• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Psalm 37:28

""""For the LORD loveth judgment, and forsaketh not his saints; they are preserved for ever: but the seed of the wicked shall be cut off.""""

Let me show you something that you've never been shown before, and it will help you to understand why Jesus says...."you must be BORN again".
Now..
This teaching is a bit deeper, theologically, so, its for that One....for that believer.
You'll know if its you.
Read on.
------------------------------------------------
First of all.

When you are born, you have 2 Fathers.
All unbelievers have 2 Fathers.
Their earthly, and the devil who is their spiritual father.

Let me show you.

When Adam was on earth, He was : "One with God".
When we, humans, are born again, we become "One with God"...."in Christ"
See that?
To become that, you "Must be born again".

When Adam fell, when He sinned, he became "fallen".. The "adamic nature".
He was suddenly a "sin nature", yet, no law was yet given by Moses, that defined him or Eve, as a sinner.
See, until the Law was given, sin was in the world, through Adam's rebellion, but it was the Law of Moses that defined sin, and sinners, and still does, until you are born again.
THEN, you are no longer "under the law", but .. you are now "under GRACE".

Now, When we are born, we are born with Adam's nature, and that is why we want to sin.
Once we sin, we are become just like Adam......separated from God, completely.
God has come as Christ on the Cross, to resolve our sin nature and our sin for us.

Now Psalm 37:28 says, "the seed of the WICKED...shall be cut off"".

So, what is that? Who is that?
That is every person born that is not born again later.
See, every person born upon their first sin, is this...>Jesus said..."you are of your FATHER, the DEVIL, and the lusts of your FATHER, YOU.... SHALL .... DO".
See that?
That is you become a sinner.
That is everyone who sins, as all who sin are the "seed of the wicked one"....or a son of the Devil.
This is what it means to not be born again.

The writer of Psalm 37:28, is speaking prophetically.
Notice he writes.. "SAINTS"..... so that is the NT definition of a born again Believer in Yeshua.
Notice...."the LORD forsaketh NOT = His Saints".
So, that is Psalmist, prophetically speaking about the born again, who are the Saints of God, found in the New Testament. And the Psalmist is "seeing", the Lord Jesus say this..."he that believeth in me, i give unto them eternal life, and you shall NEVER PERISH".

See it?

Now, one more.

How do you stop being a lost sinner, separated from GOD by your sin, and become His eternal Saint who will "never perish"...Jesus says. ??

Like this.......Jesus says....>"you must be born again".
So, What happens?
Well, the seed of God, the incorruptible seed, which is the word,... this word, when you believe it...when you hear the Gospel and "faith comes by hearing by the word of God".... then the Holy Spirit will BIRTH your SPIRIT as born again.....and your spirit becomes "in Christ".. "One with God".
So, you, who were the seed of the wicked, are now become the CHILD of a NEW Spiritual FATHER.
= "Father God" based only and always on being born again into the Spirit of God, by the Holy Spirit of God.
You have been Spiritually made new, "made righteous", and have become a "New Creation" in Christ'".

Literally what happens, is, you become the seed REBORN spiritually of a New Father, .. created so, by the Holy Spirit.

Saint, being born again, is to change spiritual Fathers.
Its to stop being the "seed of the Wicked one".. and become the Born again SON of Father God.
Jesus said..."you must be BORN AGAIN", or you remain "the seed of the wicked one" and when you die, you will end up with your Father, the wicked one...The Devil.. Satan.
This is why you must be born again... Its so you change spiritual Fathers, and end up in Heaven with God the Father as His Son/Daughter "in Christ".

Welcome to SALVATION.
Welcome to the GRACE of GOD.
"you must be born again".

Last edited:

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Psalm 37:28

""""For the LORD loveth judgment, and forsaketh not his saints; they are preserved for ever: but the seed of the wicked shall be cut off.""""

Let me show you something that you've never been shown before, and it will help you to understand why Jesus says...."you must be BORN again".
Now..
This teaching is a bit deeper, theologically, so, its for that One....for that believer.
You'll know if its you.
Read on.
------------------------------------------------
First of all.

When you are born, you have 2 Fathers.
All unbelievers have 2 Fathers.
Their earthly, and the devil who is their spiritual father.

Let me show you.

When Adam was on earth, He was : "One with God".
When we, humans, are born again, we become "One with God"...."in Christ"
See that?
To become that, you "Must be born again".

When Adam fell, when He sinned, he became "fallen".. The "adamic nature".
He was suddenly a "sin nature", yet, no law was yet given by Moses, that defined him or Eve, as a sinner.
See, until the Law was given, sin was in the world, through Adam's rebellion, but it was the Law of Moses that defined sin, and sinners, and still does, until you are born again.
THEN, you are no longer "under the law", but .. you are now "under GRACE".

Now, When we are born, we are born with Adam's nature, and that is why we want to sin.
Once we sin, we are become just like Adam......separated from God, completely.
God has come as Christ on the Cross, to resolve our sin nature and our sin for us.

Now Psalm 37:28 says, "the seed of the WICKED...shall be cut off"".

So, what is that? Who is that?
That is every person born that is not born again later.
See, every person born upon their first sin, is this...>Jesus said..."you are of your FATHER, the DEVIL, and the lusts of your FATHER, YOU.... SHALL .... DO".
See that?
That is you become a sinner.
That is everyone who sins, as all who sin are the "seed of the wicked one"....or a son of the Devil.
This is what it means to not be born again.

The writer of Psalm 37:28, is speaking prophetically.
Notice he writes.. "SAINTS"..... so that is the NT definition of a born again Believer in Yeshua.
Notice...."the LORD forsaketh NOT = His Saints".
So, that is Psalmist, prophetically speaking about the born again, who are the Saints of God, found in the New Testament. And the Psalmist is "seeing", the Lord Jesus say this..."he that believeth in me, i give unto them eternal life, and you shall NEVER PERISH".

See it?

Now, one more.

How do you stop being a lost sinner, separated from GOD by your sin, and become His eternal Saint who will "never perish"...Jesus says. ??

Like this.......Jesus says....>"you must be born again".
So, What happens?
Well, the seed of God, the incorruptible seed, which is the word,... this word, when you believe it...when you hear the Gospel and "faith comes by hearing by the word of God".... then the Holy Spirit will BIRTH your SPIRIT as born again.....and your spirit becomes "in Christ".. "One with God".
So, you, who were the seed of the wicked, are now become the CHILD of a NEW Spiritual FATHER.
= "Father God" based only and always on being born again into the Spirit of God, by the Holy Spirit of God.
You have been Spiritually made new, "made righteous", and have become a "New Creation" in Christ'".

Literally what happens, is, you become the seed REBORN spiritually of a New Father, .. created so, by the Holy Spirit.

Saint, being born again, is to change spiritual Fathers.
Its to stop being the "seed of the Wicked one".. and become the Born again SON of Father God.
Jesus said..."you must be BORN AGAIN", or you remain "the seed of the wicked one" and when you die, you will end up with your Father, the wicked one...The Devil.. Satan.
This is why you must be born again... Its so you change spiritual Fathers, and end up in Heaven with God the Father as His Son/Daughter "in Christ".

Welcome to SALVATION.
Welcome to the GRACE of GOD.
"you must be born again".

Very few Christians today are born again, best to know who Jesus was speaking to, and what it means.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Very few Christians today are born again, best to know who Jesus was speaking to, and what it means.

I do know.
Let me show you..
God is speaking to these.... all these.

"For God so loved the WORLD, that he gave his only begotten Son, that WHOSOEVER believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."

Now, who does that verse say that God is speaking to?

1. the WORLD.........that is not the earth, that is all the people in the WORLD

And specifically

2. WHOSOEVER.........Now that is "whosoever"......or "everyone".........or "ALL"

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do know.
Let me show you..
God is speaking to these.... all these.

"For God so loved the WORLD, that he gave his only begotten Son, that WHOSOEVER believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."

Now, who does that verse say that God is speaking to?

1. the WORLD.........that is not the earth, that is all the people in the WORLD

And specifically

2. WHOSOEVER.........Now that is "whosoever"......or "everyone".........or "ALL"

Jn 3:16 is addressed to everyone sir, I fully agree. Before moving forward on this topic however, I am waiting for you to define what you understand the term to mean.