Stepping Out Of Your Comfort Zone

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Albert Finch

Apr 13, 2009
Houston, Texas USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Should I be willing to take risks in my spiritual walk?

Nothing takes the place of stepping out of your comfort zone and out on the limb. Faith is always spelled R-I-S-K! In order to seize your destiny -- step out, God's not only good, He will catch you if you fall and help you to get up and try again!

Don’t worry about the people in your past, for the Lord placed them there. He has an important reason why they won’t appear in your future.

"Forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus." - Philippians 3:13-14

0bed

Feb 21, 2010
Albert Finch said:
Should I be willing to take risks in my spiritual walk?

Nothing takes the place of stepping out of your comfort zone and out on the limb. Faith is always spelled R-I-S-K! In order to seize your destiny -- step out, God's not only good, He will catch you if you fall and help you to get up and try again!

Don’t worry about the people in your past, for the Lord placed them there. He has an important reason why they won’t appear in your future.

"Forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus." - Philippians 3:13-14
Philippians 3:13-14 is about keeping our eyes firmly fixed on Jesus as we travel on our journey through life.

Never leave that narrow path that leads to Him, stay firm in his love and never take risks.