• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
-
Romans 1: 18-20

You can read the entirety later.

Let me just explain one part as it is the context, which explains the rest.. of Romans 1.

"hold the truth in unrighteousness".

So who is that, and what is that?

The : What.... = the TRUTH is.....God is real. Jesus is Real. The Cross is Real. And everyone is a sinner needing God's forgiveness.

The : Who. = This is everyone who KNOWS all this is true, (holding the truth), yet is decided to resist it, rebel against it.... and willfully have no part of it...(holding the truth in unrighteousness)

So, to hold the truth in unrighteousness is everyone who is a atheist, an agnostic, or an unbeliever.
These are all the same "Lost sinner". They are all this.....John 3:36. and John 8:44,45

God says this to all UNBELIEVERS....> you have no excuse to remain so, to resist the TRUTH, because all around you my CREATION proves to you what you know i said is True.
So, you have NO EXCUSE...........none. !

Now, this is why Science, which the religion of the academic unbeliever, tries so hard to prove that : "it all just happened by accident". "look at the Big Bang"..."Look over here at this set of fossils'"...
See.....as by trying to prove that nonsense, they are trying to escape God's judgment that says...."NO !!< MY creation proves there is a CREATOR and you know it, and you have NO EXCUSE"

You have no excuse to Hold the TRUTH that I AM REAL, in UNBELIEF, (unrighteousness) because you see it with your EYES everytime you look at a landscape, a blue sky, a sunset, a mountain range, a bird's feathers, or a starry starry night.

YOU SEE CREATION, and you KNOW that you cant have Creation, without a CREATOR.

So, i GOD, the CREATOR......judge you for holding this TRUTH in your unrighteous lying DENIAL, because YOU KNOW the TRUTH.... but you REFUSE to acknowledge ME.

Listen Saint...
Unbelievers know the truth, but they wont come to the LIGHT.
Unbelievers KNOW that God is REAL, but they RESIST and RESIST Him, and if they die resisting, Hell is their reward for their KNOWING THE TRUTH but holding onto their REBELLION against God.

Last edited: