Surgery done

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Plavious

Nov 29, 2022
Yde
Faith
Christian
Country
Cameroon
Good morning.
I wake up this morning with some smiles. An unknown person read about my story, took me to the hospital, stayed with me for 3 days and paid for my surgery. He left on Saturday night and I cannot be thankful enough.

I am happy but still very worried. I have allowed my suffering, my pain, my sadness, my frustration to control me for a very long time. I found myself crying here and there for help.

How do I get a focus in this my situation? I need an advise that will change my life for the better. Please guide me on a sustainable path that I will be able to feed, get shelter and clothes.

Remember I am 33 years of age, born in 1989.A drop dropout(started master in Public health Biotechnology). I live in an area where it will be very difficult and take grace to have a job. I still have a long way to go and I don't enjoy begging again.

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Prayer is the most powerful weapon in our arsenal. Pray for God's guidence and his provision. Trust in him and do not waiver. You have everything to gain and nothing to lose. He does not go back on his word re: - he provides all our needs according to his riches in glory. See how he has provided for you already. Give him the praise and always be thankful. I with be praying for you also.. :pray: Blessings and Peace!

Reactions: Heart2Soul

Plavious

Nov 29, 2022
Yde
Faith
Christian
Country
Cameroon
Prayer is the most powerful weapon in our arsenal. Pray for God's guidence and his provision. Trust in him and do not waiver. You have everything to gain and nothing to lose. He does not go back on his word re: - he provides all our needs according to his riches in glory. See how he has provided for you already. Give him the praise and always be thankful. I with be praying for you also.. :pray: Blessings and Peace!
Amen, thank you

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good morning.
I wake up this morning with some smiles. An unknown person read about my story, took me to the hospital, stayed with me for 3 days and paid for my surgery. He left on Saturday night and I cannot be thankful enough.

I am happy but still very worried. I have allowed my suffering, my pain, my sadness, my frustration to control me for a very long time. I found myself crying here and there for help.

How do I get a focus in this my situation? I need an advise that will change my life for the better. Please guide me on a sustainable path that I will be able to feed, get shelter and clothes.

Remember I am 33 years of age, born in 1989.A drop dropout(started master in Public health Biotechnology). I live in an area where it will be very difficult and take grace to have a job. I still have a long way to go and I don't enjoy begging again.
Hello Plavious,
I'm just now seeing this and, I do hope you are doing well. I do also hope that you have been seeking The Lord.
God bless and keep you. Angelina always has good sound advice!

Plavious

Nov 29, 2022
Yde
Faith
Christian
Country
Cameroon
Amen
Hello Plavious,
I'm just now seeing this and, I do hope you are doing well. I do also hope that you have been seeking The Lord.
God bless and keep you. Angelina always has good sound advice!
Thank you. Please i wish to know the lord more. I accepted Christ but still fighting with certain habits