Strugglings & problems

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Friends, you can pray God bless to overcome struggling and solve problems, it is really a difficult and lowest point in my life.
My struggling are not mine, but my daughters and wife are suffering. Daughters have not yet got a warm clothes, though they are getting cough and cold, taking them to doctor and buying medicines is a big struggle in my life,
Not sure what shall I do in this situation. When daughters are sick and they needed to go to doctor I have empty pocket, I have never tried to become wealthy but have tried to work for the Lord being independent life is a tough task.
When you do nothing it's okay when you decide to work for the Lord there is full problem.
Others called Lord Jesus glutton they call me lazy , I am not lazy but want to work for the Lord but here no scope and no support, even family members are treating me as if I have been a biggest enemy.
Not sure what to say but I want God bless me and uplift me

Thanks!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Friends, you can pray God bless to overcome struggling and solve problems, it is really a difficult and lowest point in my life.
My struggling are not mine, but my daughters and wife are suffering. Daughters have not yet got a warm clothes, though they are getting cough and cold, taking them to doctor and buying medicines is a big struggle in my life,
Not sure what shall I do in this situation. When daughters are sick and they needed to go to doctor I have empty pocket, I have never tried to become wealthy but have tried to work for the Lord being independent life is a tough task.
When you do nothing it's okay when you decide to work for the Lord there is full problem.
Others called Lord Jesus glutton they call me lazy , I am not lazy but want to work for the Lord but here no scope and no support, even family members are treating me as if I have been a biggest enemy.
Not sure what to say but I want God bless me and uplift me

Thanks!
Praying!

thelord's_pearl

May 1, 2021
O`nowhere you have to know
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Dear heavenly Father God, I pray you help My Dreams in his life and family life and help him to be able to afford buying warm clothes and medicine for his daughters. May you bless My Dreams and uplift him, thank you. In Jesus' name, Amen!