Testimonies in my life

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
No more asthma
Here's a short one, when I was younger i used to have to use asthma pump, every now and then i had asthma attacks, according to my parents some of them were severe, my parents had prayed for me for 7 years or so, and my asthma left, God had healed me of asthma at the age of 7? or maybe 8? It doesn't matter what age I was, praise the Lord I don't have it anymore.

Healing of my Dog
I believe in a God of miracles and here is a true story of his power. 3 and a half years ago the vet told us our dog Matty had a heart murmur and only had 6 months more to live, on Easter Friday, 2012, he had little energy, he struggled to get up out of bed, the next day he was feeling worst, he couldn't get up to go to toilet and he looked as still as a rock, my parents thought he was about to die, so I cried out to the Lord and prayed hard on Saturday night, that my dog would live not die, on Easter Sunday morning I didn't wanna get out of bed, because i thought my dog had died, I eventually got out of bed and to my excitement he was still alive and feeling better. Within a few days he regained all his strength and was running around like a little pup again, 3 and a half years later he's still alive, he just turned 12, 2 weeks ago. Praise the Lord Jesus Christ.