a wicked man, turning from the wickedness he has committed, does what is right and just, he shall preserve his life;

since he has turned away from all the sins which he committed, he shall surely live, he shall not die.

And yet the house of Israel says, "The LORD'S way is not fair!" Is it my way that is not fair, house
of Israel, or rather, is it not that your ways are not fair?

Pax et Bonum

Reactions: Brakelite

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
-

What is it?

THINK !!!!!

See all that? ??
It means that Jesus if off the Cross, and YOU are up there on it, as your FAITH.

A heretic teaching how to spot a heretic.....now you know why you see a lot of LOL from me.

Reactions: Davy

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
We do not have this so-called 'free' will as you think to make this kind of spiritual decision .

Im alway curious as to why a person who is obviously a Calvinist, wants to pretend they are not.

Listen...
Only CALVINIST's disavow "free will", as that is JC's teaching.
You dont get that teaching from a Pope, or from Martin Luther, or from Paul the Apostle, or from JESUS ....you only hear this nonsense, from the theology that is deceived by "TULIP" Hyper Calvinism.

I'll tell you this, and you can think about it, APAK.

Its this ... GOD's reason for judging a person that results in them going to hell after they die, is strictly based on them REJECTING CHRIST.
So, Calvinism teaches that God causes this, in some, by not "choosing" them for Salvation, even before they are born.
This means, according to Calvin, that God blames a Christ Rejector, and judges them for not Trusting in Christ, and according to Calvin, God caused this.....He caused them to not believe.
So, how can God JUDGE YOU for being a Christ Rejector, if God, as JC teaches, caused you to not believe?

Now, can you see the INSANITY of J. Calvin's demonic abuse of God and the Cross of Christ, regarding this hellish Theology?

Listen, God is not JUST, He is not RIGHT, if He does not allow you to believe in Christ, and then judges you as a Christ Rejector, and you end up in Hell.
So, Calvin is NUTS., and this particular part of his "TULIP" theology, is Satanic.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I personally believe,

That hearing the gospel shared with me, gave me an interest to seek out who the Lord Jesus Christ was, upon learning about God and Jesus and what they had done. I stated to believe, the drawing in is hearing the Gospel.

I had to make a choice and decide am I going to believe all of these things by faith? Slowly but surely I did it was my choice to seek further in and draw near to God and he draws near to us.

So did God choose me? I can’t say I feel that special enough to say yes. Israel is a different story however in how they - where predestined and elect and chosen to be used by God to bring forth the messiah.

I believe I made a decision to choose and believe God and what he done through Christ for all the world by my free will choice.

God bless.

Some people do really believe God chosen them, and they believe they had no choice in the matter what so ever…

I love both parties, and will continue to encourage to seek out answers from the Bible and see what God had done for you as an individual and learn the history of the books, If one so feels inclined too.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I personally believe,

the drawing in is hearing the Gospel.

The Holy Spirit is always drawing people to the Cross of Christ., as Jesus said..>"if i be lifted up (on the cross) i will draw ALL people to me".
Its "the preaching of the Cross" that causes the HS to open the heart of a person so that they can SEE that Jesus is Savior, and moreso, that they NEED to be saved., as that is why they BELIEVE.

Reactions: BarneyFife

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The thing is someone was sharing parables with me, @Behold. I already knew about Jesus dying. I just didn’t know much about him, who he was, what he was like.

The Cross, I read Luke just a few days ago and seen Jesus on the cross and the thief and the other one actually I read it also last night in the new Bible I purchased it’s the New Living Translation.

It retrospect sure God may draw people to Jesus, but not everyone is gonna desire to climb up the cross and die with Jesus and be raised to new life. The cross is just the beginning.

It’s good and healthy for people to read the Bible it is good for the soul, brother.