Taking a Break

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not sure where to put this -

Hi weird Christian internet family,

Seems when people disappear people get concerned, so just giving a quick update to let everyone know that I'm unplugging (mostly) with the goal of about six months.

I am feeling God pulling in me in the direction of being alone with him for a while and seeing where he leads me. Not really sure what it is but just sort of feeling that pull. Also need to tend to some things at home and focus on being mommy, and studying, and all of that stuff. Need to go back to a (mostly) screen free environment for a little while and go on a "journey" with God.

Won't forget you & love you all,
Fluffy :)

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Seems when people disappear people get concerned, so just giving a quick update to let everyone know that I'm unplugging (mostly) with the goal of about six months.

I am feeling God pulling in me in the direction of being alone with him for a while and seeing where he leads me. Not really sure what it is but just sort of feeling that pull. Also need to tend to some things at home and focus on being mommy, and studying, and all of that stuff. Need to go back to a (mostly) screen free environment for a little while and go on a "journey" with God.

I've done similar and it can be a deeply inspiring. I did that once to better get to know myself and who I am. While I don't think it's healthy to isolate for too long (six months isn't too long), that isn't what you said you'll be doing. I pray you'll be well, and you will be missed! I'm happy you will have family to keep you company. Family and friends close to you is super! I've enjoyed your kind posts, and look forward to your return. Cheers!

Looking4Me

Feb 5, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Other Faith
Country
Australia

Luke 4:42 (NIV)
At daybreak, Jesus went out to a solitary place. The people were looking for him and when they came to where he was, they tried to keep him from leaving them.

Reactions: April_Rose

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Luke 4:42 (NIV)
At daybreak, Jesus went out to a solitary place. The people were looking for him and when they came to where he was, they tried to keep him from leaving them.

Good point. We will most definitely miss her though. :(

Reactions: dev553344

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know we just met. But you have blessed me in the past few weeks. Thank you. Be blessed at home. Will pray for you and your church family. and your studies.. And being a mommy is special. Those days go too fast. Enjoy them!