Tablet and iPhone games

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Anyone here play games on your phone or tablet? I have an Amazon Fire tablet and here are my top 5 games I play.

8 Ball Pool. The best pool game app. I've found so far.

Jewel Mash-Match 3 ... Very challenging.....for me anyway.

Gummy Drop. Easy but not too easy.

Ultimate Jewel. Simple but entertaining

Beach Buggy Racing. Simply fun.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I play on my iPad..I do the Jewel game...but my most favourite game ever is the Bubble Breaker. I have a mac..it's a free game..5 stars.
There are the original has 250 games...but each game takes ages to get all three stars....so every now and again I go back to my early games and try to get the missing star. Most games I have got all three....but not all.
I kid you not..I have been playing this for well over two years...and I am still not further than 241...because some of my earlier games annoy me because I only have two starts on them....so I keep going back..every game is different.
In the wee hours of the night, I am happy to have it! ha! I have other games...but I always come back to The Bubble breaker. As you see..it getting rid of the fish ...
150x150bb.png

Reactions: Job

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
No, I don't play many games. Just don't have the time but I do like the car logos quiz game and I play the "Name all the states in the USA" quiz along with some other similar to this...

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Asphalt 8 is a good one, very wide selection of cars in that game, I also have FIFA Mobile, I got the NFL one as well but haven't played that much, Modern Combat 5, and a few skiing games, Tiny Rails a pretty good train game get to travel around the world, do quests unlock different parts of the world as you go, and you can get new carriages and engines, make deliveries, then I have Warplanes, good game but gets pretty hard, and wgt golf, haven't played that one much either.