Surrendered Life

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
At some point in our Christian walk with God mind change will come, must come. When you as a believer transfer from everything being you as the do-er, and God giving you strength to do it, to Christ as your life. If you ever wanted a part in anything, there it is, you with understanding take the initiative to see Christ as the life you live now.

Example; I know we have given this example a few times but it bears repeating.

It is no longer you doing the work, it is no longer you doing the living. What is meant by that? what ever you do in life it is Christ now as the do-er, coming out of you as your creation. Other words He will be himself as you, the uniqueness of your creation. So when on the job, it is Christ as the mechanic, the doctor, or whatever profession you have chosen. We might say "what do I do with my skills, my education, my strengths. What becomes of me! you are right there as the one he is using. I need to say at this point that this is the answer for relationships, seeing Christ in other believers. Divorce is one of the hardest things a person can go through. It tears a family apart, if children are involved their marked for life. Seeing Christ in your wife is the answer, seeing Christ in your husband is the answer. Husbands and wives on the same page seeing the uniqueness of each others creation, and Christ being expressed as that creation. It is not easy, it takes mind renewal, it takes "the gospel" not just any gospel. The gospel preached in it's fullness beings peace, the joy of living and your life complete.

It's no longer your skills, your education, or your strengths, it is his now. You no longer live and Christ lives through you in perfect union as designed before the foundations of the world. This was Paul's answer for creation, the creature growns for this deliverance.

We are given 4 score and ten to come to understanding, as long as we fight God with our pet doctrines and having the right to be right we miss the whole of the matter. We can let go of everything, if it matters that much to our Father he will use it, but until then we have to let it go. If you have been alive for any amount of time you know that money and prestige is not the answer. The most miserable I know have both, only fullfilling your creation will ever allow you to live in harmony with the glory of God, which translates to knowing and understanding the plan of God before the foundation of the world.

Last edited:
Reactions: Not me

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
At some point in our Christian walk with God mind change will come, must come. When you as a believer transfer from everything being you as the do-er, and God giving you strength to do it, to Christ as your life. If you ever wanted a part in anything, there it is, you with understanding take the initiative to see Christ as the life you live now.

Example; I know we have given this example a few times but it bears repeating.

It is no longer you doing the work, it is no longer you doing the living. What is meant by that? what ever you do in life it is Christ now as the do-er, coming out of you as your creation. Other words He will be himself as you, the uniqueness of your creation. So when on the job, it is Christ as the mechanic, the doctor, or whatever profession you have chosen. We might say "what do I do with my skills, my education, my strengths. What becomes of me! you are right there as the one he is using. I need to say at this point that this is the answer for relationships, seeing Christ in other believers. Divorce is one of the hardest things a person can go through. It tears a family apart, if children are involved their marked for life. Seeing Christ in your wife is the answer, seeing Christ in your husband is the answer. Husbands and wives on the same page seeing the uniqueness of each others creation, and Christ being expressed as that creation. It is not easy, it takes mind renewal, it takes "the gospel" not just any gospel. The gospel preached in it's fullness beings peace, the joy of living and your life complete.

It's no longer your skills, your education, or your strengths, it is his now. You no longer live and Christ lives through you in perfect union as designed before the foundations of the world. This was Paul's answer for creation, the creature growns for this deliverance.

We are given 4 score and ten to come to understanding, as long as we fight God with our pet doctrines and having the right to be right we miss the whole of the matter. We can let go of everything, if it matters that much to our Father he will use it, but until then we have to let it go. If you have been alive for any amount of time you know that money and prestige is not the answer. The most miserable I know have both, only fullfilling your creation will ever allow you to live in harmony with the glory of God, which translates to knowing and understanding the plan of God before the foundation of the world.

Hi, I do enjoy reading your writings Soul man, thanks for the words of encouragement.

A Pastor friend of mine, who’s passed away now, used to say;

“It matters not the doing, only who’s doing the doing.”

Which is so true, if it’s us doing the doing, it has no standing before God.

By faith we are called to live, therefore by faith do all things come from God.

Blessings,

Much love in Christ, Not me

Reactions: soul man and Pearl