SSBhbSBBbHBoYSBhbmQgT21lZ2EsIHRoZSBiZWdpbm5pbmcgYW5kIHRoZSBlbmRpbmcsIHNhaXRoIHRoZSBMb3Jk

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

Last edited by a moderator:

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Judas who spent three odd years with Jesus made an abysmal choice in betraying Jesus. He figured forgiveness was beyond him but he figured that wrongly, subsequently he made another poor choice in suicide.
God gives life, he doesn't take it from you. Choosing to take your own life is the most foolish of choices. Calling out to God for help in your desperation is a wiser choice.

Reactions: JohnPaul

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you, Mayflower. That may help someone. Unfortunately, stredaleve is in the Philippines and cannot access the US numbers. Maybe the International one.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
so i'll be arrested sooner or later i'm sure another misunderstanding will happen i'm too sick of it when they arrest me i'll end it all

Yeah, don't say this kind of thing. Demons can hear and read, and they can try and set you up for this sort of thing if think you have made a serious decision about it. Just give your time to Jesus. Pick up your Bible and ask Him to speak to you, and He will. :)

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is the number for Phillipines. 0966-351-4518
I know what it feels like to be invisible and worthless. I got help from counselors and others in the Mental Health field.
God made doctors and health professionals too. Sometimes there is something biochemical going on,other times it is just something you grew up with, and still contain. Everyone who says something negative to you adds more credence to you thinking you don't have value. But I want you to know that you do.
You need to find someone to talk to who can evaluate and help you with what ever is going on.
May the Lord direct your steps. ♥♥♥

lilygrace

Dec 22, 2020
philadelphia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
are you able to identify what is triggering you? trauma or spiritual, etc? anything?
i recognize you as being here and everyone means something to me here.

Reactions: Lambano and TLHKAJ

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Jesus, your Creator, paid the ransom price for your redemption. You need do nothing to impress God, or convince Him to love you. He loved you before you were born, He loves you now, and he'll love you tomorrow, and there's nothing you can do to change that. Your redemption price, like a ransom price for a kidnap victim, is a perfect reflection of your value or worth to God. That price was the life of His Son.
How much value do you place on the life of God's Son? Because you are of equal value.

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
well i'll probably go to jail sooner or later it's because i am so distress yesternight and went to find comfort in the christian world but did not find it when i seriously need them where are they

they probably do not know i then tried to embraced the darkness even if it does not fit me and it went in perfectly after a few mins it lasted for hours i then went to the dark web(yes darkweb not deepweb) to search something not legal and so while i am doing this the location is turned on so they for sure know where i am

so i'll be arrested sooner or later i'm sure another misunderstanding will happen i'm too sick of it when they arrest me i'll end it all

It's highly unlikely you would be arrested as you only "searched" something on the dark web, if you have asked for God's forgiveness, he has forgiven you.

I think you really should go speak with your parents about how you are feeling though, maybe they can help pull you through these tough times, or maybe you have an uncle, auntie, grandma or grandpa that can help pull you through, just remember Jesus is there for you. I will praying for peace and joy for you.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@stredaleve
I assume you're a brother in Christ....not a sister.......it really breaks my heart that you are hurting so much right now but I can promise this will pass...even the Bible says there is a season for everything...a time to rejoice and a time to cry...
I am lifting you up in prayer...
Please, if you would consider taking the time to check out the links below of some stories of suicide survivors and maybe they can encourage you to put those thoughts out of your head.. God Bless and protect you...
Amen

Story Categories Recent Suicide Attempt : Lifeline

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i did tried to talk to christ w/o the bible because at the time i am alone in a place i didn't bring anything i am probably too wicked for christ at the time i want to cry because tears wants to come out but i know crying is pointless it won't change anything and strangers probably will misunderstood me again for a crazy person
Please watch this short video..
I love what this man said in this video.....
We are not sinners because we are sinning.... .
We are sinning because we are sinners ...

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Stredaleve
I am so very sorry for the way you are feeling. I wanted to try and link you to something that helped me many years ago, my struggles were different but inside I still felt totally irrelevant. For me , years later, I understand why. All of our journeys are different and I don’t know you well enough to give advise on a human level….however there is one thing that is universal, the power of truth spoken out.
There is a book called ‘ Victory over the darkness ‘ inside they have a list of bible verses that you read out loud everyday for a month, sounds crazy I know and I was skeptical that it would have any effect ……but it did.
I can’t find the list on line, but I am hoping I still have the book so that I can type them out here for you, will you just try this, honestly Jesus loves you and right now your mind is just full of lies about yourself - so these verses speak truth over you…….you may not believe the verses at first, I didn’t , but persevere ……

My son has been where you are …….he came to faith this year, that means with all his past and all his mistakes Jesus still sort him out and loved him. ……I will go and see if I can find the book xxxxxx

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
Hi Stredaleve
I am so very sorry for the way you are feeling. I wanted to try and link you to something that helped me many years ago, my struggles were different but inside I still felt totally irrelevant. For me , years later, I understand why. All of our journeys are different and I don’t know you well enough to give advise on a human level….however there is one thing that is universal, the power of truth spoken out.
There is a book called ‘ Victory over the darkness ‘ inside they have a list of bible verses that you read out loud everyday for a month, sounds crazy I know and I was skeptical that it would have any effect ……but it did.
I can’t find the list on line, but I am hoping I still have the book so that I can type them out here for you, will you just try this, honestly Jesus loves you and right now your mind is just full of lies about yourself - so these verses speak truth over you…….you may not believe the verses at first, I didn’t , but persevere ……

My son has been where you are …….he came to faith this year, that means with all his past and all his mistakes Jesus still sort him out and loved him. ……I will go and see if I can find the book xxxxxx
uhh yes i will after i solve the first problem the price that i probably payed for comforting myself to the darkness @Josho is what you said really true? i won't be? even if the gps is on?

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, it’s 2 am here. I do believe you’ve received some good advice, but as usual it’s only as good as it’s observed. Hope to talk to you soon.

Reactions: TLHKAJ