Testimonies of release from same sex attraction.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Carl Emerson

Apr 6, 2022
Auckland
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
There is a global push to ban christian ministries that assist folks that choose to return to their birth gender.

This is coming from the LGBT community who insist that sexual 'orientation' is inherited at birth and can't be 'corrected'

There is strong opposition to any claim of successful 're-transition'

So the following are testimonies from folks that have been released from the grip of gender dysphoria.

EloyCraft

Mar 17, 2022
Az
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is a global push to ban christian ministries that assist folks that choose to return to their birth gender.
They do have a lot of work to do. Reforming the collective conscience requires dedication and focus. Gotta rid the world of that wicked judgemental guy thats been on the bench for a thousand years.

EloyCraft

Mar 17, 2022
Az
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If they can deny those who want reunion with the body they were born with, that will prove to me that it isn't love for the people suffering this disorder that moves them. They love the disorder.

There are LGBT folks claiming that the dysphoria is a next step for the evolving human body. That the human body is evolving towards androgeny.

Carl Emerson

Apr 6, 2022
Auckland
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Yes it is about identity - this generation craves identity so they seek it in a cause.

This then becomes their idol.

Hence, as you say, they love the disorder.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hidden In Him

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

This is coming from the LGBT community who insist that sexual 'orientation' is inherited at birth and can't be 'corrected'

There is strong opposition to any claim of successful 're-transition'

So the following are testimonies from folks that have been released from the grip of gender dysphoria.

Wonderful video, and thanks for posting. The claim that people cannot be freed from sexual deviancy is an attack on the very gospel itself, because it is at the heart of true New Testament teaching. We are called to die to ourselves, and this includes to our former sexual practices, as Paul taught in several of his epistles.

Is it easy to die to oneself? Of course not, but it is THE fundamental teaching of Christianity. Truly "following Christ" means dying with Him in baptism, and then being raised up with Him unto newness of life through crucifixion of the flesh and the outpouring of the Holy Spirit, and then walking in the Spirit thereafter. Anyone who says that homosexuality and Christian holiness are somehow compatible is teaching a lie. The presence and work of demonic spirits is often behind the drive to sexual perversion, which is yet another factor that leads to dysphoria to begin with. The power of God is the power of the Risen Christ to deliver us from their influence as well, leading to true contentment and joy; not the "happiness" falsely so-called that worldly institutions wish to impose upon us.

Last edited:

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here's Linda Jernigan's testimony of a former lesbian who walked in on the Presence of God and it changed her life forever after being truly born again, and becoming a new creation in Christ. It's powerful because it appears it was not only as a result of severe phycological attacks to her as a child, but to apparently having been born with a healthy dose of testosterone as well. She wore a beard in her former life as a "man."

This testimony tears apart every argument used by the "born homosexual" crowd, because it proves that even those born with physiological attributes that lend themselves to homosexuality can nevertheless be delivered into a life of Christian happiness and sexual purity.

Last edited:

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Hidden In Him

Well I have had to fight my way on CF to present what you have just shared, with very little support and much opposition.

I bet you have.

Several of the people in this video openly admit to experiencing dystopia as homosexuals as well. Some confess how they didn't like their identities before turning gay, but how they didn't like their identities as homosexuals either. What that says is that they needed real healing, and sexual identity change did not provide it. Only the Lord Jesus Christ did.

Last edited:

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is admittedly not always as simple as just having demons cast out, but this can be a crucial part of full deliverance for some.

Since this is a testimony thread, I will share the following testimony from Derek Prince:

“Pastor,” the young man in my office wept, “somebody’s got to help me! I can’t go on any longer.” He bent forward in the large platform chair. “Two years ago I was born again. I really love the Lord, but I still have a powerful lust for other men.”

We waited until he regained his composure.

“Before I was saved, I was a homosexual. Since then I haven’t committed that sin– but the desire is still in me, and I’m afraid I can’t keep it under control much longer. I went to my pastor for deliverance, but he says it’s impossible for a Christian to have a demon of homosexuality, and that I’ll just have to exercise discipline.”

He looked at me with distress gripping his face. “But discipline isn’t the answer! I know there’s a perverse spirit in my body. It is there! Deliverance is the only hope I have. Can you help me?” He began weeping again.

I waited until he had regained his composure. Then I explained, “I wish it were true that Christians were immune invasion. Unfortunately, our corruptible has not yet ‘put on incorruption,’ and our mortal has not yet ‘put on immortality,’ as it says in 1 Corinthians 15:54. Until that happens, our minds and bodies will still be vulnerable to the enemy. A demon can go anywhere that sin and disease can go. If a Christian can have either of these, he’s also subject o having a demon.”

He listened intently.

‘Receiving ministry today obligates you to a series of follow-up appointments in the future. This is not a one-time session. Jesus warned that when the unclean spirit leaves a person, it goes through dry places seeking rest and finds non. Ultimately it will return to the same person and try to gain reentry. If it succeeds, that person’s final condition will be worse than before. You absolutely must guard against that happening. To prevent it, you have to maintain a life of devotion to God, fellowship with other Spirit-filled believers, and sincerely read your Bible. Doing that will strengthen your relationship with the Lord.’

He agreed.

‘I want you to lean back in the chair and listen carefully to what I say,’ I went on. ‘If you comply with God’s terms, you will be set free. The Scripture promises that whoever calls on the name of the Lord will be delivered. That promise cannot fail. God will fulfill His covenant word to you. Just be certain you’re in perfect submission to Him.”

Then I led the young man in a proclamation renouncing every occult, unclean activity in which he had ever been involved. Then he verbally forgave everyone who had ever harmed him, including the men who had abused him sexually in childhood.

‘Forgiving them does not mean you agree with what they did,’ I explained. ‘It simply means that through forgiveness you cut the ropes that keep you tied to the injury they brought into your life.

‘It’s important that you understand I will be speaking directly to the spirit,’ I continued, ‘and not to you. You must listen carefully, but stay out of the way. Don’t allow the demon’s threats to intimidate you, and don’t protect it.’

He leaned back, eyes closed, as we began.

In a quiet but authoritative voice, I started quoting Scriptures to the spirit. I chose verses reminding it of Satan’s failure and Jesus’ victory. For example: ‘Inasmuch then as the children have partaken of flesh and blood, [Jesus] Himself likewise shared in the same, that through death He might destroy him who had the power of death, that is, the devil, and release those who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage’ (Hebrews 2:14-15).

I reminded the spirit that it was as powerless to hinder the success of this ministry as it had been to stop the resurrection of the Lord Jesus.

“And these signs will follow those who believe,” I told the demon, quoting Mark 16:17, “for Jesus said, ‘In My name they will cast out demons.'” And again, “‘I give you the authority to trample on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt you'” (Luke 10:19).

For about twenty minutes I continued quoting Scripture.

“The weapons of our warfare are not carnal,” I went on, quoting 2 Corinthians 10:4-5, “but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds, casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God….”

Several times the young man smiled at me with a seductive, sexy grin. Recognizing that this was merely a manifestation of the spirit, I continued. Suddenly, when I quoted Romans 16:20, “The God of peace will crush Satan under your feet shortly,” something amazing happened. The young man twisted sideways in the chair, grabbed the arm with both hands and went into a violent, epileptic-like seizure. His body lurched forward in a furious, hammering fashion, vibrating sideways at the same time. I held him around the waist, giving him as much support as I could. It was ugly. Yes, demons are ugly.

The sound coming out of him was equally astonishing. A bellowing noise, like that of a wounded bull, roared from his body. The events of Philip’s preaching in Samaria immediately came to mind: “Unclean spirits, crying with a loud voice, came out of many who were possessed” (Acts 8:7); and Jesus’ delivering the afflicted child when “the spirit cried out, convulsed him greatly, and came out of him” (Mark 9:26).

The seizure lasted several minutes as I continued to rebuke the spirit, commanding it to be quit and to go. Then, as suddenly as the seizure had begun, the young man collapsed back in the chair, physically and emotionally spent. The room became quiet. The spirit was gone.

Slowly, reverently, as in worship, the youth raised both arms over his head, weeping and laughing, “It’s gone! It’s gone! I felt it go. Praise God, I’m free! It’s gone!”

A moment later he rose from the chair, spending the next half hour walking through the offices, singing, laughing, shouting. “Thank You, Jesus! It’s gone! It’s gone! Thank You, Jesus!”

In that brief period of time, the tormented lifestyle of homosexuality ended. Only its memory would remain.

I had particular reason to rejoice with this young man. For nearly thirty years of traditional ministry, I had been unable to help people with such crushing problems. I had stood by helplessly and watched as church members were torn apart by situations that deliverance ministry could easily have solved. Some of them even died. That failure, common to most of us pastors, radically changed when I received the baptism of the Holy Spirit and learned about deliverance ministry. Thankfully this young man did not become another of my casualties. The truth had set him free.

(Derek Prince, They Shall Expel Demons, pgs. 188-191)

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I bet you have.

Several of the people in this video openly admit to experiencing dystopia as homosexuals as well. Some confess how they didn't like their identities before turning gay, but how they didn't like their identities as homosexuals either. What that says is that they needed real healing, and sexual identity change did not provide it. Only the Lord Jesus Christ did.

I actually posted this one somewhere on this forum maybe a year ago. :)

Carl Emerson

Apr 6, 2022
Auckland
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Here is an interview with an Ex. head of Exodus ministries.

He speaks frankly about the agenda of the LGBT community.

To me this is a very insightful and informative discussion.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here is an interview with an Ex. head of Exodus ministries.

He speaks frankly about the agenda of the LGBT community.

To me this is a very insightful and informative discussion.

He's correct. This is a MAJOR battleground, one of the biggest of our time. If the governments of the West can make it illegal to preach the word of God and warn against the consequences of sin, they will all the more succeed at CHANGING the Christian religion into a perverted, watered-down version of itself that protects no one from Hell or the judgment of God. Satan is in the business of converting people from a Christian worldview and a Christian lifestyle over into a Satanic worldview, or at the least a lifestyle that is compatible with it. The latter is enough to further the lie that the Christian faith can be observed apart from maintaining holiness.

And because it is a major battlefield in our time, you can often tell very quickly who the true soldiers of Christ are. They will be those who are willing to stand and fight, and not just cow-tow to threats, or hatred, or governmental incrimination.

29:18+ is accurate as well. If those who are worldly wish to believe homosexuality is not a sin, that is their business. The issue is, will genuine Christians continue to have the right to believe and state otherwise, or will they be forced to believe and state only what the god of this world espouses. The LGBT community is fighting to convert the world to their worldview. The question is, will the church fight to defend their own?

34:06 - 35:24 is excellent, and very well put. Let me add this: I don't know how up you are on modern prophecy, but what has been prophesied is that the church in the West - including in the States - is going to be whittled down to a small remnant, in large part because of issues like this one and the pressure that will be brought to bear on them by both government and society. But when it appears as if the church has been all but defeated, the Lord is going to pour out upon those who were still willing to stand for the truth - no matter the cost - the power of God, and that these will be used to begin winning the world back to Christ, and to following the true gospel in genuinely departing from sin. This will be the fulfillment of the promises in the Book of Joel concerning the army of God. They will fight for the truth and convert many over to Christ and genuine holiness before the day the evil Beast arises.

How long we have before these things are fulfilled is the question. I personally believe that in my lifetime, which I expect will last for another 25 years, I will live to see the complete minimization and demonization of the church down to a fragment of what it is today. You can already see it in how the younger generations are being groomed and brainwashed to reject Biblical values, and at the same time trained to knuckle under to group think rather than risk social isolation and ostracism. The youth are leaving the church in droves now, and this is one of the main reasons. They will not fight for the truth, because they have been pre-conditioned to run from the fight that is coming.

Your thoughts on where you think things are going, and how fast?

Carl Emerson

Apr 6, 2022
Auckland
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
He's correct. This is a MAJOR battleground, one of the biggest of our time. If the governments of the West can make it illegal to preach the word of God and warn against the consequences of sin, they will all the more succeed at CHANGING the Christian religion into a perverted, watered-down version of itself that protects no one from Hell or the judgment of God. Satan is in the business of converting people from a Christian worldview and a Christian lifestyle over into a Satanic worldview, or at the least a lifestyle that is compatible with it. The latter is enough to further the lie that the Christian faith can be observed apart from maintaining holiness.

And because it is a major battlefield in our time, you can often tell very quickly who the true soldiers of Christ are. They will be those who are willing to stand and fight, and not just cow-tow to threats, or hatred, or governmental incrimination.

29:18+ is accurate as well. If those who are worldly wish to believe homosexuality is not a sin, that is their business. The issue is, will genuine Christians continue to have the right to believe and state otherwise, or will they be forced to believe and state only what the god of this world espouses. The LGBT community is fighting to convert the world to their worldview. The question is, will the church fight to defend their own?

34:06 - 35:24 is excellent, and very well put. Let me add this: I don't know how up you are on modern prophecy, but what has been prophesied is that the church in the West - including in the States - is going to be whittled down to a small remnant, in large part because of issues like this one and the pressure that will be brought to bear on them by both government and society. But when it appears as if the church has been all but defeated, the Lord is going to pour out upon those who were still willing to stand for the truth - no matter the cost - the power of God, and that these will be used to begin winning the world back to Christ, and to following the true gospel in genuinely departing from sin. This will be the fulfillment of the promises in the Book of Joel concerning the army of God. They will fight for the truth and convert many over to Christ and genuine holiness before the day the evil Beast arises.

How long we have before these things are fulfilled is the question. I personally believe that in my lifetime, which I expect will last for another 25 years, I will live to see the complete minimization and demonization of the church down to a fragment of what it is today. You can already see it in how the younger generations are being groomed and brainwashed to reject Biblical values, and at the same time trained to knuckle under to group think rather than risk social isolation and ostracism. The youth are leaving the church in droves now, and this is one of the main reasons. They will not fight for the truth, because they have been pre-conditioned to run from the fight that is coming.

Your thoughts on where you think things are going, and how fast?

I have had a clear leading not to engage on end times - that arena is a mess and I am not to add to it !!!

I am 76 and have a narrow focus on what I believe is His way forward for me.

Same applies to getting obsessed with the shortcomings of the modern church...

After being out of church for several years, I had a dramatic calling back in just over two years ago.

Meantime you might be interested to read the intense dialogue on CF around 'conversion therapy'...

Christian ministry under threat...

Post# 180 onwards...

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have had a clear leading not to engage on end times - that arena is a mess and I am not to add to it !!!

I am 76 and have a narrow focus on what I believe is His way forward for me.

That's fine, LoL. Prophetic matters are a major part of my calling, so I have no such option. But I have at least learned to avoid chasing the endless rabbit trails that often go with it. There is a ton of bad teaching on eschatology out there, and more being posted every day, so for now I avoid the runaround until such time as He tells me it's time to start correcting a lot of the error.
Meantime you might be interested to read the intense dialogue on CF around 'conversion therapy'...

Christian ministry under threat...

I can only imagine.

Contentiousness is not my thing right now; sort of at a spiritual low where I am vulnerable to losing my patience, so I may have to pass on viewing something that might upset me. But I appreciate the heads up. Maybe I will give it a glance down the road.

Last edited: