Stop Slandering

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Stop Slandering
Jas 4:11, Speak not evil one of another, brethren. He that speaketh evil of his brother, and judgeth his brother, speaketh evil of the law, and judgeth the law: but if thou judge the law, thou art not a doer of the law, but a judge.
Jas 4:12, There is one lawgiver, who is able to save and to destroy: who art thou that judgest another?

God is the righteous judge; who will bring every evil deed into account.

SovereignGrace

Certified Flunky
Feb 15, 2019
Crum, WVa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Stop Slandering

Here, let me help you...

images

Use one of these and your problem is solved.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have treated you with Christian charity and you gave me this in return? We do not twist scripture my friend. God does not arbitrarily do anything, either. Good bye.

Boo flipping hoo! What are you, 5? Playing the persecution complex I see. Its time to grow up and get out of mommy's basement.

To make things clear, the latter post was, in the previous thread, your way of calling me a crybaby over the way I responded to your abuse. Such Christian charity!

It appears that all of the bullies that used to harass me in elementary school grew up and became Calvinists; but they never stopped acting like they were in elementary school.

I've gotten better treatment when witnessing to atheists.

Last edited:

SovereignGrace

Certified Flunky
Feb 15, 2019
Crum, WVa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Perhaps this is only possible if the Father chose you arbitrarily; but if He did not, I don't think you are going to be able to blame Him over your condemnation; because you also made a choice in the matter.

Saying this to @Preacher4Truth

Abba Father, I ask you to convict @Preacher4Truth of his iniquity and to save him. Be knocking on the door of his heart Lord and convict him of sin and righteousness and judgment and draw him to Christ. I pray that he will hear the gospel as it truly is and receive it, whether long time or short. In Jesus' Name, Amen.

Calling @Preacher4Truth lost

Already have...blind eyes are incapable of seeing.
6095_a08954330f9e6d7e0f7bc7a4a8a2e2db.gif

Calling @Anthony D'Arienzo lost

I will pray for your salvation (because your tongue rose up against me in judgment, that indicates to me that you're not saved).

Another accusatory jab at @Anthony D'Arienzo being lost.

Until you get out of your glass house, its best to quit throwing rocks.

Reactions: Anthony D'Arienzo

Dan57

Sep 25, 2012
Illinois
Faith
Country
United States
Slandering is making false and damaging statements about someone, and that should be avoided.. But often times there are some who make ridiculous remarks that have no biblical context, and that's when "correction" should be implemented, but not personal attacks. "All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness" (2 Timothy 3:16). Sometimes wild ideologies just need to be addressed in a direct but polite way. But after you state your case, be content to walk away if disagreement ensues, because the conversation will generally just revert to an angry debate.. jmo

Preacher4Truth

Feb 15, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not only is the OP incorrect about online lying and verbal attacks being slander (they aren't, they're libel) he insists on taking God's word out of context, admits he's too slothful to read the chapter to get context (even though he doesn't work but finds time all day to argue and libel) and preaches he was saved because of an act he performed.

Challenge his errors and you're called Satan, lost, a Holy Spirit blasphemer, other false accusations and charges are also made by @justbyfaith no matter that you prove his accusations false. It's really callow behavior.

It is best in this situation to do as Paul said in Romans 16:17. @Dan57 made a good point.

Avoid him, he's trolling, idle, and libels others. This thread was only made to do all of these things. For the record neither @SovereignGrace, @Jun2u, @Mjh29, @Anthony D'Arienzo nor myself have slandered or libeled @justbyfaith. Just wanted to set the record straight, now on to Romans 16:17.

Preacher4Truth

Feb 15, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here, let me help you...

images

Use one of these and your problem is solved.
Quit slandering us @justbyfaith and I will stop.
You said we believe God arbitrarily does things in regards to election. We do not believe that at all.
Saying this to @Preacher4Truth
Calling @Preacher4Truth lost

Calling @Anthony D'Arienzo lost

Until you get out of your glass house, its best to quit throwing rocks.

Just ignore him brother.

Reactions: SovereignGrace

marksman

My eldest granddaughter showing the result of her
Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Stop Slandering
Jas 4:11, Speak not evil one of another, brethren. He that speaketh evil of his brother, and judgeth his brother, speaketh evil of the law, and judgeth the law: but if thou judge the law, thou art not a doer of the law, but a judge.
Jas 4:12, There is one lawgiver, who is able to save and to destroy: who art thou that judgest another?

God is the righteous judge; who will bring every evil deed into account.

What is the point of your comment?

Reactions: Anthony D'Arienzo

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Coming from a guy who doesn't work, spends all day online denying the Gospel, fighting the Gospel, yet doesn't have enough sense or time to read the context of a verse? He needs to be avoided, hes an idle babbler, he falls under the category of Paul's instructions on who to avoid.

Something is severely amiss with him. Then he calls you, Tony, myself, and others who labor in the word and doctrine lost? That's sad but that's the rotten fruit his tree is dropping bro.

I will pray for your salvation (because your tongue rose up against me in judgment, that indicates to me that you're not saved).

Both of their tongues rose up against me in judgement; so it is my heritage as a servant of the LORD to condemn them (Isaiah 54:17). At least I didn't wait for their day of judgment to condemn their tongues permanently.

And the assessments were also accurate.

Because in Calvinism, you do not have to receive Jesus as Lord and Saviour in order to be saved. And therefore, I believe that many who adhere to Calvinism do so because they have not made this decision and want to believe that they are saved in spite of this fact.

Last edited:

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You said we believe God arbitrarily does things in regards to election. We do not believe that at all.
Nevertheless it is what Calvinism teaches. If you yourselves do not believe that, then you do not understand what you are espousing.