Suffering Loss 4

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Suffering lose

Another word on lose! Lose comes to us in every area of life. You can not be alive today and not go through lose in life. Many of the things that we have suffered the loss of were voluntarily given up, and many things were not. We were challenged over and over again until it was necessary to suffer the lose.

Either way lose is always hurtful. I'll use some crude examples; to the drug addicted even when facing death there is still a pull to hold on to addiction. Mind given to body is always going to be your strongest opponent. Have you ever been on a diet and smelled chicken frying or bacon cooking, you will loose your mind. These are crude examples of the body ruling over mind, try to quit smoking and you will possibly crucify someone. When I was in deliverance ministry everything had a devil connected to the addiction. I believe if people are in this condition of addiction they need prayer. But at the same time they need good councel to help their minds to recondition to how to conquer such a beast.

These are fleshly things that can happen, but there is another side to all of this it is called spirit.

"He that is joined to the Lord is one spirit,"

"where the Spirit of the Lord is there is liberty,"

"Whom the Son sets free is free in deed,"

" Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

These scriptures and many others give the believer the understanding of what is in the spirit. Everything that humanity is looking for, believer or non-believer, is found in the spirit. The biggest of these is mind renewal, do you need mind renewal, it is in the spirit. Your mind is trying to work out what can only be taken care of in spirit. We have a saying; "don't think" just stop thinking and listen to the HolySpirit and He will teach you. You could learn something new and fresh dailey if you would listen to the HolySpirit, He is your teacher. Lose the how to books and listen, stop begging to be delivered, and just listen.

Suffering lose is a deliverance in a way, it changes you. When we say changes you we mean in the aspect of your mind getting a new mind-set. A mind-set is how you operate, quite searching the scriptures to be right, trying to prove your doctrine. None of us are right per say, there is one right, there is one truth, search for Him who is your life and suffer the loss of everything that makes you who you are today.

Reactions: marks

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi @soul man,

What I've learned is that while we can help the body in some ways, improving our health, improving our mental and emotional health, life in the Spirit is complete separate from the body. My body can live or die but I will live. My body can be in any manner of distress, physically, mentally, emotionally, but in the Spirit there need be no distress, no hindrance, if so be that God will.

We so need to suffer the loss of all things! Even addictions can be overturned in a moment if so be that God will.

And the loss of all hope outside of Christ! I can hope for my circumstance to improve, I can try to figure out how to make the pain less, but in reality my hope need to be in Jesus alone, and that His way is for my good, even if it hurts.

Good post!

Much love!

Reactions: soul man