swelling

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ReChoired

Nov 26, 2019
Region
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Friends, my knee is still swollen after 9 days of accident, you can pray God touch and the swelling disappear.

Thanks!
You can, in addition to prayer, take Turmeric capsules (2-3,000 mg), and have a turmeric poultice, as it is an anti-inflammatory. Ice can also reduce swelling.

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was thinking about the ice as well, to help with the swelling.

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
You can, in addition to prayer, take Turmeric capsules (2-3,000 mg), and have a turmeric poultice, as it is an anti-inflammatory. Ice can also reduce swelling.
Yes thanks
Did you say something is torn and you are having surgery?
yes, yes My ACL, which is important in knee is 2/3rd torn as the swelling disappear after 2-3 weeks will have ACL surgery

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My doctors had me put ice on the knee for 20 minutes in the morning and in the evening to reduce the swelling.

When is your surgery scheduled?

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
My doctors had me put ice on the knee for 20 minutes in the morning and in the evening to reduce the swelling.

When is your surgery scheduled?
Okay!, hope the swelling of your knee reduce soon.when we met the doctor on monday, he referred for physiotherapy for two weeks .the surgery date is not yet decided. We will meet the doctor again and plan for surgery