Teleporting Coin in a Telephone Booth

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
~ On the streets of New York, not sure the time, hundreds of thousands of people walking up and down the streets in my perception. Giving a heavy cough from with-in the chest cavity, covering my mouth, as it flows outward out of my body. I walk into a phone-booth that is on the 3rd street corner of 5th and 6th. I pick up the phone and as the prompter on the receiver comes on: "Please put ten cents for a collect call for 5 minutes, twenty five cents for a collect call for 20 minutes". Shuffling around for chain with-in my pockets, I find a circular metallic shaped almost like a penny with a symbol of different stars on the back of it, and the front of it was just black.

A thought accord to me to put the new found item into the slot of the phone book. Sweat started to come over me as pondering, as the people all walked by as though a heard of buffalo are traveling together in their packs to go back onwards to home.

Grabbing the the blacked front, and star symbolled backed metallic coin, between my index and thumb finger. It slide right perfectly into the insert.

As I went to make a press a first number of which was being called. A lighting bolt with-in the telephone booth had struck, a big form of light burst out the windows of the booth, and all the people on the street stopped and stared and pondered about what had happened.

A mystery that will never be solved.

Last edited: