Support Your Local Police Officers With Me On Saturday Morning :D

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For it looks like they are holding this event in my home state. :) (It starts at nine-thirty am et and runs until eleven thirty.)

Reactions: Amazed@grace

Amazed@grace

Apr 1, 2021
futurum, ubi non sunt atheus troglodytae
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For it looks like they are holding this event in my home state. :) (It starts at nine-thirty am et and runs until eleven thirty.)

I'll be there in spirit. God bless and protect our police and military.

Is Mr. Biden still in favor of defunding police?
Let's defund Congress. Make the members volunteer their time as servants of the people. And let them get a job to otherwise support themselves.
And ban Lobbiests and special interests funding of members too.

That would be one way to drain the swamp. Make the gators work to survive themselves. Just as we, who did not elect them to grow rich at our expense, have to. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: April_Rose

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm going to be there in spirit as well I just meant watch the video with me lol tomorrow morning I'm doing my own talk about speaking out against abuse so I think that'll really be good as well. :)

Reactions: Amazed@grace

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Looks like this event has been cancelled. I'm going to post a new thread explaining why right now.