• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
-
If You are here reading me, its because you are in bondage within the typical cycle of "sinning and repenting" that most Christian live within, as their life also.

If you really want to stop this vicious cycle, then you do it not by trying to stop, but by understanding why trying to stop is causing you to sin more.

Here is what i teach my Students to understand about the FAILURE of "striving against sin".

Do you recall that Jesus was popping blood vessels in His beautiful face, in the Garden of Gethsemane?
He was bleeding from blood vessels popping from the STRAIN Holy Jesus was under.
What was the Strain. ? It was two-fold. One, He was struggling with His own will...>"not my will but THINE be done"... But moreso He was struggling against His human nature., as for Jesus, sin was not the usual, it was harder to face, because He had to face it as the 2nd Adam, and could not fail., could not fall.
So, He was straining to not fail.
Do you see the result of GOD in the Flesh, striving to be perfect?
Blood vessels were BREAKING from the STRAIN.

So, if God is going through that to be perfect, do you think you have a chance to be perfect, by striving in the same way to not commit a carnal deed?
God bled from His face trying to remain perfect,...... you dont have a chance.
So, that is why you are sinning. You are trying by SELF EFFORT to strive to stop.
= FAIL.
And that is why you keep doing committing works of the FLESH.

Ive written many Threads on this Forum that deal with your issue.
You should find all my Threads, and study them, as they can really help you.

Notice something..
The sin is in your head before you do it with your body.
True?
Sure.
So, its a head issue, that causes the body to purse the Lust.
This is "sin consciousness", and God has resolved this with Christ's "one time sacrifice" that is our "eternal Redemption".
So, the cure is finished, but the application is just like being saved, you have to BELIEVE in a certain way, the right belief.

To resolve the sinning, which is the deed of the body, you have to solve your head, as this is where you believe wrong or believe right.
What you are doing, is trying to resist what your LUST wants, but the problem isn't your Lust.
So, you are resisting the wrong thing.... the wrong way.

To stop the deed of sin, you have to resolve the mind of sin.
You have to resolve "sin consciousness" that is already resolved, but not until you have the right MIND of belief that allows you to live in the Grace of God, that is your freedom and Victory.

When you solve the mind, you solve the body doing the deed.
Follow me?
To resolve the mind of sin, is not by praying or hoping you can stop, or resisting sin.
ANd you can only stop the mind of sin if you are truly born again.
Without this, you cant stop sinning. And when i say born again i dont mean water baptized and confirmed.
I mean a day that you can remember that you went to the CROSS and trusted Christ and received Him by FAITH into your heart and into your Life.
Do you have that day?...."well, behold, i have my confirmation day".
NO.
That wont do it. Im talking about you and GOD and CHRIST and the Holy Spirit convicting you, and that CROSS drawing you to it.... and you kneeling before it knowing you are hell bound, lost, and need JESUS TO SAVE YOU, and God hears your heart cry and cleans you with Christ's Holy SHED BLOOD and you KNOW IT. !!
Do you have that 2nd Birth day on a Calendar?
Get that first.
If you do, then here is how you stop sinning.

First, stop worrying about it. Worrying about it and feeling condemned only allows the Law to empower your flesh to want more SIN.
2nd, decide to believe that Jesus has All your sin. Colossians 2:13 Including tomorrows, and 10 yrs from now. (works of the flesh).
Decide to believe that the Blood of Jesus will keep you CLEAN, no matter what, as this is real Faith in Christ.
So....You have to start there....because until you actually understand that its ONLY the blood of Jesus and nothing you can do, that Keeps you in perfect peace with God, you will never be able to stop sinning.
See, its how and what you believe is how you are freed or not.

Why do you (sin) "commit works of the FLEH".... If you are saved?
Its because you are under the law, when you are supposed to be in God's GRACE in your FAITH and BELIEF. And you are not.
When you believe wrong, you give the Law authority to energize your mind of the flesh, and you will have a strong consciousness of sin that you can't get rid of, by trying to stop, or repenting, or praying, etc.
THAT MIND is away from God's Grace, yet, you are still God's child.
And in that place of wrong believing, the Law will cause you to sin, because its the striving to not sin, that empowers the Law to keep your "mind of the flesh", your carnal mind, in control of your literal behavior.

The instant that you come to believe that you are always at peace with God, and are always kept saved by the Blood of Jesus as the GRACE OF GOD...(Right Believing).. you will find that everything beautifully changes within your walk of Faith as you are finally finding real faith in Christ, as the true understanding of God's Grace.

Last edited:

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If You are here reading me, its because you are in bondage within the typical cycle of "sinning and repenting" that most Christian live within, as their life also.

No...I am reading you not for that reason...but because the Lord has called me to be a watchman on these boards.

Ive written many Threads on this Forum that deal with your issue.
You should find all my Threads, and study them, as they can really help you.

Some of what you say can help people; but other things in your teaching will cause a man to have an outlook where he deceives himself and the truth is not in him (1 John 1:8).

To stop the deed of sin, you have to resolve the mind of sin.
You have to resolve "sin consciousness" that is already resolved, but not until you have the right MIND of belief that allows you to live in the Grace of God, that is your freedom and Victory.

When you solve the mind, you solve the body doing the deed.
Follow me?

This is the key:

Rom 8:12, Therefore, brethren, we are debtors, not to the flesh, to live after the flesh.
Rom 8:13, For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live.

Yan

Jun 15, 2020
City of David
the-land-of-hope.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Indonesia
This is the key:

Rom 8:12, Therefore, brethren, we are debtors, not to the flesh, to live after the flesh.
Rom 8:13, For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live.
In fact, if we've got a temptation into our mind and we held our will to not execute those temptation then we do a self denial (Mark 8:34). So, does the temptation within our mind also counted as sinful deeds ?

I noticed this sinful will is not come from me anymore, but its from outside world (Romans 7:14-25).

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't believe that it is a sin to be tempted...James 1:12-16.

Temptation comes as the result of desire...and desire does not bring forth sin until after it has conceived.

We are tempted because of indwelling sin...but actual sinful behaviour does not come until after desire has conceived and brought forth sin.