Tares Reveal Themselves by what they DON’T Say...And They Are With us Here .How to Identify Them...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Tares exist throughout the church, throughout discussion groups and throughout Forum sites like “ Christianity Board”.....They are inevitable and as Jesus makes clear in Matt 13:24 , He has no intention of rooting them out until the Final Days.....they are such effective “ phony” Christians, it will take Angels to identify and sort them out .....it’s extremely difficult for men to do it....but try we must! We have to live with them for now, but we can avoid them and their attempts to “ shipwreck” our Faith If we can identify them.....it takes genuine Spiritual Maturity to do it.....Tares are EXPERTS at Faking it.....

Tares are essentially Religious Phonies.....They think they can be Saved by “ Aping” the Behavior Of a True Christian instead of possessing the New Heart That actually made that True Christian what he truly is now that he has been truly Saved by becoming a “ New Creation” with New Desires and New “ wants”......The Tare is all about “CHANGING” the outside of the cup—— things that HE can do , as opposed to letting God “ TRANSFORM” the inside of the cup—- something ONLY God can do.....they lack the Trust...they lack the Faith to “ let go and let God.” The so- called “ Christians” who are always going around pointing their self-Righteous fingers at others and always have that Judgmental Scowl on their faces? Those are usually your Tares....

A good example of a couple Of Tares would be Ananias and Sapphira.....they were religious fakes .....acting like they were generous like the genuine Believers .....in the end all they were doing was trying to impress others by being Deceptive about the money they had raised by selling their land....they claimed to give it all away like the others , but they secretly held back some of it and lied about it.....Tare Behavior....

Tares can pretend to be “ Righteous” , but a True Believer can always pick up on a certain unease, a certain clumsiness......the Tare always has an Air Of Superiority...their Hearts remain unchanged, their “ superiority” stems from a heart that is 100% legalistic in regard to everything it encounters.....they have no real “ soft spot” for others.....

Tares are not Believers.....all they can do is exist alongside True Believers and hide their true selves , giving lip- service to the Blood as they hypocritically sing songs like “ Nothing But The Blood Of Jesus” and pretending that they understand Grace, etc......anything to get along and fit in. Eventually however, their True Colors will show......they will hide behind their masks, but as True Believers , all we have to do is to look long enough and we will be able to see that “ Stinking Air Of Superiority” underneath the mask.....

The Tares are Legalists.....completely ignorant of Grace because God has not extended it to them because they see no need for it and never ask for it.....their works will get them by— they think....the Tare only wants to see outward changes in people ......he does not understand the Gospel Of Grace .....he doesn’t really care about getting people Saved.....he wants Power.....another Notch on his belt.....yes, it’s all about Power—- not Souls....

The Tare never presents an air of humility in regard to Personal Sins— they simply deny them .....they brag about their ability to live Sinless lives,and THAT, my friend, is the True Defining Trait Of The Full- Fledged Tare......that is when they truly come out of their “ hiding” and show their True selves and start attacking others .....they are now full- fledged “ Accusers Of The Brethren”.....We May be stuck with them until the Angels come and get them and drag them to Hell but at least as we identify them , we can now avoid them.....

Tares are not Believers.Understand that.They are Lost.They lack being “ Born Again” .....their hearts have never truly been made Contrite by the Conviction Of Sin That only the Holy Spirit can provide.....
It is a Contriteness that results from truly seeing their wretchedness before a Holy God.....seeing that without the Grace of God , They would be headed for a well- deserved Hell like a speeding bullet! The unregenerate man MUST come to God , TURN TO GOD ( True Salvation Repentance That Saves! ) as a Lost, Hopeless Sinner That MUST have a Savior to clean him up and make him “ Fit For Heaven” ......God will NOT Save those Trying to Earn Heaven......He will Save ALL that are simply TRUSTING to get to Heaven.....May God bless us all in the understanding of these things....

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Since @Blood Bought 1953 has falsely identified me as a Tare in other threads, I feel compelled to respond.

It should be clear that he is condemning himself in pointing the finger and calling me a Tare in other threads...he has three fingers pointing back at him (Matthew 7:1-5, Luke 6:41-42) and is only condemning himself (Luke 6:37).

I will say that those who are "wheat" and not tares are identified by the following.

Rom 10:8, But what saith <the righteousness of faith>? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;

So, a tare can be identified as someone who does not have the word nigh them in their mouth or in their heart.

Instead, they believe what has been spoken to them by false teachers...and they repeat the things that have been taught to them by those teachers.

They have not been Bereans and searched the word of the Lord to see whether these things are so (Acts of the Apostles 17:10-11).

They have simply accepted false teaching because such teaching has "tickled their ears" (2 Timothy 4:3).

A Tare has the tendency to bear thorns and thistles that sting those who are truly "a lily among thorns" (Song of Solomon 2:2).

The Tare never presents an air of humility in regard to Personal Sins— they simply deny them .....they brag about their ability to live Sinless lives,and THAT, my friend, is the True Defining Trait Of The Full- Fledged Tare...

Now, as for me, I consider that I have not apprehended; and Paul the apostle exhorts us that as many as are perfect ought to have this attitude.

While BB1953's contention is a subtle attack on a specific doctrine of holy scripture....entire sanctification.

The doctrine in question has been given the misnomer of "sinless perfection" in order to produce a straw man that is easily toppled by 1 John 1:8...while the doctrine iself does not teach that sin has been eradicated from us (and that we are therefore without sin)...it teaches that the elemtnt of sin within us can be rendered dead (Romans 6:6, Galatians 5:24, Romans 7:8) so that it no longer has any say over our behaviour (Romans 6:14).

Passages that substantiate the doctrine of entire sanctification are as follows.

1 Thessalonians 5:23-24 (kjv), Hebrews 10:14 (kjv), 1 John 3:9;

1 John 3:7, 1 John 3:3, 1 John 2:6;

Jude 1:24, 2 Peter 1:10, 1 John 2:10;

1 John 3:6, 1 John 2:17;

Romans 6:6 (kjv), Colossians 2:11 (kjv), (NLT).

Philippians 3:15.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wynona

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If it Talks like a Tare, and if it Walks like a Tare.....
Most likely, you are a Tare.....
“ You doth protesteth too much” me thinks......

There is hope for Tares.....pray to God that He would show you how to actually BELIEVE the Gospel Of Grace found in 1Cor:1-4.... Especially that first part where Paul says that “ Jesus died for your sins” ......THAT is your problem .....If you BELIEVED it , the Proof would be that you REST in that Truth instead of Adding to the Gospel with “ Lucky Repentance”...... that Perverted Doctrine That says you either Repent of all your sins before you die or you wind up in Hell.....It’s a False Addition to Paul’s Gospel , and Paul clearly states in the Book Of Galatians That those who teach Gospel Additions( no matter how well they “ tickle your ears” ) are “ ACCURSED!”
Some Tares are simply Agents Of Satan , planted in churches to ruin them , like they did in Paul’s Day ( “all the churches in Asia have deserted me,” he lamented) ......They can’t be helped

Other Tares just got hood- winked by Confused, Legalistic Jack- Ass Preachers that had been mislead by other “self- called” Preachers ,( as opposed to “God-Sent” Preachers ) like I suspect some in here are. They need to Repent Of their Legalistic, Stiff-Necked ways and ask God to open their eyes so that they can follow God’s command to REST in the Gospel Of “ Jesus Saves—- Plus NOTHING! Time is running out for some of you.....

fellow

Jan 17, 2020
ark
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mat 13:38 The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one;

Tares are children of Cain. Tares follow the children of God everywhere. Even today they call themselves Jews.

Reactions: Gandalf- and Cooper

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
The Tare never presents an air of humility in regard to Personal Sins— they simply deny them .....they brag about their ability to live Sinless lives,and THAT, my friend, is the True Defining Trait Of The Full- Fledged Tare......that is when they truly come out of their “ hiding” and show their True selves and start attacking others .....they are now full- fledged “ Accusers Of The Brethren”.....We May be stuck with them until the Angels come and get them and drag them to Hell but at least as we identify them , we can now avoid them...

This much is agreeable. The fruit reveals the quality in due time. It is the main way to distinguish the tare from mature wheat.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
..THAT is your problem .....If you BELIEVED it , the Proof would be that you REST in that Truth instead of Adding to the Gospel with “ Lucky Repentance”...... that Perverted Doctrine That says you either Repent of all your sins before you die or you wind up in Hell...

We are born dead in trespasses and sins (Ephesians 2:1) and therefore are workers of iniquity by default, in our nature; except we repent of working iniquity and avail ourselves of the Cross of Christ (and His shed blood) as the remedy for sin.

See Matthew 1:21, Titus 2:14-15.

Workers / doers of iniquity shall be cast into the furnace of everlasting fire (Matthew 13:41-42, Matthew 7:23, Matthew 25:41).

Therefore, those who do not, ever, repent of being a doer / worker of iniquity shall have their part in the furnace of fire.

Do you suppose that the following, condemned people, will somehow have a pass if they profess faith in Jesus Christ?

Rev 21:8, But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

I think that the scriptures are rather clear on this matter.

Mat 7:21, Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

So then, @Blood Bought 1953, what you call perverted doctrine is actually biblical doctrine.

Reactions: Gandalf- and Wynona

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In Romans 6:22-23, it should be clear that the fact that the gift of God is eternal life does not nullify the fact that the wages of sin is death; because part of the gift is that we are made free from sin. Therefore we do not earn the wages of sin any longer.

We have repented of sin and are now walking in freedom (John 8:31-36) and victory (1 Corinthians 15:57) over sin.

I can only preach the truth and hope that people will hearken to what I say and repent.

Each man is held accountable for what they hear.

In the end, I will be counted as a faithful servant because I gave to you the whole counsel of God; therefore your blood is no longer on my head if you refuse (forbear).

Eze 3:11, And go, get thee to them of the captivity, unto the children of thy people, and speak unto them, and tell them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; whether they will hear, or whether they will forbear.

Eze 3:27, But when I speak with thee, I will open thy mouth, and thou shalt say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; He that heareth, let him hear; and he that forbeareth, let him forbear: for they are a rebellious house.

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Tares exist throughout the church, throughout discussion groups and throughout Forum sites like “ Christianity Board”.....They are inevitable and as Jesus makes clear in Matt 13:24 , He has no intention of rooting them out until the Final Days.....they are such effective “ phony” Christians, it will take Angels to identify and sort them out .....it’s extremely difficult for men to do it....but try we must! We have to live with them for now, but we can avoid them and their attempts to “ shipwreck” our Faith If we can identify them.....it takes genuine Spiritual Maturity to do it.....Tares are EXPERTS at Faking it.....

Tares are essentially Religious Phonies.....They think they can be Saved by “ Aping” the Behavior Of a True Christian instead of possessing the New Heart That actually made that True Christian what he truly is now that he has been truly Saved by becoming a “ New Creation” with New Desires and New “ wants”......The Tare is all about “CHANGING” the outside of the cup—— things that HE can do , as opposed to letting God “ TRANSFORM” the inside of the cup—- something ONLY God can do.....they lack the Trust...they lack the Faith to “ let go and let God.” The so- called “ Christians” who are always going around pointing their self-Righteous fingers at others and always have that Judgmental Scowl on their faces? Those are usually your Tares....

A good example of a couple Of Tares would be Ananias and Sapphira.....they were religious fakes .....acting like they were generous like the genuine Believers .....in the end all they were doing was trying to impress others by being Deceptive about the money they had raised by selling their land....they claimed to give it all away like the others , but they secretly held back some of it and lied about it.....Tare Behavior....

Tares can pretend to be “ Righteous” , but a True Believer can always pick up on a certain unease, a certain clumsiness......the Tare always has an Air Of Superiority...their Hearts remain unchanged, their “ superiority” stems from a heart that is 100% legalistic in regard to everything it encounters.....they have no real “ soft spot” for others.....

Tares are not Believers.....all they can do is exist alongside True Believers and hide their true selves , giving lip- service to the Blood as they hypocritically sing songs like “ Nothing But The Blood Of Jesus” and pretending that they understand Grace, etc......anything to get along and fit in. Eventually however, their True Colors will show......they will hide behind their masks, but as True Believers , all we have to do is to look long enough and we will be able to see that “ Stinking Air Of Superiority” underneath the mask.....

The Tares are Legalists.....completely ignorant of Grace because God has not extended it to them because they see no need for it and never ask for it.....their works will get them by— they think....the Tare only wants to see outward changes in people ......he does not understand the Gospel Of Grace .....he doesn’t really care about getting people Saved.....he wants Power.....another Notch on his belt.....yes, it’s all about Power—- not Souls....

The Tare never presents an air of humility in regard to Personal Sins— they simply deny them .....they brag about their ability to live Sinless lives,and THAT, my friend, is the True Defining Trait Of The Full- Fledged Tare......that is when they truly come out of their “ hiding” and show their True selves and start attacking others .....they are now full- fledged “ Accusers Of The Brethren”.....We May be stuck with them until the Angels come and get them and drag them to Hell but at least as we identify them , we can now avoid them.....

Tares are not Believers.Understand that.They are Lost.They lack being “ Born Again” .....their hearts have never truly been made Contrite by the Conviction Of Sin That only the Holy Spirit can provide.....
It is a Contriteness that results from truly seeing their wretchedness before a Holy God.....seeing that without the Grace of God , They would be headed for a well- deserved Hell like a speeding bullet! The unregenerate man MUST come to God , TURN TO GOD ( True Salvation Repentance That Saves! ) as a Lost, Hopeless Sinner That MUST have a Savior to clean him up and make him “ Fit For Heaven” ......God will NOT Save those Trying to Earn Heaven......He will Save ALL that are simply TRUSTING to get to Heaven.....May God bless us all in the understanding of these things....

This is a little dangerous, but a very needed subject. I agree with a lot of it, but would caution that many who are on their way to getting saved may have grown up in church and appear to be "fakes" to you. And there are those who are real Christians, and fall back from the way for a time, before repenting.

This is the whole reason Jesus said we shouldn't judge them before the time God has allotted to them. He didn't mean we can't judge their works as right or wrong, or their teaching as true or false. We just are not to give them an eternal condemnation to judgment until the time set by God. He is judging their eternal souls--not us!

That being said, I think you do a great job identifying characteristics of genuine tares, ie those who will never truly come to Christ, but try to disposses the true teachings and practices of the Church with their own brand of Christianity. You rightly claim they are legalists and superficial, as well as critical, judgmental, etc. And they do try to keep the power of God secondary to doing their own thing, maintaining their own independent judgment from God.

John in 1 John spends some time showing who these "antichrists" are. They depart from genuine fellowship, and do not truly love the brethren. They deny the power of God to change people to look like Christ. They think becoming like Christ is an external conformity to certain acts or works.

Being like Christ is more than a work--it is an internal transformation, like you say. We must be re-created, or reborn. Thanks for having the courage to address this!

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is a little dangerous, but a very needed subject. I agree with a lot of it, but would caution that many who are on their way to getting saved may have grown up in church and appear to be "fakes" to you. And there are those who are real Christians, and fall back from the way for a time, before repenting.

This is the whole reason Jesus said we shouldn't judge them before the time God has allotted to them. He didn't mean we can't judge their works as right or wrong, or their teaching as true or false. We just are not to give them an eternal condemnation to judgment until the time set by God. He is judging their eternal souls--not us!

That being said, I think you do a great job identifying characteristics of genuine tares, ie those who will never truly come to Christ, but try to disposses the true teachings and practices of the Church with their own brand of Christianity. You rightly claim they are legalists and superficial, as well as critical, judgmental, etc. And they do try to keep the power of God secondary to doing their own thing, maintaining their own independent judgment from God.

John in 1 John spends some time showing who these "antichrists" are. They depart from genuine fellowship, and do not truly love the brethren. They deny the power of God to change people to look like Christ. They think becoming like Christ is an external conformity to certain acts or works.

Being like Christ is more than a work--it is an internal transformation, like you say. We must be re-created, or reborn. Thanks for having the courage to address this!
I don't think you realize that BB1953 posted that post against me, because he thinks of me as a tare for that I believe in biblical repentance and the doctrine of entire sanctification.

Believing in these doctrines does not qualify anyone as a tare.

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They think they can be Saved by “ Aping” the Behavior Of a True Christian

You believe Christians keep sinning. Your kind of “Christianity” is easy to “ape”. The Christianity of the scriptures is hard:

Matthew 7:14
Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Once Saved Always Saved is easy.

The Tare never presents an air of humility in regard to Personal Sins— they simply deny them .....they brag about their ability to live Sinless lives

Like how Paul did?:

1 Thessalonians 2:10
Ye are witnesses, and God also, how holily and justly and unblameably we behaved ourselves among you that believe

Tares are not Believers.Understand that.They are Lost.They lack being “ Born Again” ....

So, you must be a tare! Talk about projection! You admit that you sin so the scripture declares YOU sir as not born again:

1 John 3:9
Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin

Or worse, maybe you have become guilty of this:

Hebrews 10:26,28-29
[26] For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins, [28] He that despised Moses' law died without mercy under two or three witnesses: [29] Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?

Have you done despite unto the Spirit of grace?

Reactions: Gandalf- and Wynona

Amazed@grace

Apr 1, 2021
futurum, ubi non sunt atheus troglodytae
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wouldn't it be the so called tare that would know so very much about what it means to be one?

@justbyfaith, when God knows your name, what names others call you speaks of their heart. Not yours that is in Christ Jesus.
God bless and keep you.

And may God bring you to healing in him, BloodBought1953. A personal attack thread is tragedy.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wouldn't it be the so called tare that would know so very much about what it means to be one?

@justbyfaith, when God knows your name, what names others call you speaks of their heart. Not yours that is in Christ Jesus.
God bless and keep you.

And may God bring you to healing in him, BloodBought1953. A personal attack thread is tragedy.

Thank you, sister, I appreciate that a lot.

Last edited:

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Since @Blood Bought 1953 has falsely identified me as a Tare in other threads, I feel compelled to respond.

It should be clear that he is condemning himself in pointing the finger and calling me a Tare in other threads...he has three fingers pointing back at him (Matthew 7:1-5, Luke 6:41-42) and is only condemning himself (Luke 6:37).

I will say that those who are "wheat" and not tares are identified by the following.

Rom 10:8, But what saith <the righteousness of faith>? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;

So, a tare can be identified as someone who does not have the word nigh them in their mouth or in their heart.

Instead, they believe what has been spoken to them by false teachers...and they repeat the things that have been taught to them by those teachers.

They have not been Bereans and searched the word of the Lord to see whether these things are so (Acts of the Apostles 17:10-11).

They have simply accepted false teaching because such teaching has "tickled their ears" (2 Timothy 4:3).

A Tare has the tendency to bear thorns and thistles that sting those who are truly "a lily among thorns" (Song of Solomon 2:2).

Now, as for me, I consider that I have not apprehended; and Paul the apostle exhorts us that as many as are perfect ought to have this attitude.

While BB1953's contention is a subtle attack on a specific doctrine of holy scripture....entire sanctification.

The doctrine in question has been given the misnomer of "sinless perfection" in order to produce a straw man that is easily toppled by 1 John 1:8...while the doctrine iself does not teach that sin has been eradicated from us (and that we are therefore without sin)...it teaches that the elemtnt of sin within us can be rendered dead (Romans 6:6, Galatians 5:24, Romans 7:8) so that it no longer has any say over our behaviour (Romans 6:14).

Passages that substantiate the doctrine of entire sanctification are as follows.

1 Thessalonians 5:23-24 (kjv), Hebrews 10:14 (kjv), 1 John 3:9;

1 John 3:7, 1 John 3:3, 1 John 2:6;

Jude 1:24, 2 Peter 1:10, 1 john 2:10;

1 John 3:6, 1 John 2:17;

Romans 6:6 (kjv), Colossians 2:11 (kjv), (NLT).

Philippians 3:15.

I hope this was a good post.....I don’ t bother to read his Tripe most of the time.....this was one of those times...ITS TIME TO “ shake the dust off of my feet” as far as he is concerned.....

Last edited:

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I hope this was a good post.....I don’ t bother to read his Tripe most of the time.....this was one of those times...ITS TIME TO “ shake the dust off of my feet” as far as he is concerned.....
You lied about your $1,000 challenge; and I believe that you are lying about this too. Not only did you read my post; but you also have no intention of ceasing from your harassment of me.

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You believe Christians keep sinning. Your kind of “Christianity” is easy to “ape”. The Christianity of the scriptures is hard:

Matthew 7:14
Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Once Saved Always Saved is easy.

Like how Paul did?:

1 Thessalonians 2:10
Ye are witnesses, and God also, how holily and justly and unblameably we behaved ourselves among you that believe

So, you must be a tare! Talk about projection! You admit that you sin so the scripture declares YOU sir as not born again:

1 John 3:9
Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin

Or worse, maybe you have become guilty of this:

Hebrews 10:26,28-29
[26] For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins, [28] He that despised Moses' law died without mercy under two or three witnesses: [29] Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?

Have you done despite unto the Spirit of grace?

....just another Poor Student Of The Word That is clueless about Heb.10 ......plus Many other things....

Salvation could not “BE “ any Easier , Despite your Unbiblical desire to Work Hard for it...... “ To him that Worketh NOT” are the Recipients Of Salvation.....not “ workers of inequity “ like yourself ....

Paul never claimed to reach perfection...” not that I have attained all that I should have”..... read your Bible, man.......

And of course I sin.....just like you do....I merely admit and you do not.....if you are so “ Holy” , allow me to talk to your spouse, if you have one......
“If we say we have no sin, we call God a Liar...”
Your Spirit is two- fold if the Holy Spirit lives within you....It is impossible for your New Nature to Sin.....it’s also impossible for your Old Nature to NOT Sin......You need to GET that....it will clear up a lot of confusion in your mind.....

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Salvation could not “BE “ any Easier , Despite your Unbiblical desire to Work Hard for it...... “ To him that Worketh NOT” are the Recipients Of Salvation.....not “ workers of inequity “ like yourself ....

There is nothing unbiblical about what Michiah-Imla said. Rather, we're to work out our salvation with fear and trembling.

Philippians 2:12
King James Version

12 Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.

Reactions: Michiah-Imla