Testimony of Conrad Carikker

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I just had to share this testimony, this is definitely one of the more important sections of the forums, it's great to share testimonies with each other, it's good for building each other up, this one was shared to me recently on Twitter, and i thought i would pass it on, it's too good not to share. Enjoy. :D.

Here's the testimony of Conrad Carikker, not sure if any of you have heard him before.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x81f1ggznac&t=1s[/youtube]

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I enjoyed his testimony. I think that he like so many others, are open to the spiritual realm at an early age because their parents/ancestors dabbled in the occult. The church would have called his experiences demonic but they wouldn't have any answers for him and I bet they shied away from him pretty quickly. I also agree that spiritualists seem to have an upper hand in this area because they have dabbled in it for a long time...

At the other end of the scale, Christians will have nothing to do with such things so the person who has been unfortunately brought up under a family line of occult practices or generational curses, have no way of getting any kind of help until they seek out Jesus for themselves or until God intervenes...I also agree that those who are coming from a background of seeing the unseen have the potential of being used by God in matters relating to spiritual things like the prophetic. This gift is usually cleansed when the Holy Spirit comes into their life and they are trained by God's word, the Holy Spirit and practical application according to the doors God opens.

Reactions: Josho