Televangelist Pat Robertson predicts Trump win, then chaos, then the end of the world

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Michie

Jun 28, 2020
Indy
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
“First of all, I want to say without question, Trump is going to win the election,’’ Robertson told viewers during a segment on “The 700 Club.’’

The 90-year-old founder of the Christian Broadcasting Network, who has been a supporter and defender of the president, also made dire predictions about the end of the world.

“What I think very frankly is the only thing that will fulfill the word of Jesus … is some kind of asteroid strike on the globe,’’ he said. “It’s sudden destruction. It’s not going to be some nuclear war. We’re not going to be allowed to blow this earth up.’'

Continued below.
Televangelist Pat Robertson predicts Trump win, the end of the world

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
“First of all, I want to say without question, Trump is going to win the election,’’ Robertson told viewers during a segment on “The 700 Club.’’

The 90-year-old founder of the Christian Broadcasting Network, who has been a supporter and defender of the president, also made dire predictions about the end of the world.

“What I think very frankly is the only thing that will fulfill the word of Jesus … is some kind of asteroid strike on the globe,’’ he said. “It’s sudden destruction. It’s not going to be some nuclear war. We’re not going to be allowed to blow this earth up.’'

Continued below.
Televangelist Pat Robertson predicts Trump win, the end of the world
I don't think it be too strong a language to say, there goes another preacher's credibility re eschatology down the flush!

Last edited:
Reactions: Josho and aspen

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't think it be too strong a language to say, there goes another preacher's credibility re eschatology down the flush!

It could have been wishful thinking that our reprieve could last a little longer before the horrors and chaos of the Great Tribulation begins. Pat Robertson has never claimed to be a prophet that I know of.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
It could have been wishful thinking that our reprieve could last a little longer before the horrors and chaos of the Great Tribulation begins. Pat Robertson has never claimed to be a prophet that I know of.
An overt claim to being a prophet is not required. His presentation speaks for itself.....his influence carrying weighty responsibility.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is gonna break a lot of hearts . but i knew to stay away from that man .
From the nars , emergents , prosperity money making thieves , from the liberal churches too .
THEY all about tanked now . My advice lets learn the real JESUS . aka THE BIBLICAL ONE .
cause you all would be amazed at how many churches and cults are now false and prophesying a false jesus too .
JUST SAYING . Be on gaurd . Pet frankie for me , if he is still alive .

bukka

Jun 7, 2020
Western North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's another false prophecy, I think.

As far as I know, none of the Trump prophecies ever came true. They've all been lies. It's sad though that so many people believe in them . . .

Last edited:
Reactions: n2thelight

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Pat Robertson has never been right - he is a right wing pundit in evangelical clothing. And talk about a senile old man! Listening to Pat and rejecting Biden because he is too old - whatever you need to sleep at night, I guess

Reactions: n2thelight

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Pat Robertson has never been right - he is a right wing pundit in evangelical clothing. And talk about a senile old man! Listening to Pat and rejecting Biden because he is too old - whatever you need to sleep at night, I guess
To be fair, my comment was not about the man, it was about his Eschatology. He didn't appear senile to me and he didn't appear right wing and I guess we all want to sleep well.

...and as an aside, we too easily forget that Jesus is on Pat's side as he is on yours and mine or has it been forgotten that he died for our sins. One doesn't die for another if one is indifferent or removed. Jesus died for Pat because Jesus' desire is for Pat to be where Jesus is....... All that said, it doesn't make Pat's Eschatology right neither is it our place to put him down.

Last edited:
Reactions: CharismaticLady

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Just read the title of this

"Televangelist Pat Robertson predicts Trump win, then chaos, then the end of the world"

Nope, he does not know when the end of the world is going to happen....

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To be fair, my comment was not about the man, it was about his Eschatology. He didn't appear senile to me and he didn't appear right wing and I guess we all want to sleep well.

...and as an aside, we too easily forget that Jesus is on Pat's side as he is on yours and mine or has it been forgotten that he died for our sins. One doesn't die for another if one is indifferent or removed. Jesus died for Pat because Jesus' desire is for Pat to be where Jesus is....... All that said, it doesn't make Pat's Eschatology right neither is it our place to put him down.

Does Jesus take sides?

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Does Jesus take sides?

To be fair, if he is born again, which I believe he is, then yes he does have Jesus, but just because someone accepts Jesus into their life, does not mean they are invulnerable to deception.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
To be fair, if he is born again, which I believe he is, then yes he does have Jesus, but just because someone accepts Jesus into their life, does not mean they are invulnerable to deception.
I think the question is, is Jesus on the side of people? not, are people on the side of Jesus

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think Jesus died for all of us - we are all sinners

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just read the title of this

"Televangelist Pat Robertson predicts Trump win, then chaos, then the end of the world"

Nope, he does not know when the end of the world is going to happen....

I know you hope that is after your full lifetime, right?

Reactions: Nancy