Strange Happenings and Unusual Occurrences

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I've created this thread because I am hoping that others may also post unusual situations that have happened in their daily life. Perhaps someone may be able to shed some light on these occurrences as the Lord reveals through the Holy Spirit and prayer.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My lawn's have been mowed regularly by a Christian guy for the past 5+ years. It is something I could do myself but I work at night and it is so much easier this way.

He is a very lovely and gentle spirited man who is acutely aware of the spiritual realm. I am aware that he may have some mental health issues but this has never been an issue nor I have noted any strange behavior over these many years.

The other day (2 days ago) he had only partially mowed my lawns, then he left. I saw him the next day parked across the road and because I had a feeling something was not right, I motioned him over to come see me.

He told me that he cannot mow my lawns any more. He said that the neighbor nearly ran him over when he was mowing out the front and also said that whenever he mows my lawn, there is always a black car that turns up and watches him. Then he walked away???

So strange! If you have any revelation from God, please let me know. Thanks xox

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I've created this thread because I am hoping that others may also post unusual situations that have happened in their daily life. Perhaps someone may be able to shed some light on these occurrences as the Lord reveals through the Holy Spirit and prayer.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My lawn's have been mowed regularly by a Christian guy for the past 5+ years. It is something I could do myself but I work at night and it is so much easier this way.

He is a very lovely and gentle spirited man who is acutely aware of the spiritual realm. I am aware that he may have some mental health issues but this has never been an issue nor I have noted any strange behavior over these many years.

The other day (2 days ago) he had only partially mowed my lawns, then he left. I saw him the next day parked across the road and because I had a feeling something was not right, I motioned him over to come see me.

He told me that he cannot mow my lawns any more. He said that the neighbor nearly ran him over when he was mowing out the front and also said that whenever he mows my lawn, there is always a black car that turns up and watches him. Then he walked away???

Weird. From what you say about him I don't think it could be that he shouldn't have been working because he was claiming benefits. Other than that I have no idea.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey something is following me!
Hopefully he does not start waking you up in the middle of the night telling you that the black car is following him again.
Is it a drug induced schizophrenia or an actual strange situation.
Had one of my son's friend that use to come over scared at night because he thought a light was following him. He showed us one night in the night sky. I could not explain it so I bought a computerized telescope...it was the International Space Station. LOL But it also turned out that he was on drugs.

Had one my babysitters tell me that a small white flying saucer was following her and would move among the houses. If she walked down the sidewalk it would hide behind the houses and peak over the top of the house every so often. One day my daughter said she saw it too. I had a two story log cabin so I setup upstairs with a sniper rifle and let the girls walk around for a while and sure enough this large drone showed itself and I shot it out of the air. Turns out the babysitter had a stalker.

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Weird. From what you say about him I don't think it could be that he shouldn't have been working because he was claiming benefits. Other than that I have no idea.

He is the owner of the lawn mowing business. I am not the only person he does this service for. He does not get any other benefits. He has decided to close his business down because of what has happened. He does provide another service which does not have anything to do with lawns.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He is the owner of the lawn mowing business. I am not the only person he does this service for. He does not get any other benefits. He has decided to close his business down because of what has happened. He does provide another service which does not have anything to do with lawns.

Off topic but, how about telling us how are things there in New Zealand?

Reactions: GracefulWarrior

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Hey something is following me!
Hopefully he does not start waking you up in the middle of the night telling you that the black car is following him again.
Is it a drug induced schizophrenia or an actual strange situation.
Had one of my son's friend that use to come over scared at night because he thought a light was following him. He showed us one night in the night sky. I could not explain it so I bought a computerized telescope...it was the International Space Station. LOL But it also turned out that he was on drugs.

Had one my babysitters tell me that a small white flying saucer was following her and would move among the houses. If she walked down the sidewalk it would hide behind the houses and peak over the top of the house every so often. One day my daughter said she saw it too. I had a two story log cabin so I setup upstairs with a sniper rifle and let the girls walk around for a while and sure enough this large drone showed itself and I shot it out of the air. Turns out the babysitter had a stalker.

None of the above. He is very professional and did such an awesome job on my lawns. I won't be seeing him again, I know it.
Wow! your story is quite disturbing re: the drone.

Reactions: GracefulWarrior

Marc RL Ministry

May 28, 2021
Melbourne
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

I just had a premonition that I have seen this post before it happens to me quite a bit in my walk, I have something for you tell this Man and for yourself:

• John 10:10 (NKJV)
    The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly.
The devil sent people to destroy his good works and drive him away from his faith, these people were unknowingly used to cause himself to be paranoid let him know to fear not God is with him always, the people no not why they were there its not to harm him the devil is opportune.
    • I John 4:18 (NKJV)
      There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear, because fear involves torment. But he who fears has not been made perfect in love.
Tell himself to put his trust in God on and keep doing the things that he feels in his heart to do for others and yourself invite him in for a coffee or a meal he sounds like a good brother in need himself.

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I just had a premonition that I have seen this post before it happens to me quite a bit in my walk, I have something for you tell this Man and for yourself:

• John 10:10 (NKJV)
    The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly.
The devil sent people to destroy his good works and drive him away from his faith, these people were unknowingly used to cause himself to be paranoid let him know to fear not God is with him always, the people no not why they were there its not to harm him the devil is opportune.
    • I John 4:18 (NKJV)
      There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear, because fear involves torment. But he who fears has not been made perfect in love.
Tell himself to put his trust in God on and keep doing the things that he feels in his heart to do for others and yourself invite him in for a coffee or a meal he sounds like a good brother in need himself.

@Marc RL Ministry: I would call your premonition, the gift of discernment and revelation through the Holy Spirit. You are correct. I did not mention everything he has said because I want to be sure that whatever is revealed here is of the Holy Spirit. He did tell me that he believes that there are a group of people, [possibly gang related] who have been trying to get rid of his small business around the area but he does not want that kind of battle. As I have said, he is a very gentle and kind man of God. Well discerned brother and If I manage to see him again. I will tell him what you have discerned. Blessings and Peace to you and yours xox

Marc RL Ministry

May 28, 2021
Melbourne
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@Marc RL Ministry: I would call your premonition, the gift of discernment and revelation through the Holy Spirit. You are correct. I did not mention everything he has said because I want to be sure that whatever is revealed here is of the Holy Spirit. He did tell me that he believes that there are a group of people, [possibly gang related] who have been trying to get rid of his small business around the area but he does not want that kind of battle. As I have said, he is a very gentle and kind man of God. Well discerned brother and If I manage to see him again. I will tell him what you have discerned. Blessings and Peace to you and yours xox

All glory to our Lord and Father take care and all the best many blessings!

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Sounds like he's being bullied.

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Another strange and unusual event happened last night. It started yesterday morning when a young R/N from India asked me if I knew of anyone that she could board with. Apparently she had a run in with her friend who she was living with and paying rent for her room. This friend reproved her harshly because she put a heater on when she was cold. Then this friend increased her rent. The young R/N appeared to be completely undone.

After much thought and talking in my head to the Holy Spirit, I said that if she is not able to find a place, she could come live with me however, I asked her not bring any idols or any form of worship into my house because I am a born-again believer in Jesus Christ. She surprised me by saying that she is also a believer in Christ. [My discernment button must be broke!!]

Another colleague [Kat] was present when she was talking with me and saw how despondent the young R/N was.....

Returning to last night, Kat [whom I always believed to be a non-Christian]
.... said to me that we need to help her, she is so beaten down and needs her confidence restored and she needs inner healing. I have never seen this kind of compassion come out of Kat's heart for another person, ever. This seemed extremely unusual.

Kat stated that I was spiritual and a Christian like the young R/N and I could really help her. She herself was willing to take her under her wing to support her in any other way.

After discussing these things with me, Kat got up to walk away. Suddenly, I noticed her shaking as the power of the Holy Spirit travelled up through her body.
I asked her with puzzlement "why did the Holy Spirit zing you just then?." She looked at me with an overwhelming sense of excitement in her eyes and said that this was the second time this feeling had ever come over her.

The first time was when she went to church. She was a Christian once but her sister tried to push her to be baptized when she wasn't ready... Unfortunately her sister told her that she was going to burn in hell because she didn't accept the offer at that time.

I have worked with Kat for years but never ever heard her tell this story before nor had I ever seen the Holy Spirit move in her inner being like It did last night. Amazing Grace!

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This confirms what I sensed after reading your OP. As someone who has experienced being stalked, followed, harassed by elite cult .....they like to use specific colored vehicles when they are doing their stalking.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
One night a few months ago, I was invited over to my step-son's new house. Two of his friends, and his wife would join us.
We sat around a fire in the backyard, and under the clear, moonlit night, we played our guitars.
At one point, God's presence had us all leaning back in our chairs, gazing at the sky.
Then I noticed that 3 stars were moving in unison, in a triangle formation.
As we watched, they slowly moved above us. Then they started blinking, and one by one, they disappeared.
There was a brief discussion about what we saw, and I haven't heard about it since.
At least this time I had witnesses. The other times that I've seen them over the past seven years, I was alone.
I like to remind them of their fate.

I do not fear what creeps at night, the ugly dwarves, a ghastly sight.
Though overhead, they soon will fall, what is that noise, I hear them bawl! Lol

I wonder if the pastor's son told his dad. Perhaps now I'll be known to be followed around by more than my reputation.
Some will undoubtedly say, "Aha! See, I told you about that Vineyard!"

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

This sounds like paranoia to me. I have schizophrenia and my sister also. Paranoia manifests sometimes.

GaryAnderson

Aug 10, 2021
Massachusetts
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I’ve had white orbs and spirits appear to me in a specific church and I’ve captured them on camera. If it was a camera issue, Nowhere else does the camera exhibit any white orbs in similar lighting conditions which were dark.

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
My quote: [So strange! If you have any revelation from God, please let me know. Thanks xox]
Your quote: [Could I suggest you to repent for choosing the knowledge of good & evil violating God's command in Gen2:17?]

@Saved Christian. I have no idea why you think my conversation above relates to Genesis 2:17?