start

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Friends, it is already delayed by 7 days . You can pray within a day or two we will be able to start selling vegetables & Eggs. You can pray for its success also I will be try to open other vegetable and egg shop and give these shops profit to other Pastor's here.

Thank you!

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Friends, it is already delayed by 7 days . You can pray within a day or two we will be able to start selling vegetables & Eggs. You can pray for its success also I will be try to open other vegetable and egg shop and give these shops profit to other Pastor's here.

Thank you!

Wait until you are successful with the first shop and then it may be possible to expand the number of shop fronts that you have slowly and in a controlled way. Do not run before the lord tells you to run.

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wait until you are successful with the first shop and then it may be possible to expand the number of shop fronts that you have slowly and in a controlled way. Do not run before the lord tells you to run.

@My Dreams I was thinking the same as Jay Ross. You need to concentrate on making this business a success first.

Don't forget to post a video of your shop once it opens.