• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello you and welcome. (Video was made today 4/22/2021)

Only desire to post this one video now since have made it to 10 post, believe it is possible for me to share this with people now on here for just encouragement, and a short testimony, which all last a total of 8 minutes.

May God give you the increase, and understand what is being spoken, and may God lead you to the truth that is found in the Lord Jesus Christ and to further you in the spirit by growing your faith and learning to Love God, and to Love Others.

Thank you and take care. May God and the Lord Jesus Christ be with you.

If you have any questions, or anything please feel free to contact me on here, about anything, maybe we can look and see what the bible has to say about things and grow in faith and in the knowledge of God and the Lord Jesus Christ together.

Reactions: amadeus and Truman

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello you and welcome. (Video was made today 4/22/2021)

Only desire to post this one video now since have made it to 10 post, believe it is possible for me to share this with people now on here for just encouragement, and a short testimony, which all last a total of 8 minutes.

May God give you the increase, and understand what is being spoken, and may God lead you to the truth that is found in the Lord Jesus Christ and to further you in the spirit by growing your faith and learning to Love God, and to Love Others.

Thank you and take care. May God and the Lord Jesus Christ be with you.

If you have any questions, or anything please feel free to contact me on here, about anything, maybe we can look and see what the bible has to say about things and grow in faith and in the knowledge of God and the Lord Jesus Christ together.
Give God the glory!