takeing a break from CYB

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

shortangel

Aug 23, 2020
Oregon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ok since we don't have a comeback thread, i've decided to take a break from CYB to reacess my time here & to work on my relationship with Jesus, i will not boycott this site because i don't believe in doing that but i will come on here to see posts & stuff & maybe answer a few if i feel up to it, i feel like there may be some spiritual warfare on here & that might be part if i decide if i want to stay here, i will be coming back next month, God bless you all

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ok since we don't have a comeback thread, i've decided to take a break from CYB to reacess my time here & to work on my relationship with Jesus, i will not boycott this site because i don't believe in doing that but i will come on here to see posts & stuff & maybe answer a few if i feel up to it, i feel like there may be some spiritual warfare on here & that might be part if i decide if i want to stay here, i will be coming back next month, God bless you all

I'll miss your friendly laid back posts but I understand. God leads me away from forums and social media too at times.

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I will pray and look for you back, Dear.

God will direct you.
If you dont come back look for me on the hills of home.

Blessings beloved !

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

May the Lord Bless you as you purposely seek His Face and that you grow as a person in your relationship with Him.

Shalom

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
@shortangel Hoping to see you next month; God bless His Word to you.

GRACE ambassador

Mar 1, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Precious friend:

May The Wonderful LORD Jesus Christ Very RICHLY Encourage And Edify
(Rom-Phm) you, as you spend quality time alone, In Fellowship With Him,
And His Wonderful Word Of Truth, Rightly Divided. Amen.

GRACE And Peace...

Last edited:
Reactions: shortangel

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Everyone is important to the body of Christ.

“For the body is not one member, but many. If the foot shall say, Because I am not the hand, I am not of the body; is it therefore not of the body? And if the ear shall say, Because I am not the eye, I am not of the body; is it therefore not of the body? If the whole body were an eye, where were the hearing? If the whole were hearing, where were the smelling? But now hath God set the members every one of them in the body, as it hath pleased him.” (1 Corinthians 12:14-18)

Don’t leave us without your contribution for too long!

Be blessed and may you be refreshed in Jesus’ name.

shortangel

Aug 23, 2020
Oregon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
hello evetybody i'm back from my break, i think a week off from here was good enough, i came back because last Sunday i heard a sermon at church from my pastor about coming back to church & it kind of got me thinking about the fellowship here with other believers & having discussions about the Lord, glsd to see everybody, God bless you all

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
hello evetybody i'm back from my break, i think a week off from here was good enough, i came back because last Sunday i heard a sermon at church from my pastor about coming back to church & it kind of got me thinking about the fellowship here with other believers & having discussions about the Lord, glsd to see everybody, God bless you all
I love Acts 2:42 which speaks of excellent testimony activities............

GRACE ambassador

Mar 1, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Precious friend, A Very Warm Welcome Back! ;)

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Yay! :woohoo!::waves:

WalterandDebbie

Dec 14, 2009
USA
firstthings1sttab.tripod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi shortangel, Enjoy!

Love, Walter and Debbie